A Change with Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

"Oh god, Brett, don't stop that, it's magic," she cried out, and I could feel how wobbly she was as she tried to balance sitting on my face and stroking her cock at the same time. I pulled her to me tightly so she wouldn't shake, licking and sucking and kissing her ass, wanting her to cum. Finally I felt her release building, I could hear the panic in her voice and how she tried to muffle her cries so that her mother and Alice wouldn't hear us. Then I felt the first warm spurt of her cum on my chest, than another, than another. She kept stroking her cock until her release was down to a dribble, and with my tongue still licking her I felt the head of her cock rub softly on my chest, wiping off the rest of the cum.

She fell on her side, away from me, her arms and legs spread out. I took a deep breath and wiped my mouth. Both of us lay there for a moment, just breathing, and then I sat up and crawled over to her bed. Reaching into her secret place, I pulled out her bottle of lube and a condom. I quickly tore the package with my teeth, rolling the latex up my member and stroking it a few times. I crawled back to Sam with the bottle of lube in one hand, and sat it down on the carpet. I pushed her legs up until her feet were flat on the floor, and she did nothing to stop me. It was like maneuvering a giant doll.

I squirted a dollop of the cool lube into my hand, rubbing it between my palms and onto my fingers. When I touched her asshole with my index finger she squirmed lightly, but I could tell she was already relaxed from my tonguing. I pushed one finger in quite easily, and the other went in with barely any resistance. I squirted some more lube out and worked her asshole well, until I could fit three fingers in her tight hole comfortably. I kept stroking my cock with my left hand, making sure the condom stayed on. Then when I was sure she was ready, I pushed her legs to the side and positioned the head of my cock at her asshole with my hands on her knees.

"Yesss," she hissed as she felt the first push of my cock. The head slipped in with no resistance, and I didn't feel her familiar tightness until I had my thick shaft all the way in, with my balls against her ass. I stroked a few times to get comfortable, and then stayed perfectly still until she started to whine and push her ass against me.

I began to push in and pull out of her, leaving most of my cock in her ass. I rested my cheek against her leg and couldn't help but steal kisses across her sweaty skin from time to time. Her sweat always tasted wonderful, I swear I could lick it all off of her if she'd let me. There was actually a moment, not but a few days before, when she lay naked on her bed. There I was, fully clothed right next to her, just dragging my tongue and lips across her body in any way I wanted. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly, her gasps almost musical.

I brought myself back to reality by increasing the pace of my fucking, by pushing my cock all the way in her and bringing it out again, by feeling the wonderful tightness around me, by simply existing with her. Her hard cock bounced around between her legs, slapping her skin on occasion. Usually she held her own member in one small hand while I fucked her, but tonight she had fists of carpet held while I fucked her with abandon, her cock swinging wildly wherever it would go. I was mesmerized by the action of it, and even though I was moving so deliciously in and out of her ass, I had the desire to just dive down onto her cock and taste the beautiful deep-purple head. She was so colorful, the passion of sex almost driving itself in artistic design to her cock head, and when she became hard the foreskin would roll down and show me the beauty.

She squealed and moaned in her cutest ways, her breath becoming a marathon of tiny sounds as I drilled into her. The sex flush had taken her chest, shoulders, and cheeks, turning her pale skin into a lovely pink. At this point her eyes would roll back into her head, or stare at some faraway place that I could not get to, even though I was in her. I would fuck her with all the passion I had, my own pleasure hitting a peak, and still she would be there in her own place. It was romantic in its own way, that she would share her body with me and for just a moment her mind would fly away to the only escape that made sense. It didn't matter, because she would always come back to me.

Then Sam cried out and sat up, her right hand flying to her cock and stroking it madly. I brought my face to hers and we kissed violently, our tongues dancing together in sloppy exchange. I fucked her harder, and we were now both oblivious to the need to be quiet, and I only hoped that Joanna wouldn't mind that Sam's new boyfriend was fucking her madly, and that Alice wouldn't tease Sam mercilessly for it. I felt Sam clench my cock, and stroke her own harder, and then she put her left hand over her mouth and basically screamed into it as her orgasm took her, and I felt the hot spray of her cum on my stomach for the second time that evening. At that point I couldn't hold out any longer, and my own release shot out of me, filling the condom with heat and releasing deep into where my cock was in Sam's bowels. I kept pumping like mad, the orgasm powerful but the feeling of pleasure lasting beyond the release, and as I fucked her continuously I felt another orgasm take me, my legs shaking so hard that I pushed Sam back onto the carpet and lay spent. I could here her breathing in my ear, as loud as the waves against the shore of a beach, and then we were kissing each other once again. In a tight, sweaty embrace, spent completely from making love, we kissed like we had never once kissed before.

I rolled off of Sam onto my back, the carpet sticking to my sweaty skin. My cock was still semi-hard, and Sam rolled the condom off of it and then attacked me. I felt the wonderful sensation of that moist warmth, which was a gorgeous contrast to the hot tight confines of her ass. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock without grace, just wanting me to cum again. I knew it would be impossible for me to have a third orgasm so quickly, and yet Sam sucked on it like she was trying to drain me of all the cum I had left. She pushed her face down until my cock slid all the way into her throat, and there she held it while her tongue worked it's magic. She slobbered like a woman mad, and I felt that surge deep within me as my orgasm took me one more. She kept her head still as the cum erupted into her throat, and my hips left the carpet as the most powerful orgasm of my life ripped through me.

Sam lifted her face from my crotch and took a deep, ragged breath. I took her softly in my arms, bringing her into a hug from behind and just holding her. I massaged her shoulders, her neck, her breasts until she calmed down enough to speak. I kissed her cheeks, her neck, I stroked her softened cock and rubbed the cum across her thighs.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked her.

Sam nodded. "I really need something to drink though. Not water," she said.

I laid her back onto the carpet, then yanked the bedspread and pillows from her bed in order to make a little makeshift nest. Then I got up, yanking my shirt and boxers back on, and went out into the kitchen. On tip toes I was quiet as a mouse, and I let out a small sigh of relief to see that Joanna's door was firmly shut. I walked through the dark kitchen, opening up the refrigerator door just a crack in order to fill the room with light. I searched around quickly, finding the bottle of Coke that I remembered seeing earlier. Then I turned around, only to find Alice smiling at me like the Cheshire Cat.

"Having a good night?" she asked coyly.

I did my best to not let her think me startled. "Fine. We are just about to go to sleep," I replied.

"It sounded like you tired her out," Alice replied.

I could feel my cheeks redden against my desire. "Oh you know, just being a good boyfriend," I said.

"I can imagine. You know I dated a whole bunch of men before Joanna. None of them are as entertaining as her, though," said Alice.

"Joanna seems like a lovely woman," I replied, grabbing the bottle of Coke. However I couldn't shut the refrigerator as it was the only thing lighting the kitchen. I wasn't about to be snuffed into darkness with Alice pestering me. She was wearing an oversized shirt and her legs were naked, I couldn't see if she had panties on or not. I don't know why I was even thinking about it.

"Do you miss the parts of a lady?" Alice asked with a smile. I could tell she was drunk, she and Joanna must've had drinks in their room after we all headed to bed.

"Sam is a lady," I replied tersely.

"You know what I mean. Is it odd, moving onto her after being with so many other girls?" she asked.

I was about to ask her how she could possibly know a thing about my history, when I realized that she must have tormented Sam for details about me long ago. Tired of Alice, I moved past her and let the door shut behind me. The room turned dark again.

"Being with Sam is the best thing that's ever happened to me," I whispered back to her as I left her in the dark. I padded down the hallway, opening the door to Sam's room. She was fast asleep on the floor, snoring lightly. The pillows and blankets I pulled off her bed were bunched up around her. She was still naked, having not bothered to pull any of her clothes back on after our lovemaking. Her legs were just barely apart, and so I grabbed her lace panties off the floor. One leg at a time I slipped them on, then over her ankles, sliding the material up her legs until I was too her hips. I maneuvered her flaccid cock to be in the little pouch of extra room in her underwear, and then pulled the blanket up and over her. She continued to soundly sleep. It was nearly impossible to wake up Sam.

I lay down next to her, not getting under the covers as I was tremendously warm. I took Sam's hand in mine and snuggled up next to her, kissing her neck as I nuzzled against her soft skin. I thought about our tomorrow, about having that whole free day. I wondered if I should take her to the salon and pay for her hair. She would love that, though at first she'd put up a fuss about my paying for it. In the end it really didn't matter. I wanted to give her whatever she wanted, anyway.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers
12