All Comments on 'A Dream Come True Ch. 01'

by Spartans1217

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can You Spell Cuckold

1* The slippery slope has been entered. Bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
are you another chucky author

end this farce before she cheats and he becomes a cuckhold. are you writing for a limited audience of chuckies..it was a hot begining but it is most likely to end in the garbage.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
The future

I am pretty sure I can see the future of these characters! Matter of fact, I think I've seen a bunch of these same futures in stories past!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice build up

Good job on the tension buildup and the detail of how a hot wife is a sexy wife to dream about for both hubby and friend..

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 12 years ago
Great first chapter.

I hope your skin is thick enough to ignore the anonymous haters...it's actually a good sign that you aroused them enough to jerk off before writing in to flame you as they're sadly compelled to do, day after day. The rest of us love your writing so far and can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really erotic, great build up.

Thanks. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: TyeandGingerAyle-great first chapter

Here we go again. Scum giving advice to the writer. The only one jerking off to a story like this is you two, who find this crap erotic. What's with you guys that have the need to make comments against other readers. Are you so insecure in your lifestyle that makes you lash out at others, who have opposing opinions. Author, you write well enough, but the theme you chose as your first story leaves a lot to be desired. Willing cucks appeal to only a handful of readers, most will reject it, as you will soon learn. Good luck in your endeavor to please a few only.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Now thats a loving wife story

They had fun with the sexual tension of a 3rd person, but she took care of her husband and her needs. Even if she was hot for the other guy, she still wants her hubby. I am sure hubby does not mind the great sex it brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice!

I find it amazing that someone would find this offensive after they read it, oy! What would one expect in a site filled with stories about peoples fantastic or shared true happenings? This is not inspirational site for Nuns.

Not only did we like this story but we would love this to happen to us. We would both love to experience that level of erotic sex someday We have a solid loving relationship with no fear of this naughtiness effecting it. My wife loves men and doesn't feel comfortable with me being with another woman so I agreed with that. I respect her feelings and told her, "She can have a Hall Pass" that she hasn't use yet. Maybe someday we will have our own story to tell!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
A Dream Come True

What is the husbands dream? To be a cuckold wimp husband? I guess we'll see...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She is

She is going to take Jack to the next level. You're all done,you idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous