All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 05'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh the poor little thang.if he cant man up then why would she look for him. j saw what he liked and said as aman should. without trying to force it on her.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I kind of feel sorry for him but he is not in high school he already had plenty of times to tell Kachi his feelings, its his fault he didn't man up eventhough she don't like him that way. Kachi is kind of wrong for not confronting Donny on his feelings. She has to realize that Jeremy is hurting when she shows affections towards another guy. I hope Donny won't turn into a stalker crazy guy once she start dating Jeremy.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 11 years ago

methinks this donny guy may go over the deep end.

men dont always handle rejection well. hope kachi has mace handy.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come on!

Help Donny grow a pair. I mean, I like Jeremy and all, but Donny's been her rock. Can she at least see the guy as a contender?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Update

I like Jeremy A LOT, BUT I also like Donny. Yes, Donny should have told Kachi how he felt sooner, but I get why he didn't. He's scared. I know, I know. He should get over it. The main thing is what Kachi wants and although I love Donny, I don't think Kachi sees him like that. I think she sees him as a best friend/brother. Poor Donny. I hope he finds someone because the way things look Kachi does not want him like that. I wish Donny would get some balls and tell her how he feels and I wish Kachi would get out of denial and deal with the fact that her best friend is in love with her and she's not in love with him and should tell him so. So, those small kisses and stuff that she gives him is practically killing him, not her fault but how would she feel if she were in love with someone and sometimes they were touchy feely and sometimes they were not. She'd be hopeful, but confused as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Addicted to this story!

Just found this in the new stories this morning and read all 5 chapters. Such a good start, really enjoying the characters and the story overall :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really like this story, but i hope you are going to stick with jeremy and kachi. I know donny has to major feelings for her, but i dont she see as anything more than a friend. If she did, she would let it be know in her thoughts by now. Please dont try to put the friends togather.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 11 years ago

Fellas, women usually know within a few moments if they are interested are not.

If you have been in the friendzone with a woman for years then chances you, thats a box you will never leave barring some sort of sea change, which does happen time to time.

Point being I dont see Kachi all of a sudden realizing she loves donny when she clearly has heavy chemistry with Jeremy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Somebody has to lose.

Five, reluctantly.

lannasagelannasageover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks guys for the comments, Donny may not have balls yet, but he'll grow some in the next chapter when shit hits the fan. Will update soon

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
wow... this is heart-wrenching

Why are you doing this to us? donny's love seems so very pure and he has always been there and available for Kachi whenever she's needed someone. To some extent I don't buy Kachi's naivete, in fact I find it rather annoying. At some point I hope she acknowledges the fact that while she probably does love him as a person she has used him in the past as the fall-back male friend and I don't think that's very nice. Donny should have manned up years ago and said something but I understand his scars run deep. Maybe he needs to disappear from her life for a while so that he can move on and she can learn what it's like to not have him around? Wherever you go with this story I'm on board. Jeremy seems verrrry willing to throw his wealth around and in Kachi's face and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, diamonds? really? I feel like you went a little over-the-top with that but still it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Donny needs a woman

If Kachi isn't for Donny, I hope you consider giving him his own story. I like him.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Awww Donnie

I think Donnie and Jeremy are both for Kachi. It's just one had the balls to step to her first and the other somehow backed himself up in the friendship no no zone. Thank you for giving me/us a view from Donnie. He is the other man in the story and I can't wait to see what will make him speak up and what will finally make Kachi see she had two beautiful men to choose from. Lucky Lucky girl!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Who fucking cares about poor, pathetic Donny????

To the Victor the spoils.....no guts ...no glory...yadda...yadda...yadda. If you a bitch, stay a bitch and shut up!!!!

Do something with Donny and carry him out of the story. Time to roll up the sleeves and get to work on the budding love between Kachi and Jeremy. His tool box has every thing he needs to compkete the task. I say let's get rid of Claire and let the loving begin.

Take all the trash and put it to the curb!!!! At your own pace, of course.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 11 years ago
I so agree with alpha marm

basically.

It doesnt matter if donny 'gets a hot', its obvious Kachi is not checking for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I say, let them make out so that Donnie realizes there really is no chemistry and that what he made up in his head was much better than the reality. It's happen to me plenty of time. You are so excited to take it further with your object of affection and you start to kiss and it’s sloppy and disgusting and he may as well be licking your face like your pet dog. Then you quickly realize that the tingle you got while THINKING about kissing him is completely nonexistent while you are actually kissing him...or her.

I have brothers and a lot of male friends and they all will admit that it takes a lot to go up and ask a woman out. Women are afraid of rejection, but it’s no walk in the park for a man either. They are expected not to be bothered by it, but they are. No one wants to be told "no", because in essence they are saying that you are not good enough...for my time...for my attention...for my affection...for even my phone number.

Since he is so shy, perhaps he needs a strong confident woman to approach him. It worked for me. I had been throwing hints for months. I saw that he wasn't catching on and I finally just asked him out. He said that he didn't realize that I was flirting and he only thought I was being friendly. It's been twelve years and we are married and have 3 kids. Anyway, if the woman approaches then the pressure is off him and the fear of rejection shouldn't be an issue. If he is truly "sick of it" let him show us...and her. Move on Donny! It's getting to the point of being unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
M&B

Thanks for reminding me of school and M&B girlie stories. This is literortica ;for heaven's sake ; have some originality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story, I love it!

and I love all the comments too! You've got a good story going here girl! (sorry, I'm assuming you're a girl without looking at your biography. If you're a guy, many compliments on a well girly story!!)

PS I still think it reads a bit like Pretty in Pink.

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
Donny and Phi

They make since she has the ball he doesn't they should be together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES