All Comments on 'A Bargain Ch. 02'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This story started so good...

...and then went to hell. The more you wrote, the worst it got. I hope 03 is better.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Very Emotion filled story

the story heated up and then Don was wrestling with his troubled Mind. The sex was tremendous!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Great romantic story

This is a great romantic seduction story. It rings a bell with me because I was in grad school after six years in the army. My late wife was a junior when I met her. She was a fuck toy at school put never came. I gave her her first O wth my mouth. I took her other two cheeries. Her nips and bald cunt were always on display when we went out and after we married when she went to class.

Now i'm a ped. My cunt is only 38. She just got her phd in comutor stuff. She teachs cs in a high scool and java and lenox in two jcs. She got me online with roadrunner. She is after me to get a scanner, prnter and digital camera. I love my Linoff, Omega and 35 slrs.

Lisa was born in Brooklyn of english and Jamaican parents. Her father was with BOAC. She is five eight, 32 b, 22, 36.. She as a cocco complexion with grey eyes. Her hair is shoulder lenth and hennered. I know most men discrobe thier fucks as porno stars. Lisa has hugh niplres and the biggist clit I ever saw. I met her at MONA. She had a suit a nun would be proud of on. I took her to a spsanish wine tasting. She didn't spit. I took her to my favorite byob place in the village. The waitres knew me and put three glasses on our table. We had the Muga white with the goat cheese salad. The waitress had some too. Lisa had to go to the ladies. I told her to take her bra off. Lisa came back and handed me her bra. Lisa drank another glass of the white. She was sitting there wearibg a sheer blue silky blouse without a bra. The waitress brought our dinner. Pepper filet of beef tenderloin. We had the Muga grand reserva with it. The rest of the white went to the kitchen. Lisa was drimking the red like water telling me how great the food was. I told her to unbotton her blouse.. Lisa did. Her tits fell out. We had our dinner, The waitress came back for more wine, She was a phd canitdate at the New School in poly sci. I would have made a play for her if I had't met Lisa, Lisa had to go to the ladies again. I told her bring me her panties and pantyhose. Lisa did. I paid and left the wine for the staff. I left a good tip. We went to a nearby park. I had lisa strip. I stuck my cock in her mouth. She sucked me dry swallowing my cum. She kept sucking me as I played with her clit. I gave her two Os before she had me hard again. I slipped on of those ultra ribbed rubbers on(the type you can only get in the east village). I fuckedher kneeling on a bench until she came four times. I filled the rubber. We kissed and I emptied the rubber in her mouth. Lisa sucked it dry. She took the rubber and put in her purse. She wanted to show it to her girlfriends. I added her blouse to her clothes in my backback. Her jacket had one button at the waist, It didn't cover her nipples.. I made her run her skirt up at the waist until it was over her ass, We went down fourth to Blecker. I had a finger up her ass the whole time. We went to that great Italaian pastry shop. She had three pastries. We took the F to the L. The car was almost empty. I undid the button on her jacket. I sucked her tits and played with her clit the whole trip. Lisa kept cummimg. We got off at her stop. Lisa sucked me dry.

What does that have to do with your story? When I like a story i bookmark it. After dinner Lisa rides my cock in her cunt or ass. We have a bottle of cava as she reads me the story. I always read all the chapters first. Your story is great but I couldn't finish it. NHL playoffs. I like what have read. A sweet love story. Lisa likes stories of blackmiled puplic exhibition and humiliating sex.

GO CANES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Emotional

So emotional I know I'm going to cry. And such interraction between the characters.

richie78richie78almost 15 years ago
fantastic

this is a really well written story. characters are believable and the way you turned the action on with such a slow but erotic burner really got me hot all the way through. I am going to have to read all the parts to this story now :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Wow that was definitely a hot story. I actually hit my climax while I was reading this. There was my pussy juice all over the computer. And I licked it ALL up! It was so sexy. My womanly juices are so tasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hot is exactly right, I need to get relief and soon. Leo, you are the best author I have come across in a while. We have the same last name

horneyfox69horneyfox69over 10 years ago

I hate it when my name does not get on my comment. horneyfox69

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

It is super weird to call a penis a dork.

An error perhaps where spellchecker changed dong to dork ?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Jennifer being so willing to fuck around with someone else really marred my enjoyment of the story.

If she fucks that former boyfriend, it would be a worse start than accidental pregnancy, not to mention the worry about the future, where she might do it again with someone else if she's in the mood.

Seems like she has lost too much innocence.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

And he really should have given her an ultimatum.

Now that old boyfriend will be the first to have her as the woman Don helped her become. She believes that there will be no consequences, making her much more likely to fuck the ex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YES!

Just the kind of fucked up situation (in more ways than one) that makes a GREAT Literotica tale.

5 stars for sure.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous