A Chunky Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her clamp a short six-inch hose like a vacuum hose, to an airtight fitting, lifting a closure plate on the fitting on the outside of the pot. She said, "I gas into the hose. The cereal absorbs the stink. I take a dump in the pot. The lid stays on, then we uncork it and wash your hair. I keep the gas going into the room while we wash. We leave enough for the foot bath, but probably douse your head twice and do some face paint."

Carly proceeded to gas into the pot with reckless abandon, a dozen noisy buzzes sounding strange within the hose. She stayed in position for ten more minutes, then took the lid off the pot. She squatted and I watched with morbid curiosity as she pushed a huge, dark loaf into the pot. She found a wooden spoon and stirred for several minutes, holding it up to show a fairly finely textured, wet, dark brown cereal. She put the lid on and said, "Perfect temp for the wash. It'll stay till we're done with everything."

Carly found a stool of the proper height and brought it to the sink. She sat and beckoned me over. I moved, and she sat me on a broad thigh, where I proceeded to shake. She took my pants off. She sat me back down and I let my bladder empty. "Ooops, somebody's full." She cuddled me. "It's ok, give it hell," she added. Another minute passed. Carly cleaned the stool and the puddle on the floor, then sat me down and uncorked the pot of cereal. A mix of eggs and earthiness rolled to my nostrils. Carly leaned in to inhale. She disappeared to change her leggings. She looked over and grinned and winked.

"I won't really work it into your hair. It's pretty short anyway, but that would be hard on your hair and scalp. We'll get a good layer rubbed all over your head and then we can rinse it out and repeat." She cuddled me again. "I promise to wash it good with shampoo when we're done, okay?" She had moved the camera from the living room to here, and also set up a second, much closer angle on the counter. She rolled everything now.

We switched spots, me with my back to the sink and Carly standing next to me. I watched her carefully scoop a large handful out of the pot, tilt my head forward a bit, and gently fling the gob off her hand into my hair. She glopped two more handfuls into place and gently worked everything all over the top and sides of my head. She turned my head and filled both hands with filthy cereal, carefully heaping the back of my head. She took three full minutes to work the mess all over my entire head.

I was prepared to be completely grossed out, the turd-scented mixture all over a part of my body with a heavy, unpleasant stink. But oddly, I found myself focused on the warm sensation and Carly's hands working, and I relaxed. Carly worked hard to keep everything away from my eyes, and I watched her steadily. She noted my slackened muscles and said, "Ben, you didn't pass out from the smell, did you?"

"No ma'am," I answered her. Then she was rinsing the mess away, and I heard her ripping gas into the immediate area. She slathered my whole head a second time, careful but not shy with quantity. Another three minute rub around, and I heard Carly moaning, grunting and gasping as she continued to toot. She got the mess out of my hair a second time, then shampooed everything twice, thoroughly.

I was naked except for my boxers, and she decided it wasn't done yet. She gobbed a wet handful of brown cereal onto each shoulder, giving me a careful one minute rubdown. She took the balance of the pot and emptied it into a plastic tub. She soaped my shoulders off, then eased both feet into the tub. I startled at the wet squish of the mess going between my toes, and groaned.

"Right between your toes?" Carly asked me.

"Yeah," I confirmed. She laughed. She proceeded to slather my feet, rubbing for five full minutes. A second tub rinsed them, and then she changed the water and soaped and rinsed them thoroughly. She had taken some body wash and a towel out of the bathroom. I was relaxed, but my cock throbbed, letting this redhead chunker get filthy just to satisfy herself.

Carly took several minutes to clean up, using bleach on the pot and the rinse tub. She returned her attention to me and gazed at my manhood. She slimed her hand from the tub and carefully eased it around my penis. She stroked slowly for two or three minutes until I groaned, control about to be lost. Carly farted, then pumped her hand fast half a dozen times. I pointed my standard equipment into her gorgeous red hair and fired, grunting and breathing hard with release. I saw a big, slimy ribbon swathed into her hair.

She took a hand mirror and had a look. "Fucker. You must have been holding onto that for a week. You really gotta shoot that shit, honey. Good for you, though." She finished the cleanup and also washed my shot out of her hair. Windows were opened to get air moving through the house. Thankfully there were no neighbors near enough to be offended.

An hour later Carly had muffins ready for the oven, and I was fascinated watching her push a dozen round turds a little bigger than half a golf ball, then drop one each into the batter for six muffins. They baked for twenty minutes. We ate dinner around five, a casserole, and some fruit, and then Carly put the muffins on the table, kept warm in the two-tier oven along with the extra petite turds.

"Eat one muffin, then one raw turd and you're good to go," she informed me. The camera had started when the muffin baking did, and it started again as the muffins hit the table. After a minute's debate, I chomped into the muffin first. Poppyseed, but immediately bitter after that because the shit had baked in. I winced at the powerful, somewhat nasty taste, hearing Carly chuckle.

But this woman had plastered my hair and my feet with shit, and I had been terrified. I chewed the rest of the muffin, determined not to fold or quit. I was also aware that this might goad Carly on, and it would, in the bedroom later. I powered through the raw turd, it warm and more bitter than the muffin by a fair margin. I brushed my teeth and sanitized my mouth thoroughly.

An hour later, in the bedroom together, Carly compiled the footage to a second file and the entire weekend onto a new card. She made a backup so we had a root copy, then destroyed the original camera card. Carly said, "We forgot the face painting, but I wanted some energy for the last part." We were laying down now, she spooning behind me. I nestled in, and looked at her as I let my eyes brim with moisture. "Go on," she said.

So I released, letting her hold me and gently rock me. Carly gassed repeatedly, big loud rumbles that were a damn fine minor finale. When I was finished being emotional, Carly said, "I know I scared you with some of this. Although along with the face painting, I didn't make you eat a great big turd. But I know you had never seen anybody make dirty hot cereal either. Nobody ever slimed your hair with really nasty stuff either. Everything was dirty. Filthy. I did it with you, very deliberately. I wanted filthy. I wanted you filthy. But please understand. I like you a lot, and I loved every minute of what we did. I hope you like me enough we can do it some more."

She paused, and I told her the plans with the dirty cereal and shitting on my face were a shock. That I had expected to be grossed out but had probably endured it by reminding myself that a pretty, chunky redhead was the source of all of it, and her looks alone aroused me. Then I confessed that during the nasty hair work, the warm cereal and the feel of her hands had made me relax.

She said, "So that's what that was about." She paused again. "Well, in a bit I'm going to Alice's to drop off the footage. She'll screen it, but if I did the math right, each of us should get at least four hundred bucks out of the deal. Then, as far as buying clips, we get forty percent of the profit after three months, then ten percent every month for each download after that three months, for up to three years. That deal holds if we submit more content in the future. By the way, I think it would be really cool if you ate one of Alice's turds. I wanna see the look on her face when I tell her that I think that, and then again when you eat the whole fuckin' thing."

A bit later, we did go see Alice. Carly turned over the footage. Alice was grinning. She thanked me again for participating in the interview and letting her get a photo of the two of us. Carly drove me home, giving me a long kiss on the lips and thanking me for "enduring truly naughty, filthy fantasies" of hers.

Two days later Carly texted and said she wanted to take me back to her house. I granted permission and saw her in fifteen minutes. But she wasn't driving her Lincoln. Today she had a Mercedes S63 AMG, just a little more than two years old. I slipped into the passenger seat and we met Alice. She counted out five Benjamins for each of us. Then she told us that she had shown the footage to three of her lady clients, and they all had demanded copies of certain clips. They had each paid handsomely, netting us another thousand dollars apiece.

At the end of the three-month period for the content sales, we were summoned to see Alice again, and Carly picked me up in the Benz. I loved those cars. Our content had netted into a nice five figures, according to Alice, and we turned another two grand each. As Carly stepped back outside, Alice took my arm and leaned in. "I have never in my life seen anything like that work with the shit-load cereal. That was nasty. I watched it once, then screened some other content, and came back to it, and watched a second go-round, and I masturbated something fierce. Thank you for that."

A week later, Carly had texted and said she was missing me terribly. So after work, I stepped out of my building and saw the S63 on the street once again. We drove. At her house, we saw Alice out front, looking sad. I walked over and asked how she was. She looked at the ground and said, "I need you to sit with me while I take a shit."

I grinned. "Is that all? Don't look so sad, my lady. I'll be fine. So will you. Let's go see what we can do."

Then Carly came up and whispered in Alice's ear. Alice nodded and we all went inside, to the bathroom. GoPros present, and the turd sling.

Alice was a very petite five-two, hundred and twenty or so pounds. Tanned, medium-brown hair, green eyes, C-cup breasts. Very obviously muscular thighs and calves. And most impressively, a thick, completely round tushy. I suspected she was late forties, probably more like fifty. She didn't necessarily look old, but she had a maturity in her face and her movements.

Alice had Carly adjust the lighting down, and then asked her to leave. Carly frowned and pretended to pout, and Alice swatted her playfully on the ass.

She explained to me, "I'm going to have you sit first, then I wanna tuck between your legs." This meant I would have to be completely nude. Alice got naked easily. I followed, then went over and sat. Alice said quietly, "I need you for this. You cannot leave."

My penis was thickened at the sight of the nude Alice. I carefully picked it up, and she backed herself in, slowly helping to open my legs. "Little easier if I didn't have a fat ass," she remarked.

"Yeah, such a PAWG," I answered.

She adjusted herself and laughed. Then she half-turned her head and asked, "Is that you hard dick I feel in my lower back?"

"Yes ma'am," I noted. She laughed some more. She gassed, somewhat louder than Carly, with a very faint egg odor. She ripped three more, long and slow. I rested my hands on her knees, and she pulled them gently to her waist, wrapping her hands over mine. After another minute she took a breath. She pushed carefully, and I smelled a faint odor.

I freed one of my hands and started playing with her medium length ponytail. At last she sighed and moved to wipe herself. Carly knocked on the door, and Alice let her in. Carly stopped the recording after making sure she had some footage of Alice's load. Then she brought the lights up Alice had a look and put her hand over her mouth,

"I shit like an elephant," she observed. Carly unfastened the sling and placed it under my nose, and I inhaled the mild odor. Carly took a measurement at ten inches, dark and thick. Alice and I went out to the living room. I went over and sat down, and Alice turned her back to me. I started playing with her ass. Then I leaned over and began kissing it. A few minutes later, she turned and took my dick in her hand, kneading until I was ready to explode.

I took her pony carefully and blasted semen into it. "Young lady," I panted. She disappeared for a few minutes to get my shot washed out. She came back out fully clothed, giving me a long hug before she disappeared out the door. She got into the Mercedes, and Carly took me home in the Lincoln. As we said goodbye, she told me, "I hope you want to do this with me for the next ten years. Don't forget, I got a power booty and it's always ready to make noise and help me get filthy dirty with you."

THE END

12