'57' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
140 Followers

Maestro walked up to 57 and knelt down beside her chair. Reaching for the rope holding down one of her arms, he began to untie it. While doing so, he told her, "You know, I still play with Lindsey. In fact, I talked to her just three nights ago. I spun her a fantasy about being abducted and taken to a secret training school for slaves. She seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, though she thought the scenario a bit... farfetched," He laughed the evil laugh that she remembered so well.

57 let her gaze follow Maestro's movements, finding that the unwinding of the rope was just as mesmerizing as it was when it was being put on. She wasn't sure what to say in reference to his playing with Lindsey so she simply sat there watching him.

Once Maestro had freed her arm, he squirted some of the cream from the blue tube into the palm of her hand. "Rub that into your cunt, slut. It will stop the burn," he told her, "and make sure you neutralize every bit of the heat rub. I don't want any surprises later. If my cock starts burning, I'll make sure you fucking regret it." He then moved to untie the leg on the same side as the arm he'd been working on.

Heat suffused her face at his words. She most certainly felt like a slut at the moment. Despite the flames of fire licking at her sensitive pussy she could still feel the arousal that had been beating at her all this time. Her hand was halfway to her cunt before she stopped the motion. It had felt like the thing to do just because he told her to. Lindsey had done almost everything he had told her to. 57 remembered once when Lindsey had to tried to buck his authority. Maestro had told her she wasn't allowed to cum for a week. Needless to say, even when she had tried to get off, she couldn't.

Seeing her hesitation, Maestro told her, "Go ahead and let it burn if you'd rather, fucktoy. Maybe you like it more than you let on, eh? All I've got to say is, that shit better be worked into that pussy of yours by the time these ropes are untied. Understood?"

She ground her teeth in frustration but she didn't stop herself this time as her hand moved to rub the cream into her sensitive, burning flesh. The relief was almost immediate, like throwing cold water on a fire. She wouldn't have been surprised if there had been a hissing noise and a cloud of steam rising from her crotch, so abrupt had been the change of temperature. With the flames extinguished, she could feel her body relax somewhat and made herself open her eyes, not having realized she'd closed them, to find that he was almost done with the ropes.

Maestro untied the last knot and straightened up to full height. He reached down, grabbed a handful of her hair, gave her head a shake and told her, "On your knees at my feet, slut. You know that's where you belong. It's time to serve your Master."

57 slipped from the chair, Maestro's hand in her hair causing goosebumps to cover her skin from her scalp all the way to the tips of her fingers. She looked up at him worried about what he wanted from her, yet wanting to give him what he wanted regardless. Her lips parted as her face and eyes came level with the bulge in his pants. She could feel her mouth watering and she swallowed reflexively before she brought her eyes back up to look at his face, waiting for further instructions.

Using the leverage of his grip on her hair, Maestro rubbed his leather-clad crotch against the submissive woman's face. He felt his cock growing hard in his pants and was eager to collect his reward. At the same time, though, he didn't want to rush, he wanted to savor every moment of using her. "Of course you know what this position is for, don't you whore?"

She was aghast at her body's extremely lusty reaction as Maestro had rubbed himself against her.What kind of women gets off on being treated like this?!she wondered. Pushing the thought aside, she concentrated on the question posed to her. "Y-yes Maestro, I do know what the position is used for. I've just nev--never..." her words trailed off and she looked down at the floor, heat turning her ears and face pink.

"I want to hear you say it, slut," Maestro said, jerking her head back up, "Tell me what it's for."

57 bit her lip hard, wishing they could skip all this talking and just get down to business. Her body was needy and achy and she had nothing else to distract her from her deepening arousal. She couldn't bring herself to say the words but she thought about them, and just thinking about it made the muscles in her sex clench tightly.


Maestro crouched down, tightened his grip painfully in her hair, got right in her face, and said angrily, "You'dbest learn todo as you're toldwhen you're told to do it orthings will get unpleasant," He forcefully punctuated each emphasized word with a shake to her head, "Now,again, tell me what the position is for."

She wasn't sure that she could get the words out of her mouth even if she wanted to. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, as her heart stuttered and she contemplated her choices.


Maestro slapped her across the face --hard, "I don't think you fully appreciate your situation, slut. Master Evan has given you to me to be used. For now, Iownyou and can do whatever I want with you. You should consider what you do and say next very carefully. If you want it rougher, I'll be happy to oblige."

She gasped but otherwise kept silent, trying to regulate the pain blooming across her cheek. She was unable to stop the tears that sprang to her eyes. This extreme forcefulness was something she hadn't had to deal with in years, but it was a mindset easily enough slipped back into. 57 thought for a moment before she managed to grind out through clenched teeth, "Blowjobs Maestro, this position is used for blowjobs."

"Much better, 57," Maestro told her as he stood back up once more, "Now be a good girl and get my cock out."

The trembling of her body made it impossible to steady her hands as they moved toward front of his pants. She fumbled a few seconds with the button but managed to slip it through its hole, then worked to tug the zipper down past the growing bulge of his erection.

"Get on with it, fucktoy," Maestro growled, "Don't try my patience. I only have so much and you've already used up quite a bit of it."


An apology spilled unbidden from her mouth, it was her natural instinct to try to appease with words and actions. She inhaled and her mouth watered a bit with the combined scents of bodywash, leather, and male musk -- definitely a smell she could get used to. Her hand slid into his pants and pulled his hardening erection free. While she remembered what the male sexual organ looked like she'd rarely been this up-close to one and the flush spread across her face and neck with redoubled intensity.

Maestro looked down at her fingers encircling his member and enjoyed the vibration caused by the slight tremble in her hand. The tip of 57's tongue licked across her upper lip as he watched. Using his command voice, he said, "Tell me what happens next, slut. Tell me what that mouth of yours is going to do for the first time in your or Lindsey's life."


"Maestro," 57 spoke, looking up at him before she continued. "Maestro, I'm not good with words, may I show you instead?" She shivered a bit, unsure of what his reaction would be, but she couldn't help it, she had to at least try to evade this.


"I'm not going to say this again, 57, so pay attention," Maestro told her, "When I tell you to do something, you do it. You don't try to weasel out of it, you don't try to make deals, youobey!There will be no more warnings from this point on, only punishment. Do you understand me?"

She nodded her head fervently, unable to speak for the teeth digging in to her bottom lip. Her breathing was ragged and she still wasn't sure that she could say what he was telling her to. She knew she wanted to do it, physically speaking, but the thought of speaking the taboo words seemed impossible. She released her lip from her teeth. Her mouth tried to form the words but it seemed they were stuck somewhere in her throat, unable to emerge.


Maestro turned and disappeared into the darkness beyond the pool of the floodlight. He returned quickly though, his cock wagging obscenely as he walked. "Don't say I didn't warn you, slut," he said as he reached down and placed a clamp on each of her nipples. Unlike the clothespins Evan had used previously, these had much stronger springs. They looked like miniature versions of the clamps on the ends of a jumper cable.


She shrieked as they bit into her sensitive flesh. Her nipples were already sensitive from their earlier abuse. Trying to breath through the pain and process it as she'd been taught to do, she shifted from one knee to the other. It took her a few moments but she finally managed to stutter out, "S-suck y-you..."

"Suck me, whore? Suck my what?" he demanded.

She choked on the word 'cock' like she feared she would choke on the real thing. She just couldn't force the word past her lips. Her breathing became harsher and, even though she knew there would be more punishment in response, she fell silent.

Maestro reached down and grasped both the clamps tightly. Using them as handles, and to the accompaniment of the scream that tore from her throat, he pulled her upright. Continuing to apply upward pressure, he forced her to stand on the tips of her toes. Once more he pressed his face close to hers and said threateningly, "Say it, you stupid cunt!Suck... my... what?"

Her nipples were twin, hot, points of agony, and she struggled to think clearly. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, her throat tight as she stood up to the very tips of her toes trying to relieve some of the intense pressure on her nipples. Still, she remained silent.

Evan's voice came from the dark, "57 you're starting to disappoint me. I gave you to David to use. When I set you a task, you're supposed to do it to the best of your ability, correct? Your continued recalcitrance reflects badly on my training, and my reputation is very important to me. Make no mistake, my punishments can be much more imaginative than his."

Hearing Master Evan's voice, she turned her head and looked for him, but the darkness outside of her immediate area remained impenetrable. Her throat constricted painfully at the thought of disappointing him, and a tear rolled unbidden down her cheek. Then, she felt a flash of anger. This man, Maestro, was the reason she was here to begin with. If he hadn't found Lindsey, the Corp would never have cloned her. She felt he'd betrayed her... actually Lindsey's, trust. To top it all off, he had put her in a situation that caused Master Evan to be upset with her. She pushed all of these feelings as far back into the recesses of her mind that she could. The only thing she wanted was to get this done and over with. She felt a small sense of comfort though, knowing her trainer hadn't abandoned her completely.

Turning back to Maestro, she stared blankly at him before saying in a whisper soft voice, "Your cock, Maestro. I'm going to suck your cock."


He gave a little laugh and said to her, "See? Was that really so hard? Now that the description is out of the way, you may proceed with the demonstration. Back on your knees, slut." Maestro squeezed the handles of the clamps allowing them to pop off of her nipples.

With the release of the upward pressure, 57 stumbled and had to work to regain her balance. As she righted herself, she managed to get down on her knees somewhat gracefully. She looked up at his cock wondering how he wanted her to go at this, but since his order had only been to get on her knees she didn't attempt to try anything more, instead turning her gaze to some black point in the near distance.


Maestro grabbed his cock by its root and rubbed it on her face. "In these liberated times its so rare to find a woman that's never sucked a cock. It will be interesting to see how much technique you have 'out of the box'," he said, talking more to himself than to her. He traced the head of his dick across her pouty lips leaving a shining trail of precum in its wake.

57 didn't respond to Maestro's rubbing of his cock on her face and lips, nor did she reply to his statement. It wasn't required of her actually. Instead, she focused on that black spot and schooled her features so that the pain of her throbbing nipples didn't show. Her feet were already going to sleep as she knelt there, but she ignored that too, keeping an ear trained on Maestro so she could reply if he said something that required a response.

"OK, slut, it's time to show me what skills your fantasy blowjobs have allowed you to develop," Maestro said, "Suck my cock."


57 looked upward again to Maestro, wondering how to even start. Lindsey had never done this to anyone, including her husband, and even as a rebellious teenager she hadn't done anything more extreme than petting. Her lips felt weird with the now-dried precum on them, so her tongue darted out to moisten them and came back with her first, though weak, taste of him. She let her eyes travel over his erection, from the bulbous head, along the large, heavily veined girth, to the root that was still enclosed in his hand. 57 leaned forward and inhaled as she rubbed her lips along the length of his cock starting from the base going to the head. She took in his musky scent and her body instinctively started to respond, even though she didn't want it to. Her eyes looked upward to observe his reactions, needing to know whether her actions pleased him and she tentatively flicked her tongue out, hitting the tip of his dick where precum still oozed.

"That's a very nice start, slut. You've obviously at least thought about this before," he said as he returned her gaze, "and that's a much better attitude. You may impress me yet."

Her heart fluttered a bit in appreciation of the praise and this time she ran the flat of her tongue from the base of his cock down the sensitive line of his circumcision back to his head where she picked up more of his juices. She moaned softly as a new explosion of his flavor hit her tongue and, even as she hated herself for it, she clenched her thighs together more tightly, trying to give herself some small measure of stimulation to ease the aching need that was starting to build there yet again.

Maestro leaned his head back and luxuriated in the feel of her lips and tongue slipping along his cock. He thought back to the first time he'd encountered Lindsey in a chat room that was part of his daily rounds when he was on the prowl for new subs. Even then, he'd seen something special in her, in spite of her lack of experience. That first impression had only been reinforced on further contact, and he'd eagerly submitted her for further evaluation by the Corp. Here was the reward for his effort. 57 was Lindsey, but a version of her that had been transformed into every man's wet dream. He did his best to control his raging libido. He wanted this to last.


57 ran her tongue around the head of his cock then slowly took it into the hot wet depths of her mouth. Sealing her fulls lips around the wide girth, she flicked her tongue along the seam at the tip of his cock before applying a soft suction and fluttering her tongue along the underside. Slowly, she pushed herself further down his shaft, working him in to her mouth inch by inch. She moaned again, transmitting the vibrations to the erect member and feeling Maestro tremble in response.

"My God, woman!" Maestro moaned, "You're a natural! How is it you've never sucked a cock before?" He felt his breath start to rasp in his throat and his knees grow weak. He'd been expecting to just have to grab her head and fuck her unresponsive mouth, butthisperformance was totally unexpected. Instead, he found himself willing to let her take things at her own pace and explore.

Having heard his response as well as having picked up on his ragged breathing, a heady sense of power filled her, making her blood boil. 57 moaned again and, taking a deep breath as she pulled free, pushed herself all the way back down the length of his cock once more. The muscles in the back of her throat quivered threateningly and she pulled back instantly, using suction and running her tongue along the underside of him as she slid her lips back toward his tip.

Her plunge down the length of his member threatened to turn him into a quivering puddle of jello.Where has she learned such skills?he wondered to himself. Maestro was no stranger to blowjobs, but it was the rare woman who could affect him this way. He felt he was in danger of losing control of this situation, but found it impossible pull himself away from her exquisitely delicious mouth.

57 squirmed where she knelt, unable to sit still with her pussy dripping its desire. Somewhere during this process, she'd become ravenous for him. Or maybe it was for his cock...she didn't really know and didn't really care enough to examine it closely. Holding her breath, she pushed herself back down his length, forcing the muscles of her throat to relax and allow him entry.

Maestro moaned once more as her lips traveled the entire length of him until her nose was buried in his crotch. Attempting to make some pithy comment to salvage some of his dignity, he found himself unable to form coherent sentences, much like 57's earlier predicament. All he could do was concentrate on keeping his wobbly knees locked so he could remain upright.

She swallowed hard while his cock was deep in her throat then had to pull away. Now that she knew she could take him all the way in, she began to get into a rhythm, slowly sucking him in until he was all the way down the back of her throat then slipping off again till her lips just encircled his head. Occasionally, she would pause and swallow to give some extra stimulation to the head of his cock but, for the most part, she kept her throat nice and relaxed as she moved him in and out its warm and wet depths while, simultaneously, letting her tongue dance along the underside of his shaft.


Maestro felt the boiling at the base of his balls that signaled an impending orgasm. Grabbing her head he pulled her from his cock, the suction of her mouth making a popping sound as it slipped from her lips. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He still had a pussy to deflower. "I'm loathe to admit it, slut, but you surprised me with your cocksucking skills," he told her, "but we have other orifices to explore before I'm done with you." With that, he turned and disappeared into the darkness once more.

She watched him retreat into the shadows unable to stop the whimper that escaped her. Her body had been played so much recently she felt wound tighter than a 9-day clock. Trembling from the hot arousal that coursed through her body, she was having the hardest time controlling her desire to reach down and rub her pussy until she came.


Returning from the shadows, Maestro dropped some black leather objects at her side, "Put those on your ankles and wrists, slut," he ordered her, while stepping out of his pants. He could see the inside of her thighs glistening with the creamy leakage from her cunt and knew he wasn't going to need any lube for what was to come.

Momentarily startled by the objects dropping in front of her, she picked them up. On closer inspection, they were revealed to be leather cuffs with a soft cushiony material on the inside for comfort. Looking back to Maestro she asked, "Should they be tight or can they have some slack.?"


"They should fit snugly but not tight enough to constrict your circulation and just loose enough to be rotated around your arm or leg," Maestro told her almost conversationally. He tossed his pants on the chair and waited.

Gnash58
Gnash58
140 Followers