A Developing Fetish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Baby. Take this black cock all the way. I bet you are feeling good now."

"Ummmm. Ohhhh." Was all I could get out of my mouth. I still had the essence of his cum in my mouth and throat and now, his cock was buried deeply into my boi pussy. The intense pain had given away to pleasure as he banged my prostate. The bloated feeling gave way to evidence of cum from my flaccid penis. It wasn't like a blast, either. It was what I learned later was called a 'sissygasm'. My cum just spilled on the bed below. Edgar didn't see it then but later he would comment about me cumming like a girl with a long clit. I felt him tense and knew he was blowing his load into the condom. God, I hoped the thing didn't leak. He backed off and pulled his hard cock away from my boi sex. For good measure, he gave my ass a little playful swat with his hand. I fell forward and lay exhausted on the bed.

Edgar rolled over and lay with his softening cock sticking up. He was wilting a little.

"That was some tight 'pussy', Jaclyn. Was that your first."

"Yes. Yes."

"How did you like it, Baby?"

"God, Edgar you are so big. I feel like my asshole will never go back to normal size."

"Good, I'm going to get some more of that later."

"Oh, I don't think I can take it again."

"You can. I will show you something different."

Edgar didn't show any signs of an aggressive attitude now that he knew Jaclyn was not a true woman. Apparently, he was the type of man who Asa had described as open to a variety of sex. I was still stinging in my nether regions and wondered if I could indeed survive another pounding from Edgar. When Edgar began stirring again, he took out another condom and placed it on his cock. He lay back on the bed and propped himself on the pillows. He gently moved me to straddle his cock while facing away from him. He guided my feet to his meaty thighs and had me bridge across his hard cock. He then had me lower myself onto his cock.

"Now, Baby. You can ride me as deep as you feel like."

Tentatively, I lowered my rectum until my butthole contacted the tip of the condom covered shaft. I applied the right amount of pressure and the head popped past my sphincter. Once the pain subsided, I began to move up and down slowly. The second time was more pleasurable. I thought it was so taboo and yet so sexy.

We fucked like that several more times. Edgar stopped using condoms. By then I was so stretched and lubricated that I didn't care. I marveled at how many times this guy could cum. Afterward I wished that he hadn't bothered with the condoms at first. I could just imagine how good it would feel to have all of his cum in my bowels.

I would return to being Jacob after that night and then ponder the subject of my masculinity.

When I returned home, my ass was still stinging. I tried to be quiet as I went upstairs to fall into bed. I would shower in the morning. Far from waking Melanie and Jesse, I heard the two lovers still going at it. The bedsprings were bouncing and Melanie was squealing.

"Oh, fuck, Jesse. You are killing my pussy. Ohhh. Yes, nibble my clit. Ohh."

I stumbled into bed with cum still running from my asshole. I was out like a light as soon as I hit the bed. It was near noon that any of the lovers woke. They were famished. Jacob was back after a shower. I heard the two women stirring. I made coffee and breakfast. When they all gathered to eat, they began sharing the events of the night before. The girls were not sure whether Jacob was making up the story about Jaclyn. Eventually I went upstairs and brought back Jaclyn's panties from the night before. There was certainly enough tepid cum in the rear end. Melanie looked me in the eyes.

"Jaclyn really was a slut last night."

"Yeah, here we are. A transformed slut and two Lesbians."

12