'57' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers

Evan began fucking her and felt her immediately tip over the edge into another orgasm. This time he continued to move, sawing his cock in and out of her grasping cunt as she continued to shake and moan. He knew it wouldn't take him long to reach his own peak, in addition to the amazing massage he was getting from her cunt, Serafina always knew what buttons of his to push, just as he knew hers.

Fina moaned and just as Master Evan had ordered, another climax washed over her. This time though, it didn't stop and the rolling lightning of her orgasm seemed to strike again and again, making the blood race thought her veins like liquid fire. Her moans turned into whimpers as the contractions kept on and on and she reached down to pull Master Evan into her, digging her sharp nails into his thighs, wantonly urging him to fuck her harder, deeper and faster.

The needle-sharp pain from Fina's nails awoke the animal in Evan, just as she knew it would. With a growl he pounded his cock into her mercilessly while almost bending her double beneath him. He had to work to stay in the saddle as her whole body shook from her continuous orgasm. As he knew it would, the wild contractions of her cunt quickly brought him to the edge and over as the cum came boiling out of his balls to paint the inside of her pussy with his sperm. His eyes nearly rolled back into his head from the intensity. He'd not had an orgasm like this one in a long time; not since his last time with Serafina in fact.

On Fina's part, the intense orgasm, or multiple orgasms, or whatever the hell had just happened to her body made it hard to catch her breath. She was gasping for air as the last of the contractions tightened her belly and her gasps then turned into a long, drawn-out moan. Her right hand had moved from his thigh up his back and she was almost afraid to look to see if she had drawn blood or not. She brought her other hand from behind him to caress his face and push his tousled hair back from his eyes.

"Thank you, Master Evan," Fina whispered softly, unable to tear her eyes away from the icy blue depths of his gaze.


"You're welcome as always, Fina," Evan's face broke into a grin, "It appears I'm still able to teach you some new things."


She smiled wickedly, "That may be true Sir, but it appears I can still distract you. I seem to recall that you invited me here to discuss the things I can do to help you with 57, yes?" She arched her brow at Master Evan and tilted her head trying to appear innocent; though it was a bit hard to pull off the innocent act with his cock still buried in her to the hilt.


Evan reluctantly pulled himself free from the tight confines of Fina's pussy and bonelessly flopped down on his back beside her on the bed. "There are quite a few things I'd like you to help with actually," he said, "I've already told you that I'd like you to act as a role-model for her. In addition, I'd like to use you to introduce her to woman-to-woman sex. Having read her profile, I'm sure you noted that she's got a strong, though deeply suppressed, attraction to women. I'd like you to help her get over that mental block. That's what I'm planning to be the main thrust of her training session tomorrow afternoon. There's more of course, but we'll leave discussion of that for when it's needed."

Fina had been momentarily unable to form coherent sentences due to the delicious sensation of her Master's cock sliding from her overly sensitive and well-used pussy. She let her eyes slip shut for a few seconds and snuggled her body up against his. She wrapped her legs around his thigh, her arm around his midsection and her head found its 'special place' in the crook of his shoulder. "She might have suppressed the desire," she said with a hint of a giggle, "but she may be more agreeable to it than you think. She did not seem to mind the kiss I gave her last evening."

Evan chuckled once more and said, "She did seem a bit stunned though, and I think we'll probably see more of that stunned look tomorrow."

Evan kissed the top of her head and asked in a gentle voice, "Stay with me tonight, Fina?"

Serafina snuggled up closer and kissed his chest before breathing in reply, "I would love to, Master."

-----

57 sat on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands. She'd arrived in her room about half an hour before, slipped on her tee-shirt, and forced herself to eat, although she really hadn't felt like it. The food in the bag wasn't nearly as tasty as what she'd had previously; partly because she wasn't really in the mood to eat, and partly because she assumed they'd given her bland food as part of her punishment.

She dreaded tomorrow. The earlier behavior she'd been punished for had been minor compared to what she'd done today. The last time, she'd not really understood the rules nor the situation she'd be getting into and had only acted up in small way for a couple of minutes. With Maestro, she'd known she was breaking the rules yet did it anyway, and multiple times at that. From what she'd seen, Master Evan could be very imaginative in the methods he used. She was sure she'd be surprised by what he came up with as a punishment – and not in a good way.

Thinking back to what Maestro had said about Lindsey and how he was still playing with her, she wished there was a way she could let her know what kind of person he truly was. She realized there wasn't much chance of that though. Perhaps she could discuss it with Serafina.

Leaning back on the bed and resting on her elbows, 57 considered her situation and what she'd learned so far. Some things just didn't add up to her. At the top of her list was the mystery of why the "Corp" would go to such effort to produce and train submissives. What was the payoff? This entire operation seemed, from her vantage point, to be ridiculously expensive. Of course, the installation where she'd awakened could have other functions she wasn't privy to, she'd been kept very isolated while there, after all. This slave training facility, on the other hand, seemed solely dedicated to the instruction of a very small group of trainees. While she'd been told that she was the lowest of the low here she knew, in actuality, that this place was only here because of her and those like her. Everyone she'd seen here was tasked with training her and 53 or supporting their training. She was hesitant to even hazard a guess as to how much it all cost, but it had to require a huge outlay of money.

Judging by the technology she'd seen so far, it was possible that the mysterious owners of the Corp had so much money that they could mount an operation like this simply as someone's strange hobby or as the fulfillment of some rich man's fantasies, but that seemed wildly unlikely. It also baffled her that the advanced tech she'd observed hadn't been introduced to the public. The profits lost by keeping it all a secret had to be immense.

Another point about their technology bothered her: where had it come from? What she'd experienced had been so far advanced from what she'd been used to or even heard about that it seemed impossible to have been developed by some unknown, secretive group. Human cloning, memory and personality downloads, neural rerouting, sentient computers... it seemed like something from a science fiction novel. If she hadn't experienced it personally, there would be no way she'd believe it.

There was obviously much more going on here than met the eye, but as to what it was, she was still very much in the dark.

57 turned off the light and curled up on her bed. After a moment's silent contemplation, she said into the darkness, "Diana?"

"Yes, 57?"

"Would it be possible for you to play me some music?"

"I can do that. What would you like to hear?" Diana asked.

"Could you play 'So Far Away' by Carole King?"

"As you wish."

The soft sounds of a piano filled the room, playing the familiar intro to the song. Then Carole began to sing:

So far away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
Doesn't help to know, you're just time away


57 thought about her little boys and how much she missed them. She missed the sound of their voices She missed their hugs. She missed kissing their little boo-boos. She missed tucking them into bed at night and reading them to sleep. Thinking about them made her heart ache and she curled up tighter, hugging her knees to her chest in the darkness.


Long ago I reached for you and there you stood
Holding you again could only do me good
Oh, how I wish I could
But you're so far away


The problem was they weren't her kids anymore. In reality, they'd never been hers. They were Lindsey's. She'd never actually seen them and they would never even know she existed. They had their true mother and their life continued unchanged. 57, however, was left with a gaping hole in her psyche. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes and she sobbed quietly. A selfish part of her wished she could simply excise that portion of Lindsey's memories, but she knew she'd never be able to bring herself to do that even if it were possible. Those memories, painful as they were, were also precious. They were part of what made her who she was. She was just going to have to learn to deal with them, as difficult as that seemed at the moment.

The song continued to play softly and she let herself drift into a fitful sleep.

(to be continued...)

If you enjoyed this story, my writing partner and I would love your ratings and feedback. Since she wishes to remain anonymous, she can't be favorited nor have the stories listed under her name, so nice comments are the best way to show her your appreciation if you like what we've written.

Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers