All Comments on 'A Christmas Carol Revisited Ch. 03'

by Mortuis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really liked this story at first. But was expecting him to embrace his mistakes and reunite with the one he truely loves. Instead he ends up learning nothing. He may get lots of sex but there is nothing there. What a let down ending.

MortuisMortuisalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Admittedly, this is fiction - hence the ghosts and all - but in real life, you don't always get a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Last Story He Wrote. The end of September, 2010.

One comment, and bio last updated on September 7, 2017.

Is the author still still alive? Will he ever tell us why Sarah was so angry at him for? She got pregnant, apparently with another man's baby; he said it doesn't matter--they got back together again, broke up, and She's the one who's angry?

We need Finish The Damn Story back!!!!

Perhaps the still living member of FTDS can find a new author with which to collaborate!! My writing skills do not exist, or I'd volunteer to work with the silent partner of FTSD. But that would only generate a story like this:

See Dick.

See Dick run.

See Dick run after Sally.

See Dick catch Sally.

See Dick fuck Sally.

The End

I'm pretty sure that is not the kind of story the readership wants.

Please Mortuis, if you're still alive, expand the story! (Dickens wrote a lot of other stories that could be used. O. Henry wrote a Christmas short story perhaps someone could use--"The Gift of the Magi".)

Someone, please finish this story.

MortuisMortuisabout 5 years agoAuthor
Still alive...

I'm still alive - and the story is finished.

Nick and Sarah had a good thing - but it's over, like Christmas Yet To Come said. All of you reading this had a first love - how many times did it end well, the way you wanted? That's just reality, much as it sucks. Knowing the reason for the rift - would it help, make the story more satisfactory? I left it open to interpretation so that the reader could imagine a scenario that suited THEM.

Anyhow, Literotica is a place for erotica (with maybe a FEW exceptions). How erotic is the story of a bad breakup?

I think we all know the answer to that.

If anyone writes a follow-up to this story - or anything I've written, for that matter - you'll do it without my approval, and against my express wishes.

'Nuff said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMortuis@Mortuis
I'm a strange combination of old-fashioned gentleman and utter perv. There are a lot of things I'm curious about, things I've never done in RL, things that I think I'd like, but can't be sure till I try them. I've written erotica off and on since microchips were made of flint....

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES