'57' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
140 Followers

57 put the cuffs on quickly and efficiently, then returned to kneeling position, hands behind her back this time as she awaited for further instructions.

"Diana, turn the lights on the horse, please," Maestro said.

"Yes Sir," Diana's voice answered immediately.

Another spotlight came on to illuminate another part of the room. The pool of light revealed what looked like a sawhorse of quite sturdy construction with leather padding on its cross-piece.

"Get over there, slut," Maestro ordered. As 57 rose to her feet to comply, he put her hand on her shoulder, pushed her back down, and told her gruffly, "No! Don't walk. Get back on the floor and crawl like a good little bitch."

At his sharp reprimand, she got back down to her knees and crawled over to the sawhorse, the hardware on her cuffs making soft jingling noises. Her knees were already sore from kneeling so long on the hard concrete floor but she didn't complain. Arriving at her destination, she returned to her position, kneeling with her legs slightly spread and arms behind her back.


Maestro followed along behind, enjoying the swing of her tits and jiggle of her ass as she crawled. Once they reached the piece of equipment, he grabbed her hair again, hauled her to her feet and bent her over the sawhorse. He silently indicated for her to spread her legs by tapping the toe of his boot between her calves and then secured each ankle cuff to a sawhorse leg with a short length of chain. Going around to the other side, he restrained her wrists in the same fashion.

Stepping back around behind her, he paused to admire her lush ass and the wet cunt peeking out from between her legs before saying, "I have a question for you slut. Do you recall the lessons I gave Lindsey on how I'm supposed to be addressed?"

"Yes, I recall those lessons," she replied softly as she stared at the floor. Her heart thumped loudly against her ribcage as adrenaline kicked in. She imagined all the things he could do to as punishment while she was helplessly chained to the sawhorse.

"Thenwhy," Maestro asked as he delivered a stingingly hard slap to her upturned, helpless ass, "Aren't you doing it slut? I trained Lindsey better than that."

"I'm sorry Maestro!" 57 gasped out at his blow, but she couldn't stifle the impassioned groan a second later as her body responded to the painful stimulus with a rush of erotic electricity.

"Then make sure it doesn't happen again," he said as he delivered another open-handed blow to the other cheek of her ass. He rubbed his hand across her warming posterior and continued, "Let me provide you with an incentive to not buck my authority any more," He then proceeded to rain more spanks on her hand-printed behind.

Oh dear god,she thought as the other cheek of her ass was slapped. Her body trembled in delightful pleasure as her nerve endings converted everything that should have been pain into a very pleasurable sensation that resulted in her clit pulsing with lightning-like flashes after every blow to her ass.

Maestro was no longer really thinking about punishment. He was simply enjoying spanking 57. Each blow created a wave that carried through the reddened flesh of her posterior in almost mesmerizing fashion and the sound of his hand slapping against her was music to his ears. He could tell from the way she was moaning that she was actually enjoying this and it wasn't truly a punishment for her, but he was having too much fun to care. How he wished he could have a sub like this for his own, personal use!

"M-Maestrooo...please!" Her voice sounded strangled even to her own ears and her toes had curled up as goosebumps raced across her flushed skin. She was struggling to contain the orgasm that had been building all evening and she wasn't sure that she could for much longer.


"You need to cum bitch?", Maestro growled, "OK..." He lined the head of his cock up with the drooling, spasming opening of her cunt, then shoved himself into her in one hard push, "Cum for me, slut!"

With the sundering of her virginity came a sharp burst of pain that made her scream as stars exploded behind the closed lids of her eyes. Her orgasm was intense and powerful. The waves of hot, electric pleasure rolled through her, causing the muscles of her cunt squeeze down tightly on the fleshy invader shoved deep within her.

Maestro found that his cock was literally locked inside of the convulsing submissive. He couldn't have moved it even if he'd wanted to. The massage he was getting from her pulsing grip on his cock was so intense that he didn't feel the desire to move though. It felt like she was trying to pull the cock from his body and he reveled in the sensation. That, combined with the heat of her inflamed ass pressed up against his hips and stomach almost pushed him over the edge himself, but he gritted his teeth and held on, trying to hold back his own orgasm.

57 moaned as the continued pulses shot through her. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and, as the intense orgasm finally began to subside. She turned her head as much as she could to look at Maestro only to find his face locked into a rictus of pleasure. 57 knew that Lindsey's husband had never looked quite so happy to be in the same place. As a matter of fact, there had never been anything remotely resembling doggy style in their house. Missionary was the only accepted standard.


Feeling his cock finally released from 57's vice-like grip, Maestro slowly withdrew until just the head was in the opening of her vagina then slowly fed himself back into her, feeling the velvety smooth inner walls part and slide along his length in a most delicious fashion. His eyes were closed and his mouth set in a small unconscious smile as he savored the sensation of slowly fucking her cunt. He knew he couldn't go too fast or he'd soon boil over so, for now, he kept a slow, gentle pace, keeping himself on the edge.

The feeling of her quivering walls massaging him put Maestro in a generous mood, "You may cum when you like, fucktoy, you don't need to ask my permission." With that, he picked up his pace, beginning to fuck her with long powerful strokes.

Her eyes were glazed with lust as she turned back around to look at Maestro again. "Thank you, Maestro," Her breathing was getting ragged again and her pussy was positively dripping cream. She relished the feel Maestro moving in and out of her, the friction quickly bringing her blood to a boil once more.


The room was filled with the sounds of harsh breathing, moaning, and the wet slap of flesh against flesh. Maestro began once more to spank 57's rosy ass, wanting to push her over the edge so he could feel the vice of her cunt muscles clamp down on him again. He knew their tight grip would literally milk the cum from his cock.

57 moaned deeply, the stinging of her ass, combined with the delicious hard thrusts from Maestro's cock, hurtling her over the edge and into another powerful climax; one she hadn't even seen coming. She tensed up as her whole body was suffused with a wave of heat so intense that it made her gasp for air. As her pussy muscles tightened nearly to the point of pain around his cock, her lips parted and a guttural cry of animalistic release was forced from her throat.

Maestro didn't hold back this time, not that he could have even if he'd wanted to. 57's grip on his manhood was much too intense. His cum came rocketing out of his tightly held member and flooded into her in a torrent. His whole body was wracked with waves of pleasure and he wouldn't have cared at that moment if her powerful muscles truly had ripped his cock from his body.

As his orgasm finally subsided, he felt light-headed and had to grab the sawhorse's cross-piece on each side of the still trembling 57 to steady himself. He worked to control his breathing and steady the pounding of his heart. Once again he marveled at the Corp's handiwork and how it had taken the raw potential of Lindsey and molded it into this creature of fantasy.


"Good girl," he managed to get out between labored breaths. "Someday, I'm going to have to get Lindsey in this same situation so I can compare the two of you. I'm pretty sure, though, that you'd win that competition."


57 managed to get out a 'Thank you Maestro' though her body was trembling so badly it almost seemed to vibrate. She let out a soft sigh and let her eyes slip shut for the moment, her brain too blissed out on endorphins and other pleasure chemicals to care about what he wanted to do with Lindsey.


Having collected himself, Maestro pulled his softening cock from her still quivering cunt and unchained her from the horse. Master Evan entered the pool of light and held out a hand to help her get up while Maestro shakily went to retrieve his pants and pull them on. Once he was dressed again, he returned and leaned against the apparatus to talk to Evan.

"You're a lucky man to have a trainee like this one, Evan," Maestro said. "I'd give a lot to be in your shoes."

"She has some good points," Evan answered noncommittally, "but she still has quite a few rough edges that need to be knocked off."

Evan turned to her, held out her thong, and said, "57, put on your uniform and wait here. I'll be back after seeing David out." He turned back to Maestro and the two of them walked off into the darkness toward the door. The creak of the hinges was followed with a solid thunk of the door closing a few seconds later, leaving 57 alone in the pool of light.

She took the scrap of cloth that made up her uniform and slipped it back on, not making a sound. Worry nagged at her at Master Evan's words, she knew she had seriously messed up and it made her stomach churn. She slipped to the floor, closed her eyes, and leaned her head against the sawhorse. Her bottom lip quavered threateningly and she bit the inside of her cheek trying to give her mind something else to concentrate on rather than the shame flooding through her at disappointing her Trainer.


Evan led David to the top of the stairs. They didn't really say much. Each was wrapped in their own thoughts about what had just happened. David was simply reliving the memories, and Evan was evaluating 57's performance and organizing the points he wanted to make to her in their coming discussion.

After seeing David off, he turned and descended the stairs once more, his discussion plan solidifying in his head. Reaching the metal door, he pushed it open.

57's head was slumped down against her knees with her arms wrapped around her shins. She heard the door open and knew Master Evan had returned. Not really certain of the protocol here she decided to err on the side of caution. She had already disappointed him once, she wouldn't do it again. She stood up, and slipped her arms behind her back, each hand holding the opposite elbow, legs spread shoulder width apart. Somehow, she managed to raise her head and fix her eyes on an imaginary spot in the darkness beyond her...when all she really wanted to do was curl into a ball.

Evan entered the pool of light, walked over to her, crossed his arms and regarded her without saying a word for a few moments, letting the silence stretch out uncomfortably. He could see that she was nervous – as she should be, since she'd needed to be reprimanded by both him and Maestro.

"Do you remember what you told me about insubordinate behavior after yesterday's punishment, 57?" he asked her.

She was determined not to cry like a baby, but a tear that had already escaped and was rolling down her face. She nodded before managing to say huskily, "Yes, Trainer."


"Tell me," he said flatly.

57 swallowed hard before she spoke, reciting verbatim what she had said the other day, "I do apologize for being insubordinate... there truly is no excuse for my behavior and I can only say that I'll do my best to ensure that it won't happen again." She wanted to continue on and explain, but, as with yesterday, there were no excuses. Just because it was mortifying didn't make it any less of her responsibility to have spoken the "dirty" words when commanded to do it; though truthfully, she really hadn't considered that insubordination, simply her mouth refusing to do what her brain commanded.

"Your promise lasted just over 24 hours," Evan said, "unless you're saying what you did today was your best. If so, it's piss poor. I take promises very seriously, 57. Evidently you don't... Evidently you were just trying to blow smoke up my ass. Surely you weren't promising to not be insubordinate to just me? You knew David's rules, yet you consciously flouted them. Tell me why."


She sniffled a bit, fighting the urge to fidget before she responded to Master Evan, "It wasn't truly conscious, Trainer. Just as you are training me here to act a certain way, Lindsey was taught to act a certain way when she was growing up. I'm sure you know almost as much about her past as I do, but I recall a time when she was very small, probably 3 or 4 years old, and was punished severely for saying bad words. When I realized what I was doing, it was easy enough to continue resisting him because I found that I resented him so much..." She trailed off quietly not really knowing where to go from there.

"You still found it easy after I had already corrected you once? Did you think I wouldn't notice? Even David noticed and he was mostly thinking with hisdick!Listen to what you just said: 'When I realized what I was doing'. When you realized you were doing something wrong you should havestopped,57. Instead, youchoseto continue, from that point it wasn't unconscious, it was a deliberate choice you made."

"I amend my statement then...it wasn'tallunconscious... I am sorry that I disappointed you Trainer." Her words were barely audible and she was trembling all over; partly due to physical exhaustion and partly due to emotional stress.

"Let me clue you in to something, 57," Evan told her. "I realized you were having trouble verbalizing and I knew where it came from. Since we haven't touched on that in your training yet, I knew you needed something to break your mind out of the vicious cycle it was in. My admonishment was meant to give you that kick you needed, and it worked. I considered that a minor infraction and we'll work on verbalization in the future. However, your refusal to address your Dominant in the required manner is something I consider a much more serious offense as it was insubordination, plain and simple. You knew you were doing wrong, yet did it anyway. That, along with your broken promise, are the major sources of my disappointment in you, and will require punishment. You'll see what that entails tomorrow. We're delaying it because, in your current emotional and physical state, I don't think your punishment would be as effective as I'd like, plus I have an appointment that I have to deal with tonight. I'll leave you to meditate upon this evening's behavior and will expect to see you in my office tomorrow morning at eight. You'll find some food in the kitchen to take to your room. You're dismissed."

A floodlight turned on highlighting the metal door that led into the hallway. 57 walked slowly toward it with slumped shoulders and downcast eyes. Upon reaching it, she pushed it open, exited the room and pushed it shut behind her. Momentarily overcome by her emotions, she leaned her back against the cold metal and sobbed quietly to herself with tears streaming down her face. Evan's disappointment was like a knife in her heart. She had been so sincere in her promise yesterday and yet she'd broken it at almost the first opportunity. All she could do now was resolve to do better and accept her punishment without complaint. She knew she deserved it and, hopefully, completing whatever task Evan set for her would help assuage the crushing feeling of guilt she now felt at having betrayed her trainer's trust.

Taking a shaky breath and wiping the tears from her eyes, she got her feet moving again and made her way to the kitchen. She found it was deserted except for a paper bag with '57' written on it in black marker. Picking it up, she turned and made her way to her room.

-----

Serafina glided silently down the second floor hallway. To a casual observer, she would appear calm and unhurried, but closer observation would reveal a slight flush to her cheeks and heavier than normal breathing. She was excited. She was on her way to a meeting with Master Evan. The stated purpose of the meeting was to discuss 57 and what part she was to play in her training, but Fina expected that wouldn't be all that would happen. Private "discussions" with Evan often took interesting and enjoyable turns. The two had become close during her training and had remained so in the intervening years even though their meetings remained few and far between, as her normal duties required her to travel extensively. She'd jumped at the chance to assist him with his newest trainee, however, and was eager to get some hands-on time – both with 57andher trainer.

She finally arrived at an unmarked door. It was heavy and looked to have been lovingly handcrafted; the work of some unknown, but skilled, craftsman. Letting her fingers idly trace along some of the detailed carvings in the wood, she took a deep and calming breath. She couldn't fully contain her excitement. Other than some brief encounters in the course of their duties the day before, it had been close to a year since they'd had any contact, even longer since they'd had any of the intimate sort and that, to be honest, was what she hoped for tonight. Curling her hand into a fist she knocked lightly on the door and moved her body to stand at attention. Regardless of the fact that she was no longer a trainee here and was Evan's equal in the Corp's hierarchy in many respects, she would always consider him her Master and her behavior reflected that.

Hearing the soft tap at his door, Evan put down the book he'd been reading, and said loudly enough to penetrate the thick door, "Enter."

Serafina pushed open the heavy door, surprised as always that it moved as silently and easily as it did. Stepping inside, she turned and gently shut it behind her before returning to attention, her gaze searching the room for a second before it locked onto Master Evan. His apartment was decorated in a tastefully understated masculine style, from the brown suede leather couch and chairs, the cherry stained hardwood floors, to the books lining the walls. She had changed her outfit slightly for their appointment and it now consisted of only the collar around her neck, a cupless red lace bra that held her D-sized breasts up for display, and a red lace g-string that barely covered her sex.

Evan eyes lit up as he took in her outfit, and he took a moment to let his eyes travel over Fina's luscious curves. Smiling, he stood, pulled the belt of his dressing gown tight, walked to her and said, "I swear you look better every time I see you, Fina. Here... come sit with me and we'll talk." he held out his hand to lead her to the sofa.

"How are you, Sir?" Serafina asked taking his offered hand. She couldn't hide the huskiness of her voice, Master Evan always awakened her carnal desires and it showed from her hardened nipples, the dilation of her pupils and the erratic fluttering of her heart beat. She knew he could read those signs and that knowledge only heightened her arousal.

Evan led her to the sofa and sat her down next to him. Breathing a sigh, he answered, "Personally, I'm fine. I had a bit of a setback with 57 earlier, though that's to be expected with someone as untrained as she is. Her training certainly isn't going to go as smoothly as yours did. Which is, of course, one of the reasons you're here – to provide an example for her to emulate. Tell me how you're doing my dear, and give me your impressions of our new trainee."

Gnash58
Gnash58
140 Followers