All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 07: Bump'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MickZimMickZimalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic

Learn how to speak proper English, then stop writing bullshit stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
3 reviews... score of 1.0

The question isnt why he keeps comng back.... The question is WHY is this author still writingthis shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANd the shit rolls on.

Ed - get some new ideas. Realize that actions have consequences. Men have both pride and self respect. If the woman in your stories did half of what you write, they'd all be dead and buried. Most actions would never take place because the men would simply walk away. Stupid story, as usual. Spend some time, re-write new endings to ALL your stories and try to think about what the men might really do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick!

Again, one sick story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Sweet!

Disturbing, creative, and in the end, very sweet. Great job, Thanks, Randi.

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
OK, yes there's a theme

In these stories, I was even looking for the 'string'. I don't see it so much as a non-con story but rather as a sort of very intense romance story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! That was just terrible!

Did you even bother to proof read this mess? It made no sense whatsoever. It was just incoherent babbling. I don't recall ever reading such claptrap before - anywhere.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
It was fun to see ....

... Randi’s grace notes to your fine story. Loved the gentle end to a rough story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Yo-yo Ch 7

I dutifully read the six previous chapters and wondered why I was abusing myself. Enemas and tongues in anuses and very large cocks in the ass and sick men (women) coming out of the woodwork and humiliation ad nausea. Why am I reading this stuff?

There was something holding my interest in the overall plots of the six stories that was not satisfied. Bump provide the catalyst by providing a reason for the humiliation; Anya was trying to get Peter off the drugs and booze with her experimental psychology. The ass sucking, cum swallowing with a cock up the ass depravity has a purpose.

I liked Chapter 7 because it provided a reason for the disgusting lessons Peter had endured.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous