All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 04'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
What A Story!!

You are really getting into it. Great piece of writing looking forward to next chapters.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
Ok

I take it back, you've explained the "why" of the adultery well then, that's quite believable.

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
Wow.

I'm pretty speechless after reading that. And hot. Bb... You have talent. I could almost feel the pain *shudders*.

-a

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

im so wet thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love being punished. This story got me so hot I had to finger fuck myself while imagining those weights on me instead of her. I love being bad. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unsafe

I do not believe in BDMS benig unsafe. The internet is unsafe. Some of this could have hurt her and I do mean badly. This story made my stomache turn as a submissive. I do not like this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I wait with anticipation for the continuation. Kelli has been a very bad girl, and must repent. She accepts this. Her husband has taken on the task of teaching her. She should be grateful that he is able to find forgiveness. She needs to feel the pain and humiliation. She wants to feel it. She knows it is necessary.

Your little story made me wet! mmmmmmm...Bravo to you, good man!

Well done.

mase317mase317about 9 years ago

This is amazing story. Love how Jack has released his inner beast and Kelli is finally starting to enjoy her punishment and pleasure. Can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i would love to get flogged like he did.... my cunt is so wet thinking about it .... i am such dirty little whore.. Please punish me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK ME

oh my god my pussy throbs just reading this omg i want a man like this in my life xx :P

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Down and dirty.

I hurt when he put so much weight on her nipples. When he stretched her legs I am sure she had rope burns on her wrists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never in anger

Such a bad bad idea to punish a sub or slave in anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YESSSSS

This made me very wet. I wish I had a master to do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest revenge fuck

This story is keeping 8on my toes. I'm wet reading about merciless Kelli Kelli finally losing all control and submitting to her dominant husband and Master. Thanks for sharing!

legitlolalegitlolaover 2 years ago

fuck. yes. *drip* *drool*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep. . . waiting. 3 sets of internet choreographed internet pictures downloaded, yet none have appeared.

Do her parents really know?. Is she playing with her swollen clit on her home time?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous