A Dominating Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You to Kevin." She says as she pulls the door shut.

I roam through the house cleaning up a bit before I head to bed, adjusting the magazines that Sam was thumbing through and turning off the electronics. I notice Toni's wine glass sitting on the coffee table, I step over and pick it up, downing the last bit. I turn the lights off and dropped the glass off in the kitchen before heading into the bathroom. The shower was already on when I entered the room, I striped out of my clothes and slide the glass door back exposing My Lady's beauty. She pulls me close, shielding her from the torrent of scolding hot water. "I want her." My Lady confessed as she locked her slender fingers around my neck and pulled me down til our lips touched. It was a gentle kiss, as we held each other in the spray of heat coming down on us.

"Due time My Lady...Due time." I whispered softly in her ear.

"If I can't have her tonight I need you... Bastard."

"My Lady..." I say softly, she bites my ear at the same time she clenches my dick.

I breathe in quick.

"Pleasse Master, I need release... I NEED CONTROL." she begged.

"Deal then?"

"What kind of deal?" My Lady questions.

"You have help."

"Sam?"

"That would be the choice of two, you know others that would help...Die at the chance to help. But I honestly feel like company tonight, doesn't matter who." I tell her.

"I'll make a few calls when we get out of the shower." She told me as she stroked my dick.

"Til then you are mine to do with as I see fit." I said as I pushed her against the shower wall, my fingers snake through My Lady's red locks as I tug her hair

down, forcing her to look into my eyes. "I love you My Lady."

"Fuck me.... Please Master." She moaned out. Her breath ragged, her chest pounding with excitement.

I reach down and separate her thighs, my fingers explore her pussy as I kiss her neck and face. She cry's out as I press on her clit, circling gently before speeding up the pace on her little button. I sink a finger into her wet pussy as her legs give way, forcing me to carry her weight as I finger her. "Please fuck me Master... I beg you." She breathlessly says. I lift her up and we connect, like part of a whole my dick enters her vagina. My Lady wraps her shaking arms around me as I piston my cock in her. The shower beating down on us as we fucked, streaming across our naked bodies as I pounded her against the shower wall. I feel her pussy tighten as her orgasm floods her, clenching my dick like a vice. "Master... Please cum in me, I need it.... Pleassse Masster." She pleads. I stop fucking her, I pressed her firmly between the wall and myself.

"No, I don't think I will cum just yet." I say while looking her in the eyes. "I decide when I cum and how I cum. You understand that My Lady?" I reach up and twist my fingers into her hair and pull, "Do I make myself Clear?" her face anguished as I tighten my grip on her locks.

"Yes Master, I am truly sorry." She whimpers as I move close and place my lips on hers, kissing deeply. I release her and turn to finish cleaning myself, the hot water washing over me relaxing hardened muscles. My Lady watches me a minute before exiting the shower, she towels herself off before pulling on a blue silk robe.

"Where are you going My Lady?"

"I have calls to make, Bastard." She says giggling as she exits the bathroom.

I'm in trouble tonight. I thought as I finished up.

"Stac... Kev... You guys still up?" I hear Sam shout out as she stood in the foyer. I finish drying off and toss on my robe, I exit to see My Lady pouting on the bed. If I had to guess, I'd say she was unable to find anyone to help tonight.

"Damn't! Everyone has plans or has to work tomorrow!" She expressed with a tone of irritation. I open my mouth to comment when there's was a knock at the door. I stare at My Lady before she calls out to Sam. "Yeah Sam?"

"Mind if I come in?"

"Sure." Came from Stacy.

I hustle to get my clothes as Sam opens the door and catches me in the buff. I glare at My Lady who is sport a evil grin.

"Opps Sorry!" Sam says as she looks me over and slowly pulls the door back to.

"You could have given me a second to get dressed." I said as I pulled my robe back on. "Ok, come on in Sam."

Sam opened the door with a smile plastered to her face. "I'm sorry Kev, didn't know you wasn't dressed. I see what Stacy was talking bout now."

I turn to My Lady, blushing I focus on her eyes. She smiles wide. "Would you like to join us tonight, Sam?" My Lady asked, surprising me and stunning Sam.

"You're joking right?" Sam exclaimed.

"No. No joke."

"So I get another crack at you?" Sam said with a little excitement.

"Not exactly." She told Sam.

Puzzled, Sam looks at us. "Then what do you mean?"

"My Master will pass control as long as I have a... Helper if you would."

"Ohh, so we get to do that to Kevin?" Sams excitement growing.

"Only if you want to, there is no pressure." My Lady told Sam.

"Yes, I'd like that." Sam responded with a gleaming smile.

"Bastard, on your knees. Now." My Lady commanded staring up at me from the bed.

I obeyed.

12