All Comments on ''57' Ch. 03'

by Gnash58

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great story!

I really am enjoying this one - thank you and please bring us more of it! Five stars - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
57 is fantastic

I find your imagination and your subs experience a good

Combination and the story believable because of it. I hope

You continue with it.

Thank you, Master Wolfy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please i beg you, continue this story...

i find myself in shoes similar to 57's and taking mental notes. the story line is fantasicly done. i know that your submissive wants to stay in the shadows, but could you please thank her for me and tell her that i really DO look forward to more of this story. *bows my head to you both and all who helped and inspired you* ^_^

sharkbait23sharkbait23about 10 years ago
Amazing & Refreshing

You are such a good writer! Its a nice change to read something with correct grammar, original storyline, and believable character interaction and inner thoughts. (Not to mention how much it turned me on). I'm definitely adding you to my favorite authors. I eagerly await your next post, in this story or any other.

spaceforgotten22spaceforgotten22almost 10 years ago
please keep writing

By far the best I have read in a while please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5+ Stars!!

I wish I could give you more stars! It is so nice to have a story that is worth reading every word. I just finished all 3 and I hope there is another! You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your works with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awwww

I feel so sorry for poor little57. Is there to be no love or affection for her?

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

truly a memorable series, i wish there had been more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Such an awesome story!

this story ACTUALLY plays out one of my fantasies perfectly! thanks for making it so detailed and awesome! My original fantasy was to have a programmable girl all to myself.. I would build her up from the scratch... She'd have no prior understanding of the world, and will expect the world to behave like I tell her it would.. so a baby in a grown girl's body :D basically I fantasized myself to be Evan and my girl to be Serafina, only my Serafina will not be experienced, will stay with me, and there will be no higher authority for her other than me... This is so great! Please post new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emotional aftercare?

I'll just quickly touch on the issue that maestro was a bumbling idiot who didn't give clear or complete instructions and I'm glad master evan stayed and supervised. It's the issue of emotional aftercare I wanted to address. That entire scene was full of things that would cause a torment of different emotions and brain chemicals. So my suggestion is that after their conversation he should have taken a few minutes to just give her hug, hold her, let her cry, rub down her arms and legs before sending her off. A comforting touch can be an extremely simple tool to aid both trainer and trainee and when not used can lead to resentment and a slow down of progress.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Extraordinarily good tale so far. I thought 'Maestro' was a pathetic little twerp, with his name-calling and insecurity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGnash58@Gnash58
I've been pretty pervy all my life. The last few years, I've discovered an interest in BDSM. I've been into storytelling and roleplaying via text and Skype for the last few years, but haven't really shared it with a wider audience. It's only been one on one with partners....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

'57' Ch. 04 Next Part
'57' Ch. 02 Previous Part
'57' Series Info