All Comments on 'Nude Day Audition'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Leisure activity plus a profitable future? Maybe in writing gay porn, from a one-off experience!

Voted a 5+ good Sir! Twinks like Joey are a rare find indeed; not only willing to record fellating a total stranger on his camera, but remaining keener to accept anal ejaculation at no additional cost.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Spin On Porn Audition

Good story. It flowed well. The pace was nice. The nude exhibitionism was extremely exciting. The men's anticipation of sex together well presented. Michael was a believable developed character. You tried to explain Joey as someone with a gift in his body & sex appeal, but not very intelligent. You might have filled him out more about an ambition with a logical plan to succeed. I loved the ending with the message from Jason Rivers. Thought that showed you had a real spark of imagination. Wish you luck with the contest.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 11 years ago
Agree!

with chesthairslave and anon - this is an excellent piece of work - as is chs's comment. Best I have read here in a long time.

avidreadravidreadralmost 11 years ago

I agree with the others. Good story.

sheabluesheablueover 10 years ago

Nicely done, Slyc! Very well written, the action was hot, and the situation both creative and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice story...fantacised about situations like this a lot. Could make a book along these lines.296f

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Agree with

others, butt would want Michael's ramming my holes, at my command. Luv the outdoors part, hope there is a sequel.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
Hot

Very hot, erotic story that made me hard while reading it. That's usually the idea, right?

bybiguybybiguyabout 5 years ago

I really enjoyed reading your story. I've enjoyed a similar experience, but unfortunately, no photography was involved...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous