'57' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers

Evan took up a position behind her and to the side. After swinging the flogger gently to reacquaint himself with its heft, he gave his trainee's posterior a good, solid hit. Considering her current state of arousal, he knew she didn't need much in the way of preliminaries.

She gasped loudly from the first blow of the flogger on her tender backside. It was felt very different from the stinging little whip. It was heavy, it was delicious, and she found shelovedit! The corners of her lips twitched up in a small, secret smile.

As he had with the tack whip, Evan began to rain blows on her ass in steady rhythm and 57 grunted softly each time the flogger made contact. "I don't hear you saying anything, 57," Evan admonished her. "Tell me what's happening with your body and in your head. We're not doing this just so you can get off."


She could feel that the creamy wetness had finally escaped her panties to trail down the inside of her thighs. Aching to close her legs to hide it, she forced herself to ignore it instead. She tried think of other things; ice, snow... anything to keep the hot fire of arousal burning in her veins from consuming her. Finally managing to reply, 57 answered breathlessly, "Sorry Tr-ainer, its just..." her voice trailed off momentarily as she fought for control before proceeding, "I-it's very intense. In a good wa-ay. I'm having to distract myself." She couldn't help the stuttering, and every time the flogger landed, her knees wanted to buckle from the rush of sensual pleasure. She struggled to keep her mind focused on the present and not lose herself, unwilling to disappoint her trainer.

Pausing his onslaught on her tender ass, Evan grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged her upright. "Perhaps I can do something to help distract you," he said with an evil grin as he reached for the some of the other objects he'd taken from his tool closet. 57 could see that he was holding two ordinary-looking wooden clothespins. She gasped sharply as he placed one on each of her rock hard nipples. Then, without another word, he placed a hand between her shoulder blades and shoved her roughly back into position before resuming his onslaught on her glowing posterior with the flogger.

57 had to fight the instinctual urge to pull the wooden clamps from her hyper-sensitive nipples. She had to admit though, they definitely provided a distraction from the near-overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body. She made herself breathe through the discomfort until she adjusted. Even then, her nipples continued to hurt, but with a dull pulsing ache rather than the initial sharp, shooting pain.

Addressing her trainer, she panted, "That is... certainly... distracting...Thank you... Trainer." her breaths were coming short and quick now and, while still extremely aroused, her body had cooled down a bit due to the continuing bite of the wooden clamps.

"The thing about clothespins you may have noticed by now," Evan said to her between swings of the flogger, "is that, if they're left undisturbed, the pain tends to fade to a dull ache. So, to keep your distraction level up, we either need to disturb them..." 57 gasped anew as her trainer gave a clothespin on one of her nipples a cruel twist, "or... add additional ones." He then proceeded to place a line of clothespins along the side of her torso between continued flogger blows.

The pain of the twisted clothespin had receded to a dull ache once more but 57 had little time to readjust as Evan placed more clothespins in a line down her side. She found the area surprisingly sensitive and, between the her aching nipples, the mental adjustment required for each new pin, and the continued flogging of her already inflamed ass, she was starting to have some serious coping issues.

Sensing that 57 was approaching the limit of her pain processing abilities, Evan decided on a more "hands on" approach. He tossed the flogger on his desk, walked behind her, and yanked her thoroughly soaked thong down her legs. Standing up once more, he reached down and applied his fingers to her clit, making slow circles – thus taking direct control of the amount of pleasurable sensation he was giving her.

57's body twitched spasmodically as he stimulated her, flooding her with sexual energy once more. She was sure that, if this manipulation continued, she would boil over in short order but, at the same time, she didn't get the feeling that her orgasms were a priority for her trainer right now.

Having rebuilt 57's arousal level, her trainer grasped the clothespin lowest on her torso. Giving it a slow, exquisitely painful twist, Evan told her almost conversationally, "Another interesting thing about clothespins..." He paused dramatically, then gave the little a clamp quick tug that snapped it from her skin, "is that the longer they're on, the more they hurt when they come off." 57 yelped in pain and surprise.

That brief flash of pain had been so intense that 57 was surprised she hadn't screamed. Shereallyhadn't seen that coming. Whimpering softly, she tried not to be too obvious as she ground herself against Master Evan's hand for relief. After a few seconds though, the throbbing burn of clothespin's removal began to send wave after wave of sexual heat straight to her pussy and she was unable to stifle her moans.

"Only eight more clothespins to go 57. Think you can handle it?" Evan asked her as he idly flicked the next one in line on the side of her chest.

57 turned her head and gazed at Master Evan through lust-glazed eyes. He looked so incredibly handsome with his well defined musculature, blonde hair, and startling bright blue eyes. Obviously it wouldn't have mattered if he was ugly, she would still be here; but it was nice that the person training her was so easy on her eyes. Her harsh breathing seemed to fill the room but she managed a short, "Yes Trainer" before turning her head to stare at the desk once more.

"There are several ways to remove clothespins by the way," Evan told her. "Pulling them off, you've just experienced. If your Dominant is in the mood to be kind, he could simply..." He squeezed the legs of a clothespin and let it drop, "open it and gently remove it. That, of course, is the least traumatic option."

Her sigh of relief was audible at Master Evan's gentle removal and her body relaxed slightly. She'd been thinking that he was going to rip each off one by one. 57 was sure he wouldn't be so kind for those remaining, but it was a welcome reprieve. "That was nice Trainer. It did hurt some, but it wasn't nearly as much of a shock as the last one. Thank you."


"I wouldn't thank me yet," he said, evil grin returning. "Another popular method, if your Dom is in the mood for some target practice, is to take them off with a whip." He watched her tense as that sunk in. "We're not going to do that however," he said, seeing her visibly relax once more, "but we can simulate the effect..." Evan took the flat of his hand and swatted one of the clothespins from her side.


57 gasped once more. However, Master Evan's fingers working below provided a powerful distraction and, while she still felt a flash of pain when the clothespin came off, she was beginning to get the knack of processing their removal.

Sensing that 57 was becoming acclimated to the removal of the clothespins, Evan decided up the ante a bit. He removed his hand from her sopping cunt and gave her still-glowing ass and open-handed slap. Then, giving her no time to get over the shock, he jerked the three remaining clothespins from her side in quick succession.

She had been feeling a desperate need for release but, until now, she had been able to keep it controlled and under wraps. The flash of erotic heat that burned through her after the initial shock of the pins being ripped off was almost bone-melting in its intensity and the large, masculine hand print seared on her already sensitive backside seemed to throb and pulse alternately with pain and pleasure. A ragged half moan / half whimper escaped from the depths of her throat through parted lips. She wanted desperately to beg for her trainer for release, but couldn't manage to make her lips form the words.


Evan grabbed a fistful of her hair and he pulled her upright once more. Turning her head to meet his gaze, he told her, "I'm sure by now that this long exercise has this..." he slapped his hand against her wet, aching pussy, "just begging for release. Should we let you cum, 57?"

Evan's slap forced a guttural moan from 57's lips. She ground herself unashamedly against his hand, her whole body twitching from a heady mixture of pain and arousal. "Ohhh yes, Trainer...please may I cum?!"

"Well, my horny little trainee," Evan said, still forcing her to look into his eyes, "here's what you have to do in return: When you start to cum, we're going to pull both of these clothespins from your nipples." Evan emphasized his point by giving one of them a vicious twist. "The thing is though, thatyouare going to be the one who pulls them off, not me. Do find that an acceptable bargain, 57?"

She wanted to scream in frustration, shesodidn't want to do that! Her super-sensitive nipples had grown almost pleasantly numb, and she whimpered as his sadistic twist reawoke the pain, but she managed to nod her head in acquiescence. Her need to cum overrode all other considerations. Pulling the pins off was going to hurt like hell no matter when it was done, but maybe the pleasure of a climax would mask it somewhat.

Seeing her reluctant nod of assent, Evan told her, "Get on your back on my desk, 57. Judging from your previous reaction to orgasm, I'd rather not have to pick you up off the floor afterward."

He waited for her to comply, then ordered, "Hands on the clothespins and remember you're topullthem off, not remove them gently." With that, his hand returned between her legs and his stimulation began anew.


57 moved her hands to her breasts and wrapped her fingers gingerly around the clothespins. Her heartbeat sped up again as Master Evan's skilled fingers slid along the soaked trench of her cunt, making the muscles in her belly clench and tremble. She began to moan, rubbing herself against his hand in an effort to get herself to the edge once more.


Evan worked diligently between 57's legs. He knew that it wouldn't take long to push her over the edge after all the stimulation she'd received in this morning's exercise. He found himself impressed once more at how well she took his lessons to heart. He'd anticipated that she'd have more trouble converting pain to pleasure. He didn't know how much of that was due to the modifications that had been made to her or the natural, hidden abilities of the person she was cloned from, but he had begun to see why he'd been told she had such great potential.


Stretched across the hard desk, 57 trembled in ecstasy, her muscles alternately tightening and relaxing as she ground herself against her trainer's hand. Her fingers slid upward along the clothespins in an attempt to stimulate her nipples but, since they were still quite numb, wasn't able to elicit the sensations she craved. She began to fiddle with the clothespins themselves; at first just pulling on them gently, but the pulls soon grew into twisting as her overheated body demanded more and more stimulation. She was quickly approaching the point of no return.


"Trainer! P-please may I cu-um?" She could feel the stirrings of the orgasm deep within her and she struggled to hold it at bay. She knew the terms of their deal, but she wanted to make absolutely certain that she had Master Evan's permission to cum.


"Yes, 57, you may," Evan responded. He increased his stimulation of her clit and watched her closely to see how well she would comply his order.


57 moaned loud and long, her back arching off the table as ecstasy took her. She grabbed the clothespins, and yanked both of them hard. As they were torn from her nipples, a strangled shriek was ripped from her throat. The muscles in her thighs quivered and shook as the pleasure continued to roll through her body unabated; the pain of the pins coming off only serving to deliciously prolong and intensify her climax.

Afterward, softer moans escaped her as she came down from her orgasmic high. Lying there spent, she breathed deeply, willing her body to relax and trying to get the quivering of her muscles to subside. Such massive orgasms were still a shock for her. She'd never imagined they could have that kind of power. She could feel her nipples still pulsating and she brushed her fingers over their hard tips, her breath catching in her throat as the stimulation caused the muscles of her cunt to contract yet again.

Master Evan gave her a few moments to recover then helped her to stand. Seeing she was still a bit shaky on her feet he put and arm around her and held against his side until she could support herself. "So, what have you learned from this morning's activities, 57?" he asked.

"Trainer, that pain isn't necessarily just pain...and it doesn't have to be unpleasant. It can be foreplay, it can be a distraction, and it can be an enhancement," 57 spoke quietly, her voice still husky from earlier.

"And have we helped you to get over Lindsey's fears of corporal punishments somewhat?", Evan continued.

"Yes, Trainer," 57 responded. "I can't say that some things won't still scare me, but it will be easier for me to deal with, knowing that my body responds to intense stimuli so differently than Lindsey's."

"Of course many of the things we'll do will still be scary for you, but that fear can add to the enjoyment of the experience, much like riding a rollercoaster does. Adrenaline is a powerful drug," Evan explained. "You've gotten better at controlling your arousal, by the way. Aside from an episode when we first started with the whip, you've been able to keep your focus on what's going on and not lose yourself. As I said before, improvement comes with time and practice, but overall, I'm quite satisfied with your performance this morning."


"Thank you, Trainer," 57 felt a warm glow from the compliment, happy that she hadn't disappointed Master Evan. She was still standing within the circle of his arm, her nakedness pressed up against his rather well muscled body. Her ever-responsive nipples were hard little points against the material of his shirt and, though she had found release only a few short moments ago, she could feel her body already craving his attention again.

"We'll take a break for you to eat and get cleaned up before our next session. They've prepared something for you in the kitchen. Be back here in 90 minutes." With that, Evan removed his arm from around her shoulders.

57 sucked on her lip as cool air replaced the warmth of Master Evan's body. She had felt happy and safe encircled by his arm and found she was quite reluctant to leave his presence. She realized though, that it wasn't her choice to make. With a quick nod, and a "Yes, Trainer," she turned around to be on her way.


"Umm, 57..." Evan said as she stepped toward the door, "I think you're forgetting something." He dangled the soaked, black scrap of fabric of her uniform from his finger.

She turned back around, her face burning crimson as she realized she had almost walked out without wearing her thong, She wasn't sure which embarrassed her more; that she'd almost paraded naked down the halls, or that Master Evan had needed to correct her forgetfulness. She retraced her steps and sheepishly retrieved her underwear.

"Thank you Trainer. I'll try to remember in the future," she said as she self-consciously slipped back into them before turning for the door once more.

57 slipped quietly down the hallway, hoping that she wouldn't meet too many people along the way. She knew that she stunk of sweat and sex and couldn't wait to get washed up. A part of her took a secret, perverse satisfaction in that though. It served as an olfactory reminder of the scary but amazing time she'd had this morning. She'd learned so much about sex, arousal, control and her new body in just the short time she'd been here, but knew she'd only scratched the surface. The thought of how much she still had to learn brought both excitement and trepidation in equal measure. Arriving at the kitchen, she pushed through the now-familiar double doors.

The cook who'd bitten her nipple during yesterday's punishment smiled and came over with a paper bag in her hand. "Hello 57 dear," she said with a smile as she swept her gaze over her all-but-naked body, "I've made you lunch. I put a little treat in here for you too." She raised her eyes to meet 57's and her smile grew a larger, "It looks like you've had a busy morning."

"You might say that, Ma'am," 57 answered, her cheeks coloring a bit.

The cook placed a hand on 57's arm, leaned close, and told her conspiratorially, "Oh, you don't need that Ma'am stuff with me. Call me Mary."

"OK... Mary then," 57 said with a smile. Her mind drifted to memories of the wonderful things this woman had done to her breasts and nipples the previous day and she felt them harden in response. "Thank you for making me lunch. I'd best get going and get cleaned up. I hope I'll see you again soon."

"My pleasure," Mary said, her voice sounding slightly husky. She released her arm but let her fingers slide along 57's skin in a gentle caress as she did so. "I'm eager to see more of you too."

57 made her way to the trainee's quarters feeling slightly breathless, but not from the exertion of the stairs. She sat on her small bed, opened the paper bag, and looked inside. She found a sandwich in a ziploc bag, a bottle of fruit juice, some carrot and celery sticks, and a small wax paper package with a heart drawn on the outside in red marker. Setting everything out on her bed, she unwrapped the package to find a chocolate chip cookie still warm and gooey from the oven along with a small handwritten note that said, "I really loved playing with you – Mary." 57's heart felt warmed by the gift but she also felt conflicted. Lindsey had been taught, in no uncertain terms, that any sexual thoughts about someone of the same sex were evil and to be avoided at all cost. Realistically, she'd not had any choice in the matter the previous day. Evan had ordered it to happen, but she couldn't deny that she'd enjoyed Mary's attentions during her punishment.

She applied herself to her lunch, which was quite tasty, saving the cookie for last. Her mind was all over the place-- her thoughts a dizzying montage of whips, floggers, and clothespins interwoven with memories of pain, arousal, and mind-numbing orgasms. Once she'd finished with her meal, she forced herself to concentrate on the present, grabbed what she needed to clean up, and headed for the bathroom area. There, she showered, brushed her teeth and rinsed out her soaked thong in the sink before returning to her small room to brush her hair and put on a fresh "uniform".

She asked Diana how much time she had left before she was expected back at her trainer's office and, after being told she had 15 minutes, made her way back downstairs.


Once more at her trainer's door, 57 stared pensively at the shiny brass nameplate, wondering what was in store for her next. She took a deep breath and knocked. Trying to maintain her calm she waited patently for a response but none was forthcoming. She was just about to knock again when a hand fell on her shoulder and she almost jumped out of her skin.

"It seems like scaring you is the theme for today," Evan said with a laugh. "Come with me, 57. The next part of today's lesson takes place downstairs." He led her to a door hidden beneath the grand curving staircase to the second floor. Opening the door revealed a dimly lit stairway descending into the gloom. She smelled the musty air and watched Evan's back as he went down before giving herself a shake and following.

Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers