All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 08'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow what a slut

i think that its time the girls learn about being good cock sluts too

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Wel Nowl

Chapter 339

I knew it was time for Monty to return home. Jake had promised me that I could have a "summer's eve douche" before it was time for monty to want to claim his marital rights.

Jake hd started out as a Male Dominating blackmailer but as these few hours had passed since Monty had left, I knew that I loved Jake and had to be his totally and forever while I led Monty to believe he was my only love.

I know that I am older and not as attractive as some of Jake's other women but I have my girls to offer him to keep him with me. I think it only proper that Jake teach them how to please a man. They will both love mne even more for making this decision for them later.

Ny problem is, how do I keep the girls from telling Monty that Jake is fucking me and them too?

nine chapters for two days fucking and sucking..

Come on Lorri, get with the god damned program or you'll lose your readers. Some may even die from old age before Monty has Jake move in permanently and starts fucking him in the ass.

Con't in chapter 733

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well now again

i think its time either monty finds out and killl jake or the daughters do ... then monty can kick his wifes ass .. tattoo her also all over so no one will want her ass except the creeps that like tattoos ... id mark her body as mine montys slut right above her clit

bitch on her back ... put hands on her tits saying montys tits .... one on each side of her legs saying my hole with arrows pointing ... id give her several piercings also .. plus do a woman circumcision cut off her clit .. should straighten out her cheating problem ... then monty can find him some on the side

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
last comment

No tatoos, no beatings, no chaining, no canings either.

All that would serve her is to make her cum harder. She is a sick fuck already.

I was going to comment on the authoress's description of the fictional Lorri's situation earlier but had a senior moment and forgot it.

Now as to the fictional Lorri's love for her hubby: doubtful if not total bullshittery. You sure as hell don't show your love for your husband by sleeping around on him constantly and when you are fucking your boyfriend, wondering if you remembered to take your birth control pills.

At no point in the story did her character's dialogue ever mention "love" for her husband or her daughters. Maybe I missed it when she was talking about the girls but all I remember is her disdain and boredom when it came to her husband with a "I don't give a fuck one way or the other" attitude and I can't have my friends find out..

She is a lot more worried about getting discovered and talked about badly that might endanger her standing with whomever in her circle than she is with her destroying her marriage and her family, and whether or not the total humiliation of her husband comes into fruition.

In this chapter, Jake has his mind set on destroying her marriage and Monty and the apparent enslaving of the entire family. All the questions he is asking and the mental notations he is making about the house, it's contents, and the everyday occurances in the household are for some purpose other than to add to more of the same fuckee suckee ass fuckee suckee from bedroom to bedroom and in front of the open window, in chapter after chapter of the same situations. I mean God damn, 7 chapters in one two day period of time is a bit unbelievable as Lorri the authoress pointed out. Believability is a big part of a story's acceptance. If the affair lasts a year, this fucking story will be 1000 chapters long.

As the one commentor pointed out a couple of chapters (who can remember they are all the same) ago, literotica won't allow story content that allows sex with kids, so in order to get by this rule and let Jake fuck and enslave both girls, the story is going to have to cover a three year period in order to get the 15 yo old enough to get fucked by Jake. Hell that would be good for 3,000 chapters or 3,000 pages at the rate of the way she adds to the story. Move over "Gone With The Wind" and "The Winds Of War"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good story!!

My wife and I really enjoyed this story. Everyday now we are wondering what is going to happen. Is Jake going to take Lori to his place to avoid compromising her with her family? Is their relationship going to evolve from pure sex to something else...is Jake going to have feeling for Lori and desire to begin dating her? Keep on writing...

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Again

I know you are trying and they are some a few that like this story. You are great at detail in the sex scenes and I know it is a fanasy. But you are a writter and also hope people will like your story. 39 year old wife, stereo type hubby mid 40's why no the 4 inch dick. balding fat, dumb ect... God we men hate this being done to us as much as any women does. And this women cares nothing for Monty or the girls never has never will you never shown her to feel any guilt or caring about her family. You have only shown her to be a selfish slut. If this is your story line have her just divorce Monty then Jake can do what ever with her thats the only to fix this.... This was a marriage you decieded to write about and their has to be some type of consequences for her cheating fanasy or not no one gets a free ride. So we get 1 chapter about Monty being home and 7 more about him being gone next week ? this could be a long one

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Again

I know you are trying and they are some a few that like this story. You are great at detail in the sex scenes and I know it is a fanasy. But you are a writter and also hope people will like your story. 39 year old wife, stereo type hubby mid 40's why no the 4 inch dick. balding fat, dumb ect... God we men hate this being done to us as much as any women does. And this women cares nothing for Monty or the girls never has never will you never shown her to feel any guilt or caring about her family. You have only shown her to be a selfish slut. If this is your story line have her just divorce Monty then Jake can do what ever with her thats the only to fix this.... This was a marriage you decieded to write about and their has to be some type of consequences for her cheating fanasy or not no one gets a free ride. So we get 1 chapter about Monty being home and 7 more about him being gone next week ? this could be a long one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Aren't You Special

Special thanks to the self proclaimed non-cheating authoress and her explaining / justifing the wife sluts actions and other things that we never missed amongest the missing braindead husband and the slut fuck loving wife who xxxx's(?) her husband and her 2 too young to pimp out daughters who have thier fathers braindeadedness family traits only on the days that end in a y.

Wow, lets take it home this year cuckolding authoress'ss'sss ie - "when to our amazement it was discovered below the filthy hankerchief a contract that showed clearly ol braindead had hired da master to free up his wife's frigitity normally experienced by women in thier thirties when they lose the ability to "ask" for or be appealing enough to interest thier husbands average 12" to 19" long 12" wide wand as noted in the Harvard Medical Book of Normalicies for Older Wives".

Your Move Sweetie - Consequence or more insanity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Boringggggggggg

The sex scenes are pretty good, but if the chapter numbers were removed it would be impossible to tell any of the last 6 odd ones apart. They're all exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what drives them

Jake seems to get off on Dom, humilating Lorri, the chance of getting caught, and the sex.

Lorri seems to get off on sub, the more money Jake can get them, the chance of getting caught, and the sex.

clearly these two will take more risks, get more into public exhibitionism, and will get caught. before then we can expect what - maybe a nearby beach exposure, probably a local motel or bar, maybe a local park.

and of course Jake gets more and more into "marking" her, we can expect new hairstyles, and/or tattoos/piercings.

the problem is they are self destructive thrill seekers, almost WANT to get caught. to not give a destructive crash after all this build up will be a let down. risk takers who always get away w/o penalty are boring. it is spectacular crashes people want to see.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
just keep writing

Ignore some of these idiots who have too much time on their hands. Keep writing what you want and what you feel. Thank you for sharing your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep it UP Lorri

Keep it up Lorri. Great chance to have Jake either bring one or more of his friends to her house or to have her meet him/them at a hotel for an afternoon of pure hardcore fucking. Nice job Lorri.

Esteban03Esteban03about 19 years ago
Great stuff....

....enjoying the series, but, is'nt the next chapter overdue? Waiting with anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
missing chapter

so far loving it but where's chap 7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
anal fucking

anal sex without a condom followed by her oral clean up is very unsanitary. should they shower or???

VERY well done detail of sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what happened to 7

I leave story 6 and there is no story 7 wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fine effort

I am appauled that some of the 'writers' - for lack of a better term, are allowed to publish on this site.The content is miserable and lacks any imagination. There are but a few authors on lit. that can generate a scorching heat. The best is Shoguy ( Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control,Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather,Hot Girl Leaves The Trailerpark)Her themes center around powerful-wealthy older men in their 70's that are enormously endowed, and have a reputation that causes women and teenage girls to beg to be with them. You should read this writer Shoguy for the way a story is written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Where's chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 7

Where's chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
chapitre 7

superbe histoire mais le chapitre 7 a mystérieusement disparu ! Nous passons du 6 au 8 et il manque un morceau d'histoire dommage!Mi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous