All Comments on 'Twin Awakenings Ch. 04'

by WannaPetMyKitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
amienicholeamienicholeover 9 years ago
Love it!!!!

Love it just remember the name Amie :)

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Run too the hills

Billy run too the hills if you value your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

I admit to being rather jaded on a lot of stories and having very limited patience for poor writing. Yes there are some grammatical errors, however you have a unique writing style that works very well for your story, and have created a very interesting main character. I very much look forward to reading more, and I think that with time and practice, you have the potential to become one of the top writers on this site. Nice job.

whenwilliwhenwillialmost 9 years ago
Oh my goodness!!!

Billy baby you better get gone fast. Loving the twins although brother needs the confidence/knowledge like his sister. She is no joke and I love her to death. Waiting to see where this goes and what fun they will have. Little momma in the woods, where did she come from and how was she there without them knowing? Update soon please. The name is Lea or call me Gen. Love ya, peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Editor

For the love of god and in the name of all that’s holy get a phuqing editor for this story! It’s really good but damn, reseeded?!? What the phuq? The correct word is receded, meaning to back up to go back into. Reseeded is for phuqing lawns. He reseeded his lawn to get grass that appeared more lush. Contractions, they exist so phuqing use them! It’s like your religion prevents you from using them or you’re allergic to them or something! I repeat, the story is really good but those grammatical and spelling errors phuq up the reading experience and make me want to hit you upside the head with a phuqing dictionary and a thesaurus!

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Cool

Not your run of the mill were story. I'm am excited to continue reading.

If you want it edited so bad to bitch about it, do it yourself...then submit it to the author, who was kind enough to share his/her vivid imagination on this FREE website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWannaPetMyKitty@WannaPetMyKitty
66 Followers
MEOW goes the cat =^w^= Hey guys sorry for the sudden disappearance but I'm on a bit of an hiatus. I'll be back as soon as I can :) -Kitty

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES