All Comments on 'Daddy's Pretty Girl'

by HarperBizzare

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
flattery will get you everywhere!

great story. well written. hot!

ammomanammomanover 9 years ago
One Perspective...

From the female/daughter perception. Entertaining, continual pace and well written. I will admit I could not associate that well from the female perspective; but, that in no way lessened the quality of the story/writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great! love how you took some time establishing, but not too much. more please, and longer if you could :)

HarperBizzareHarperBizzareover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much, guys! This is my first attempt so I really appreciate the feedback. I'll do my best to add a new chapter soon, and to keep your thoughts and ideas in mind.

SexytickySexytickyover 9 years ago
Great story---

That was a hot and sexy to read for real virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hoty

loved it

arab_heatarab_heatover 9 years ago
whats the hurry?

Well written but why jump in so fast? There has to be a slow build up to the first "touch" along with a little resistance and guilt coupled with reasoning and determination to fulfil one's insestious desire. I think if you slow it down a bit you'd be more enjoyable to read.

There was one thing that I could have done without and that's the way she enjoyed being ravished and roughly fucked by her daddy's thick cock all while being a teenaged virgin.... That's just not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this was a very hot story. i found the descriptions really great. been waiting for more for a while now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Good Daddy"s Girl

Made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my go-to fantasy on this site

more please and thank you. my mouth is watering over here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I call that Screaming Creaming hot pumping SEX.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous