A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We return to the room, Jim and Amy are into some heavy petting from the looks of things. He is on his knees eating at her pussy and she is rolling her nipples.

Randy says in another five minutes he will be moving her to the table and be telling us what to do. I wrap my arms around Maria and Sammy is holding Anna. We are just watching Jim working on Amy. She has her eyes closed.

He breaks the pussy contact lifts her up and carries her to the table and lays her down gently and covering her with a blanket.

He walk over to us, "Ok guys, Heather, she wants you to watch close so you can tell her later all the intimate details. Anna, Maria, when I nod, you work on her breasts. The next nod will be for Sammy to eat her but no finger play. The next nod will be for Randy to fuck her and when she is cumming, Sammy, jam her ass hole with two fingers please."

"Ok, Heather, come with me."

We get to Amy and she sees me and says, "Heather, Jim asks me to close my eyes and enjoy the ride that I am going to be getting. I want to do that so you watch and fill me in then on all the stuff later.

"Ok, Amy, close your eyes and just relax and I will talk to you a lot but will not ask you to do anything so just relax."

Jim squats and kisses her on the mouth so gently. Then he says, "Your lips are so sweet and succulent. I wish all girls were this way." He continues kissing all over her face and moves to her ears.

"Damn, babe you are tuning me on you smell so good," as he continues dragging a tongue and delivers sweet kisses to her neck. He then moves over her right shoulder moving towards her right boobs. He circles her breasts with his tongue, never going to the nipple, drags his tongue and does the same at her left breast.

He breaks skin contact, starts at her lips again and repeats everything but goes a little further and circles close to the nip but not on the nip itself.

Before continuing he nods and the twins walk over and he shows them where to stand and makes hand signs to be quite.

He begins the tongue treatment again and this time when reaching the right nipple with his tongue, he takes it into his fingers and rolls it. Amy moans of pleasure escape from her lips. Her nip is turning purple from the pinching, but she moans more. He indicates to Maria by using his mouthy gesture to suck the tit. As Maria's mouth is almost touching his hand he pulls away and Maria locks onto it.

"Oooooooooo!

"Oooooooooo!" Jim this is awesome.

He gives me a wink.

He walks to the other side of the table, lowers his head and inhales Amy's left breast completely.

"Aaaahhhhhh!

"Mmmmmm!

"Mmmmmm!"

While still in contact, he motions Anna to move her mouth to Amy's free breast. They have done this before because she inhales it just as he did.

More pleasure moans from Amy.

He reaches for Amy's hands and places them on the heads of the twins. He stands back and watches and smiles.

The moaning is increasing from Amy.

He makes a motion for Sammy to begin licking Amy's pussy.

She walks over, lifts Amy's legs and dives in to go to eating her.

"AAAAAAAA!

"OOOO...ooo...OOO...ooo...OOhhh!

"OOOO, God, yes, yes, yes, ooohhh!"

Jim now walks to Amy's face and as she opens her mouth to moan, he slips his black cock head into her mouth to silence the moan that is waiting to come out. I watch him begin a slow mouth fuck. Amy's hands go to his hips. He motions the twins off of Amy nips and goes to her nipples with his fingers and begins to roll them; he must be pinching harder because they are getting harder and turning purple.

"Think, Amy, think on cocks. Picture the cocks in guy's trousers expanding from the eyes of the owners feasting on your awesome body. You are fully clothed and the cocks are growing. Think; think what they would do if you were naked. Picture a room full of guys, all feasting their eyes on you. Imagine what is happening in their pants. Picture those desiring you; the owners of them have no control. The cocks have a mind of their own, saying, 'I need and want a piece of that white ass.'

"You are being turned on by picturing hundreds of cocks standing upright to get a chance to fuck you. The guys are reading your mind and desires. They are dropping their trousers so you can get a better look. Look at them Amy, long, short, fat, ugly, cut, uncut, all throbbing wanting you.

"You are all alone in this room of hundreds of cocks to choose from. Your deepest desire comes out of hiding, so many cocks to choose from, speaking to you, 'take the warm sticky seed from them Amy. Let them fill your openings with their nectar' as you scan seeing them standing up desiring to please you.

"Your lust then says, 'Amy select your cocks, look around, Amy, those black cocks oozing pre-cum hurting so bad. Look at those heads glistening. Select some Amy to please both of us. I have been waiting so long for you to please me. Now is your opportunity to make use of those cocks to satisfy me and put yourself at ease as to the feelings it will generate within us. You have one in your mouth already, lust for more thinking what they will do for both of us.'"

I notice she is humping her hips to get more of Sammy to her clit. He pulls the nipples up and then he lets go and the twins' dive to them.

I just happen to look and Amy's arms are trying to get more cock into her mouth and half of it is already in. I nearly have a cum seeing that. Jim motions for Randy to get in position. He backs the twins off of Amy's breasts and does the nipple attack again.

"God, Amy, your breasts are so soft and your nipples so hard it must drive guys crazy."

I notice Amy really humping Sammy's face.

He motions for the twins to do Amy's nipples again after they are purple and hard.

"I bet a cock in your pussy would feel better than that tongue, wouldn't it Amy, in particular a black cock desiring your nice wet hot pink fucking hole."

I almost faint. Amy has pulled Jim all the way in and it looks like she wants to swallow his cock the way her throat is working, like drinking milk. My eyes bug. Jim is closing his eyes. He is getting ready to fire I bet. Amy is going like she is cumming on Sammy's face. As Amy is settling Sammy pulls away, Randy steps in to stuff Amy with his blood swollen black cock covered in pre-cum juice.

Amy arches as the cock drives in. Randy grabs her thighs and pounds deep. I hear the fucking sounds of a bitch in heat. God, I am being turned on listening to Amy getting it. Every thrust of Randy lets everyone know someone is getting fucked.

"Enjoy the black cocks, Amy, that are desiring you so much. Take their nectar and feed your lust with it. Don't starve it any more. Bring inner peace to yourself and quit the internal struggles. Take our juices Amy and sail with them."

I look at Jim. His eyes are closed. Amy is swallowing, or trying to swallow his cock. Sammy walks up behind Randy, lifts his balls and places her fingers at Amy's ass hole. God, it glitters with pussy juice.

Jim reaches for Amy's nipples and attacks them with his fingers, pulling and pinching them, Randy goes for Amy's clit, and both guys hold Amy down while all three are cumming and Sammy shoves two fingers into Amy's butt hole.

A little later both guys are resting on Amy, still plugged in and both are panting. Amy is still having cums.

Amy continues to swallow Jim's cock.

Amy finally settles. Randy lifts up and begins to withdraw and his eyes bug open.

Her pussy has clamshelled and won't open.

Jim lifts up and says Amy, Amy hon', open your mouth please.

She does but he does not move. Her throat is still working to swallow Jim's cock. "Amy I am going to place your hands on your breasts, no sudden moves."

Just before placing them on her breasts he flips his ass back and his cock pops out with a popping sound like a wine bottle cork being pulled.

Jim lifts Amy's head and places a headrest with pillow under her head now and massages her neck. Maria is covering her with a blanket and Anna brings her some juice. She lifts up and just grins. "Heather, that is the most sensational feeling ever of having hot semen firing down your throat and up your pussy the same time."

You are one up on me Amy.

"Jim, can you sleep here tonight and then we do that in the morning with Randy if he can stay? Both of you guys will have that hard-on and need relief and I will be the bank for you to leave your goodies in."

"Maria and I have a date to sleep together tonight. Jim maybe you can sleep with Amy and Anna. Sammy and Randy can sleep together."

"Heather, may I suggest letting Jim and Amy share some private time. Anna can share private time with Sammy and me. We have done that many times in the past."

"Amy, by you watching me in the morning we can have lots to share and talk about the remainder of the winter."

"I'm famished; Any food around?"

We snack and then pair off, with Maria smiling like she will be getting something nice.

Upon entering the bedroom we kiss and grope. We feel each other's breasts and suck a little to get them hard but we just want our pussies to connect. We giggle as we get on the bed, lying and scooting to get our playgrounds touching. We accomplish it and then agree that in the AM we will try to get each other off but stay snuggled the best we can this way until then. Jeez this is a nice warm feeling of our privates next to each other. Why haven't Amy and I done this before?

"Good night Maria." - "Good night Heather"

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 14 the last day to play and enjoy the offerings of the isalnd.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.