A D/S Christmas Story

Story Info
A Dom and Sub put up the Christmas tree D/S style.
1.5k words
4.36
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you almost finished down there? The top half still needs your attention."

He slapped the crop across her bare ass at medium strength, a simple emphasis to finish her task and move on to the next. She hung the last ornament on the lower half of the tree, crawling around on her hands and knees, naked save for her red 5'' heels, matching red thigh highs and string bikini.

"Sir, yes Sir. Sir, sorry Sir." She knew he was only enjoying Himself and the show she was putting on, and it pleased her that she could amuse him.

"Sir, may I stand and finish hanging the ornaments Sir?" she asked Him, her eyes never lifting above his belt.

"Yes pet, you may stand and finish the tree." He answered. This was a new tradition they had started this year when His pet had expressed her desire to make the house more festive for the holidays. He knew she had wanted a tree with lights and ornaments and stockings, the traditional layout, and He knew what joy it would bring to her to allow her this request. He denied her, often and with pleasure, but this was something different to her, something sentimental from her upbringing, and it was a part of her that He enjoyed nurturing.

Her heels were a tremendous help in reaching the upper branches of the 7' tree, but the top limbs still required her to reach out to the limits of her grasp. He sat on the couch next to the tree, leather crop in the crook of His arm, watching her ass move as she stretched and put each ornament in place on the tree. She was making very good progress actually. But He had planned on making tonight much more amusing for Himself, and now seemed like a fair time to begin. He waited until she had only half of the top part left to complete when he snapped his fingers once loudly and pointed to the space in front of his feet. Without hesitation she put down the ornament and quickly moved to the spot he had gestured at, dropping to her knees, hands in her lap, head bowed, eyes on his feet.

"Sir." she spoke clearly. He had trained her never to whisper when called nor be timid in her response. Her one word was her acknowledging that she was ready for her orders and listening. It wasn't something He did all the time or in public often, but on occasion He had snapped for her someplace public, and her training had prevailed, much to His pleasure and her relief. The return home from the bookstore coffee shop in the mall had resulted in a night of multiple orgasms and verbal praise from Him for a job well done, never hesitating to drop to her knees even with the young barista watching with rapt interest at her behavior.

"Go into your toybox and bring back the purple C vibrator." he told her, watching her face.

"Sir, yes Sir," she stood quickly and hurried to retrieve the toy and return to His feet. Once she had returned and once again on her knees, the toy in front of her, He directed her again.

"You know what to do with that. Turn it on full, put it on, and go back to what you were doing."

"Sir, yes Sir," she replied. He smiled inwardly, watching for a reaction on her face as it registered what He had in mind. To her credit only a slight smile crept up in the corner of her mouth as she turned on the toy and put in on under her string bikini. She then went back to work decorating the tree.

The toy He had made her wear was a C shaped vibrator designed to stimulate both her clit and her g-spot internally, causing her to build to orgasm quickly and keep her there. Most of the toys He owned and used on her were for devious designs, this one being no exception. She was well acquainted with it and in truth it was one of her favorites that He liked to use on her. It always led to an exciting build up of desire, a long tease that ended in the kind of satisfaction that only being completely owned and used well by Him could give her. All these thoughts went through her mind as she went to find the toy for Him. Combined with the time she had already spent this evening preparing the tree under his close attention, dressed sexily the way He wanted her, His eyes moving over her body, with the occasional swat from the crop on her bare skin, had excited her to the point where she was more than wet enough to slip the toy inside herself with ease before going back to work on the tree.

He smiled at her back as she nearly finished hanging the rest of the tree decorations, her actions much slower and deliberate now, and He knew why. The C vib always got her so worked up she could cum with just a word, one command from Him. She was very good that way, never allowing herself satisfaction without permission. A feat that never failed to impress and please Him about her. She was working near the top of the tree now, nearly finished, when he noticed she stopped mid-stretch, pausing a moment, breathing with focus before hanging the ornament. He could see her face was flushed now, her nipples hard and pointing skyward. She was fighting the urge to cum without His permission. This was a lot of fun.

"Pet, come here for a moment," He motioned for her to come to Him. From the tone of His voice and His gesture she could tell He did not mean for her to come with the immediate urgency as when He snapped His fingers for her. This time He was more casual. He was still not to be ignored or slow in obeying however. She walked over to Him and stood in front of Him, ready for her directions.

"Sir." was all she said.

"Put this on. I want to complete the look this evening." He handed her a red Santa cap which she put on her head, her hair showing under the hat in a very cute way. She smiled at Him with her best smile, happy to obey Him, on the edge of orgasm thanks to His toy vibrating in her depths. His grinned back at her, pleased with her look. She looked very sexy and He WANTED her in the most carnal of ways tonight. But first things first He reminded himself.

"All that's left is the star on top. Here," He handed the star to her. "Make it look good." He picked up His camera from the coffee table and made it obvious that this was a moment that He would capture in film for all time. With a wink and a sexy smile she picked up the last ornament and walked up beside the tree. On tip toes she stretched up, one leg bent behind her, arm reaching just enough to position the star in its place atop the beautiful tree.

"Hold it," He said, framing the shot in the lens. *CLICK* His camera purred.

"Very good. One more shot. Look at me." She looked at the camera, smiling, holding her pose like a pro.

"Oh, and pet?" He said to her. "Cum for me." Her eyes went wide just as the camera clicked for a second time, perfectly capturing the look of surprise and release as His command sent her over the edge into oblivion as she felt the tremors that had been building and waiting deep inside her spring free and crash over her body. With His permission she dropped her arms and legs down and let her orgasm wash over her, the toy having done its job of keeping her on the very edge of cumming, as it was supposed to.

He smiled with a mischievous look of accomplishment, as He reviewed the picture He had taken of her. The expression on her face was priceless and He knew he would be framing this picture for the mantle as well as for the Christmas cards they would be sending out this year to their special friends. Happy Holidays indeed, He chuckled to himself.

"The tree looks beautiful pet. You've outdone yourself. Merry Christmas." He told her as she recovered from her moment of bliss.

"Sir, thank you Sir, for letting me cum," she replied to him, as was customary.

"You're welcome. Now, before you meet me in bed, remove those panties and hang them on the tree as an ornament for this year. But keep the hat, thigh highs and heels on," He said with a smile as He walked towards the bedroom.

"Sir, yes Sir," she replied happily from her afterglow. She could tell it was going to be a very happy holiday indeed.