All Comments on 'The Submissive Cocksucker'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 10 years ago
hot

I love when wives do things they know they shouldn't, because their submissive nature takes over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the story, hate the laughable comments

I love how the whiny fucks have to read the whole story and then complain about how wrong it is, and how "real men" would act. Me thinks they doth complain too much, and are only reacting with anger to their hard dripping cocks as they imagine being the cuckold.

laconicpandalaconicpandaover 10 years ago
More Please?

Such a hot story, and certainly follows the genre of "Loving Wives". Please keep it (and me) cumming!

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Wow! scary

This story was about incrementalism. It was too realistic. It scares husbands to death because we know this can happen. The wife thought she could contain it, she failed. After the first blow job we hoped she would come to her senses, she didn't. We hope that at least she could contain the affair to blow jobs, she couldn't! She rationalized the sex as not really cheating and ran with it.

Hubby was an idiot and missed the signs. New job, new friends, carpooling with a guy, suspicious sexual behavior, misreading her failed conversation. He should have been suspicious and checked her cell phone for text messages and strange phone calls.

The build up was so true to life. Maybe we husbands have noticed similar strange behavior in our wives, (hence the negative comments). We want to see some justice, if not negative consequences, such as separation or divorce, then at least let her try to fulfill some of his fantasies. Maybe she could give him anal or a threesome with one of her girlfriends. She is probably too selfish for such matters, it is always about HER needs. She needed to work, she needed rough uncaring sex. Maybe that's what she needs, to work because she is going to be on her own, and uncaring sex from one night stand and FWB who don't give a damn about her. Good writing by the way.

inprivatewithlisainprivatewithlisaover 10 years ago
i liked it alot

I really liked the story and it was so real to me - am I crazy for wanting to be the submissive cocksucker myself???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Very realistic story. Quite a few women in similar situations are tempted to have affairs at work. Often feel need for excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice tale

I for one would like to see another chapter. I don't care if Rachel is discovered or not but just loves the way she feels she is entitled for this sexual thrill with Oscar. Everything is about Rachel and her pleasure. When she has sex with Brian she is thinking of Oscar. Rachel loves the fact that her husband is totally ignorant of the fact that she is getting her jollies and feels a power over Brian and that he is so gullible. Even if she was caught she would explain it away that Brian has a over active imagination. Oscar is a lucky man and would enjoy seeing him continuing in his successful adventures with Rachel. Maybe Rachel could have Oscars baby and let Brian work more hours bringing up what he perceives is his child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, well, well! That's a deep subject.

Loved the story and I am not about to analaze it. I think a good chapter 3 would find our hero, bringing a young man to enjoy her BJ talents.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the fucking?

Blowjobs are fine, generally as foreplay, but I crave a wild, hard, missionary style fucking. Nothing can compare to being held tight and banged by a big cock until it explodes deep inside me.

Oh god, now I'm getting horny. My husband is going to get fucked on the living room floor the minute he gets home

MaryAnn

pixandwordspixandwordsabout 10 years ago
five star story

How can you NOT read a story that has a great title like that?! Fortunately, the story lived up to the the title, thanks to your fine writing style.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Fantastically hot story! What inane comments by some though. I really wish this site would do a little more to quell some of the more hateful commentary on these stories. Ugh. A few of them are downright insulting.

But again, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky coworker! Poor husband!

The purpose Of erotic literature is to turn you on, and this story does it's job, morality aside. There is definitely a thrill to cheating and it shows here, but I can't help but feel sorry for the hubby and mad at the wife. I feel glad for the woman for finding her sexual fulfillment through this submissive act, and as far as the coworker goes--hey, who wouldn't like a blowjob girl in his life? You made it clear that the wife realized after settling her curiosity that she wasn't going to keep having sex with him. So the open-ended conclusion leaves us wondering what happens next. If I infer any lesson from this tale it is how much better it is to have permission to play with others than to dangerously play behind your spouses back.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Note to the last anon

Thanks for your feedback. Although I never intended to do so, I wrote a follow-up sequel to this story called "Dominating Rachel." If you're interested in reading more about these characters, check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just another brainless adulterer thinking with her cunt, betraying her marriage, her husband, and her self

would be nice if she died alone of AIDS and didn't harm her children or her husband. I have no use for women so brainless to betray the marriage. You want to cheat get a divorce then enjoy without cheating and hurting others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Who doesn't love a slutty submissive cocksucker. I would love to feed her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need to finish

I would like to see you write a second story to this, where the nice and kind husband learns his wife is sucking this guy in his home and about the fuck at hotel. I like to see how you finish it. Thanks, Clint

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re. "Need to finish"

Hi, Clint. I actually did write a sequel to this story, titled, "Dominating Rachel."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Typical LW garbage

Nothing new or clever in this mess. Barely interesting.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

sexcellent in the extreme. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

I really liked this, a woman who not only enjoys sucking cock, but excels at it, only query I have, is if she swallows Oscar's cum, why not her husbands. After all cum is cum, I know it varies in taste or flavour, but nothing feels as good as when the first spurt slides down your throat, closely followed by more. I do like your cock-sucking stories, keep up the good work.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
That's

how people get shot.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 6 years ago
Lust or trust?

So the hubby , Brian, just smiles about all the new libido his long term spouse has and no slight inkling of wonder enters his mind? I hope old Oscar knocks her up and the subsequent baby boy is born with a carbon copy of Oscar's bowling pin donkey dong. Brian buddy check her phone for crissakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's it?????

To use an often used comment.....FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years agoAuthor
Re. “That’s it?”

I did. It’s called “Dominating Rachel.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yuk.

I'm convinced that this author is either queer or a bull dyke who hates men.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another trip into Joe's world. Couldn't finish, had to leave early, so.no score from me.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Not for me

Just couldn't get into this at all. Should have paid attention to the author's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting slut...

Why did she marry? Her destiny was to be a whore and not playing the faithful housewife...

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I hate-Hate-HATE this story. But...

...it’s so eF-en good.

5-star & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this story what seems like along time go and forgot about it. I’m glad I discovered it again, I love it. I’ve had several women in my life like that and in my opinion they are perfect. Both know what they want from the relationship and are satisfied with how things are. Gets a five for sure. And she could have my seven.

huntsman29huntsman29over 2 years ago

Another story that has no place in loving wives section of the site. It's actually the complete opposite of what a loving wife does. If the husband was aware and was okay with the arrangement it would be totally different.

Also, she loves him, but can't talk to him and explain what she wants to try in bed? Again, could easy have had her come out fully with her desires to her husband, have him say he isn't into domination and lead that into her trying what she does with his consent. Even if she did it first then came clean while explaining why she was suddennly banging her husband much more often.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

I find it very hard to fault this story. It has about it the ring of authenticity. The one weakness is that, in real life, I would expect the wife to develop feelings of guilt, given her genuine love for her husband, and for the cock-sucking to become a ritual rather than a source of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a good cocksucker my wife is very good

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees5 months ago

What a great cocksucker story! Rachel reminds me of my wife, who has always been an obedient cocksucker and always swallows. Well done Swingerjoe! Five stars. My dick was hard the entire time.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Joe? You still out there somewhere. I know you’re still reading and cursing the comments. Email me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1322 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...