A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was yesterday. Today Joe is out golfing. Before he left he took pictures of me in my new bikinis and told me to send them to his brother Jeff. Since I had them on my computer I sent a couple to you too. I hope you like them.

Earlier Scott called and told me he really needed a "good fuck" and wanted to make sure I was home. I told him I would be home all day and was looking forward to getting his cock again. He showed up about an hour later. He played "suck face" (his term) with me and groped me for a while before fucking me for the first time. He still cums harder and longer than any man I've ever known. I love the feel of his cock jerking inside me over and over.

While he was recovering we talked a bit and he told me that he had been working two jobs to earn enough money to buy a better car. That's why he had not been around as much lately. He also told me that his parents were taking a week long vacation this summer and hoped that maybe I could "sleep over" for a few days while they were gone. I said, "We'll see."

When he was hard again he fucked me good and long and I had several nice orgasms. He left about an hour ago and I'm starting to feel horny again. It seems like I'm almost always horny these days. Maybe Joe will take care of me when I tell him about Scott's visit.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/14/09 6:55PM

Sharon,

Thanks for the pictures. You look fantastic in those bikinis, especially the micro. You sure don't look like the prim and proper school teacher dressed like that! Can you compare being "almost naked" in the micro and walking out into the store with your other exhibitions? Is it better or worse to be "almost naked" versus completely naked? Is the collar or t-shirt more or less embarrassing?

It sounds like you hit it off with James. I wonder how long it will take before Joe comes up with a way for James and Chuck to have sex with you at the same time. You know this will happen, right?

I had been wondering what had happened to Scott. The two jobs explains it. At that age sex is great, but a car is even better. Sometimes. I'm intrigued by the possibility that you might "sleep over" at Scott's for a few days when his parents go on vacation. That could be very cool. Imagine what would happen if he invited over a few other friends as well. Talk to Joe about it, but if he asks again I hope you take him up on the offer. I'd love to hear about it later!

I have to go get the steaks off the grill.

Love,

Paul.

Jun 06/16/09 7:54PM

Paul,

Thanks again for the compliments on the last pictures I sent you. I'm glad you liked them. In fact your opinion is more important to me than any others, except for Joe of course. Now to get to your questions.

Is it different being almost nude (micro bikini) rather than completely nude? Yes it is different but it's hard to explain. When wearing the bikini in public it's like you tried to hide your "naughty bits", but failed and you are wondering if everybody else what other people are thinking. Do they think you are clueless and don't know how much you are exposing, or do they think you are trying to show off as much as possible?

When you are completely nude though, there's no doubt what you are up to. As to whether one is "worse" than the other is hard to say. I guess completely nude is more embarrassing and potentially can get me arrested, so that's worse. But the bikini makes me look like a stupid bimbo, which is not much better. Both are worse than the collar or t-shirt. I hope that answers your questions. If not, just let me know.

Now on to new events. Yesterday Chuck came over for a "romp" (his word). I don't think the timing, just two days after his father was here, was by chance. I'm sure this was planned by Joe. I'll tell you right now that Chuck seemed unaware that his father had even been over to our house, let alone had sex with me (I figured you'd ask).

He arrived mid morning and stayed for most of the day. It was almost nonstop sex, which surprised me. We only took a couple of real breaks, one for lunch and another later in the afternoon. Needless to say I really enjoyed his visit.

Today James stopped by unexpectedly. He said he was in the neighborhood. We both knew that was a weak excuse, but I let it pass and invited him in. I couldn't help wondering what would have happened if he had stopped by yesterday when Chuck was here.

We talked for a while over coffee before he finally broached the subject of Sunday's activities. He was concerned because it seemed so out of character for me. He didn't want to ruin our friendship. I assured him that I really did have a submissive side to me and that Joe and I both love playing those kind of games.

Then he asked, "Do you only play those games when Joe is with you?"

I answered, "No, if I'm in the mood Joe is OK with it if he's not there. I just have to tell him about it later."

He was interested in my "moods" and in the process of explaining it to him I mentioned the how the collar will enhance it. That got his attention and he asked to see it. I took him upstairs to our bedroom and took it out for him. He asked if he could put it on me. I could see where this was going and told him, "Go ahead."

He gingerly put the leather strap around my neck and buckled it. Then he asked how I felt.

I told him, "Submissive."

He smiled and said, "Get on your knees slut, and suck my cock."

I did as he ordered while he talked to me.

He said things like, "That's right. Worship that cock with your mouth. Savor the taste, the heat, and the way it throbs."

It was very erotic the way he did it and made me incredibly horny. When he came I swallowed it all down and made sure I sucked him completely dry. Once he was soft he pulled it out of my mouth with a little "plop" sound.

Next he had me strip slowly and provocatively for him. After I was completely nude he had me lay face down on the bed. I wasn't sure what he was up to until I felt the first slap on my butt. And it really stung! He hit me five more times before I begged him to stop with real tears in my eyes.

When I heard his zipper and felt his weight on the bed I was sure he was going to take me anally. Instead he put a pillow under me and pushed his cock into my pussy from behind. I wasn't really in a classical "doggy" position on my hands and knees, but the angle was really satisfying. And the feeling of his stomach pressing against my tender ass was actually very stimulating.

I came several times before he finished by squirting his cum onto my butt. Then he rubbed it in saying, "That should make it feel better."

We talked a little bit after that while he laid beside me and stroked my back. I'm really hoping James stops by on a regular basis.

That's all the time I have for now.

Your horny slut,

Sharon