A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

But even as I was puzzling over the reason for that, my attention was immediately drawn elsewhere, drawn by the sight of Millie coming into view - wrapped only in a large, very fluffy, and spotlessly snowy-white towel!

Of course my memory of how she looked was so strong that it took very little imagination to strip that towel away, see her as I knew she looked when totally naked - and I felt myself reacting just as I would have if I had been in that bathroom with her, felt my cock instantly starting to respond.

Then I noticed that in one hand she was carrying a plastic folder, which she opened to show that inside it were several clear plastic inserts, in which there were a series of neatly typed pages. Millie pointed to them, then pointed towards 'me' - and I realised that she had put at least one of my stories into the folder.

Having placed the folder on the metal document holder, Millie once again looked up into the camera, then, after no more than a momentary pause, unhooked and dropped the towel to the floor. She stood there - for me - stood there in all her nakedness; her firmly uptilting breasts, her slender waist and gently flaring hips, her long, so very long, shapely legs.

I felt my mouth go quite dry as I stared at the image of her - instantly recalling the strength of the totally fulfilling excitement that body had given me - wishing I could somehow transmit myself down through the wires and air-waves that separated us, and feeling my cock immediately become throbbing hard.

As she stepped into, then slid herself slowly down into the water, she looked up into the camera again; smiling that tight little smile that I remembered so well - she used one hand to make a gesture to me, a gesture with an unmistakeable meaning, then opened the folder, and, as she began reading, I watched as she slid one hand down between her thighs.

I admit that it was only then that I really understand what she intended the pair of us to do during this brief half hour of cyber-connection - she would read and masturbate herself - I could watch, and do the same thing!

In a trice I had stripped off, settled back down on my chair, and then began to slowly, very, very slowly stroke one curled set of fingers up and down the already straining length of my cock. Not for one single split-second taking my eyes off the image of Millie doing the equivalent thing to herself - which not even the occasionally drifting, curling wisps of steam from the bath water could really blur.

So the pair of us in effect made love with each other in that rather peculiar, but still very intensely exciting way; each of us slowly working ourselves towards a finale that we both knew would prove less than completely satisfying, but which would undoubtedly be better than nothing at all.

As Millie's climax approached I watched as her body arched, lifting her hips almost completely clear of the water and allowing me to clearly see her darkly suffused pussy as she rubbed her clitoris far more briskly than she had been before. Both the sight itself, and the knowledge that she was rapidly approaching her own, gave me the impetus to strengthen and quicken the action of my hand - and, a few breath-taking seconds later, I felt my own climax welling, then the sudden rush as the start of it ripped through me.

I felt the hot splashes of jetting semen landing on my chest, abdomen and thighs - a gushing flood of it! And heard myself gasping as each muscle-jolting blast seemed to shake every single part of me. But never for an instant taking my eyes off the sight of Millie's body writhing and jerking as the self-same massive impacts wracked hers too.

When she was finally done, she lay back, smiling that not-quite-contented smile through the camera at me, then even as I watched her slide her hands up to her nipple-jutting breasts, the timer on the link clicked out, and the image faded to black.

*****

But, I am very happy to say, that was not exactly the end of the story of Millie and I - a couple of days later, after I sent her a probably too effusively worded email telling her just how much that half hour 'with' her had meant to me, I received a reply. She told me that in a month or so she would in fact be travelling East herself, to a martial-arts competition - she wanted to know whether or not she should book herself into a hotel, or did I have some alternative suggestion as to where she might stay for the three nights she was to be in my city.

I need neither tell you what my answer was - nor exactly how we spent that time, because that is, as they say, quite a separate story…

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers