750 Word Rhapsody in Poo

Story Info
The walls were so thin, Lexi heard everything...
751 words
4.09
5.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi was thrilled to finally have her own place. The one bed flat she'd moved into was little bigger than a rabbit hutch, but to the 22-year old, it was paradise. Finally, she had freedom and privacy, away from her annoying younger sisters who were forever borrowing her stuff.

The flat was on the other side of town and overlooked the canal. In summer it would be nice to stroll around and make the most of the warm evenings. 2023 was shaping up to be a great year.

As Lexi was unpacking her belongings, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello there, an older man said, as she opened the door. "This mail was delivered to me by mistake."

"Oh thanks!" Lexi said, taking the letters off him. "I've only just moved in here."

"Ah, that's nice! I'm Gordon. I'm in the flat next door. Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand. Aged about fifty, he was a stocky chap with a thick head of silvery hair and glasses. Lexi took an instant liking to him.

"Lexi. Pleased to meet you."

"Well I'll leave you to get sorted out. Hope you like it here. It's a great community. Bye!"

Lexi smiled and closed the door. "He seems like a nice guy." It was a relief to have a neighbour who wasn't an annoying creep like the weird father and son who lived next door to her parents.

"I've got a great feeling about this place!"

Lexi spent the rest of the day rearranging things in her bedroom. She'd pushed her bed up against the wall, making the most of the small space.

After an uneventful evening, Lexi decided to have an early night. Relaxing in bed, she idly scrolled through YouTube videos, seeking some relaxing music to unwind to. As she was about to put her headphones on, a sound on the other side of the wall caught her attention. The sound of someone entering a bathroom and flinging up a toilet lid and seat. Moments later, the loud and unmistakable sound of a man urinating could be heard. It was Gordon, and to say he really needed to go was an understatement. It sounded like a fountain had been switched on. Her neighbour remained oblivious to the fact that the paper-thin wall allowed his call of nature to be heard. Lexi continued to listen as he busied himself emptying his bladder and let out a sigh of relief.

The stream of piss continued to gush into the toilet, seemingly endless.

God, he must've been bursting, she thought. A full thirty seconds, and Gordon finally finished relieving himself. Or so Lexi assumed. She heard what sounded like the toilet seat being put down.

And then, what followed made Lexi realise that Gordon's bladder wasn't the only thing he needed to empty.

Plop, plop, plop. Gordon groaned contentedly as he dropped three large turds into the toilet.

"Mmm," came his muffled sigh, followed by more loud plops.

Lexi's cunt felt hot and it tingled. She slipped a hand inside her pyjama shorts, rubbing herself, feeling warm inside and suddenly realised that the sound of the neighbour pissing and shitting was turning her on.

"Ufff!" Gordon let out a grunt and what sounded like another big log splashed into the toilet.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She felt her juices flowing as she pushed two fingers slowly inside her pussy and began fingering herself. Soon she was thrusting frantically back and forth. Never in a million years did she expect to get aroused from listening to a middle-aged bloke using the toilet, but here she was, horny as hell, and about to come.

A fart and a final plop signalled the end of Gordon's generous dump. He let out a moan of relief.

"Ahh, that's better," he muttered.

A powerful orgasm crashed through Lexi and she had to restrain herself from yelling in pleasure, lest her neighbour heard.

Gordon flushed the toilet, providing brief cover for Lexi, and she let out a moan. The sensation was indescribable and her orgasm rocked her like nothing she'd felt before.

"Wow. Thanks, Gordon!" She flopped back on the pillow and fell into a blissful sleep.

And next morning, Lexi was awoken by the best wake up call ever - Gordon pissing in the toilet again.

"I must get to know my neighbour better," she smiled to herself, feeling incredibly naughty, and pleased to have awakened a fetish she never knew she had.