A Dream Come True

Story Info
He lets her go to claim her later.
1.8k words
2.91
43.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have taken me as your slave. Finally we are together bound to each other through a love that is stronger then ever I have learned well and am to finally take my place beside you as you proudly look down at me a mixture of love and pride shinning in your eyes.

I think back to the years before a mixture of hurt. Pride. Love. Anger all together I first meant you when I was 30 I was already going through a hard time in my life and didn't know if I could take anymore and into my life you come I feel as if we are to be together. But the power that draws me is not what I want in life I fight you and everything you are. I sense a true sprit in you I can't pull away You control me. My thoughts. Feelings. You watch me waiting in patience for me to realize you are my Master and no other You quietly protect me from everyone while guiding me toward your path.

You know we so well you see what this is doing to me} My strength is fighting you and me and hurting me as time goes by I know I belong to you a man I don't trust who has hurt me in more ways then I can handle. Letting me go was the bravest thing you could do. You knew that to own me I had to accept the part of me that is warring inside. I moved away started my life over never forgetting you as being drawn to you my other half. I only discover recently that you were always in my life quietly standing back waiting for my true self to emerge. To me you coming back was a gift that I was ready for I needed you to be complete a whole. Below is the story of the coming together.

I was working and I looked up and you were there in front of me standing beside my boss he asked me if I have had a chance to meet the newest Mgr in the office " Mark I said what are you doing in Arizona? Staring into my eyes I swear I heard you say waiting little one it's time " instead you said I moved her a few days ago I was offered this chance how have you been. My boss looks between us and says you to know one another. That's good then you know Liz She is hard to control. But the best at what she does so we give her a little leaveway.

As he walks away Mark takes my hand it feels so natural for him to hold my hand. Looking into my eyes I feel safe for the first time in a long time. What brings you hear Mark along way from Fla.

I needed a change and decide the time is right to move here. You look great. And it is true I have lost over a 100 pounds now my body was curvy with my 44dd breasts small waist long legs displayed in short skirts. Long curly brown hair that reaches to my waist. My eyes were always his favorite a brandy colored brown. Contacts now. Full lips painted a smoky red your eyes following the tip of my tongue as it traces them. Where are you living I ask. Haven't found a place yet still looking with out thinking I offer you my place you accept for now.

A month later you are still there with me and I'm happy it's still at the light stage We are enjoying each other learning about each other learning trust and respect for each other a month after we start dating we go out to dinner and you tell me you have a present for me If I accept it I will belong to you to do what you want you will own me and you place your collar a red one in my hands. The past month little one you have grown in so many ways you are learning to please me.

It is time you learn what I'm all about I'm a Dom I have been in the lifestyle for 10 years I have watched you become aware of your submission and what it means I have been guiding you for the past month towards your future if you wear this I will be your Dom and start your training you are aware of what your training is to be of you have been reading up and talking to others learning that makes me proud. Glazing into your eyes I place the collar in your hands and bow my head for you to place your collar on me as you place in on me you tell me this is the first step I have to go.

That night as you take me home my training begins you tell me I will learn about pleasure and pain at times what I do to you will cause you pain always trust me to lead you to a greater height then you have been before. You belong to me now this is no longer your body it is mine to do with as I please as you say that you reach up to my nipples and pinch them making them stand up as never before sending a thrill all the way down to our cunt making me wetter then ever as your mouth descends down to mine nibbling on my lips forcing my mouth open your tongue enters my mouth forcing it way down my throat your other hand comes up to circle my neck gently tilting my head up holding at the angle you want your hand moves sown your fingers gently rubbing my slit you like that don't you slut you like me playing with your cunt.

I try to shake my head no and you look down at me your face becomes hard as you say "Don't ever lie to me!" Starting into my eyes you ask again you like me playing with your pussy don't you slut I nod gently tears coming out of my eyes say it you demand say what I am doing to you. I like you playing with my cunt.

"What am I you demand say what am I to you?"

I gaze into your eyes and say, "Sir you are my Sir you are everything I am I belong to you."

"What do I own?" you ask.

"Me," I answer. "me," I whisper quietly.

You gently tilt my head up and tell me that unless I tell you to you never look me in the eyes you are not my equal I own the body. Soul. And heart you will do what I command you to do I will never hurt you I will always guide you will have a safety word for now eventually you will not need them then you will truly belong to me. I want you to think of a word you will always remember. But will come to mind if should ever need it. But keep in mind that all actively will stop and I will leave. Trust me to take you to your limits to know when you have had enough. I think to myself. I can not come up with a word gently you ask me what my favorite flowers are

"Roses" I reply and what color red I said there you go red roses is your word. Gently you take my hand and lead me into the bedroom Strip you order as I look at you I feel a sense of happiness come over me. Removing my dress slowly teasing you I gently lay it on a chair you sit there just looking at me turn around you order remove your bra you demand as I reach around and remove my bra reach down and touch your toes present your ass to me for inspection as I do I feel your hands gently touch my ass separating my checks you look at my brown hole gently pushing your finger inside me as I finch from the pain you tell me to hold still and not to move till you tell me to I still smack your hand connects with my ass you tell me this is my punishment for disobeying you by moving smack I will receive 5 slaps as my ass is becoming red from your spanking you reach down and rub your hand along my cunt feeling the wetness there you like this don't you slut?

Say it you demand Yes Sir I love your hand on me please Sir I need you } smack count as I spank you out loud and say thank-you Sir after each on or I start over Now!! Smack each one is harder and my ass is burning with each even though he is careful not to hit the same spot twice he waits till I count out and again I am quiet forgetting to count and say thank-you ouch I yell again his hand connects with my ass whispering into my ear he asks me if I want him to stop I know how to...

No Sir no I want you. Then say the words I asked you to little one. I will never repeat an order again you must remember then and listen to me carefully at all times that is your first lesson remember it well pet for I do not want to hurt you only teach you to be a better person } I chose you along time ago pet you belong to me and only to me your thought. Feeling. Body. Soul they all belong to me my toy to use as I want. But do not worry pet you are the most valuable thing I own.

Now shall we start again Smack one I shout thank-u Sir Smack two thank-you Sir by the time he got to 5 my ass felt like it was on fire his hand going between my lips to feel how wet I am I'm so embarrassed at how wet I am gently lifting me into your lap you cuddle me against you gently rubbing my hair you muzzle my hair rubbing my breasts slowly you ask if I'm ready for the pleasure now. Lifting my head I remember what you said about looking you in the eyes and nod my head and whisper please Sir gently you smile at me and began a life of pain and pleasure always taking me to new heights knowing that my love is safe with you I have grown to new heights knowing there is more to come I can't wait.