A Dream Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's right hand moved behind Jack's head, her left hand remained on his chest slowly moving from left to right, and then back again. With each stroke of back and forth across Jack's chest, I noticed her hand moving downward ever so slowly towards Jack's crotch. Not a word was spoken by either of them.

Beth's hand passed Jack's navel, and inched ever so closer to the top of his short, with one final pass it reached its intended target and came to rest. We all stood the motionless for what seemed like an eternity wondering who would make the next move. From the huge bulge in his shorts, I could tell Jack looked to be pretty well endowed. I thought I could see the head of his dick almost poking out from the top.

Beth broke the silence, "I wonder if that little wife of yours would be upset with me if I took some liberties with this." she inquired as she stoked Jack's cock methodically three or four time through his shorts.

She wrapped her fingers tightly around his throbbing member. Beth now had a very firm grip on his tool, she used her right hand that was around the back of Jack's head to pull him down to her and whispered, "I don't know if you miss me, but I sure miss this." She gave him an even harder squeeze, causing Jack to let out a little hum of pleasure. With her right hand still on the back of Jack's head and her left still clinging to his dick, Beth planted a firm kiss on his lips similar to the one I had just received.

Beth broke of their kiss and pushed Jack away saying, "Time for you to go Jack, before you get yourself into trouble. Besides, I have some things, or should I say someone, that I must do today."

As soon as Jack was out the door Beth came over to me. I must have had a bit of a shocked look on my face for Beth said to me, "What? That's not what you wanted to see? Maybe next time I should let Jack take some liberties with me."

Beth then dropped to her knees, undid my shorts, and pulled out my ragging hard dick.

"Wow I don't think I have ever seen you so big, your cock is swollen and purple, I think you must like watching your wife act like a tramp!"

True enough, I hadn't recalled ever being that hard. My head was ready to bust. Beth wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft looked up at me. "Well, let's see if your little tramp of a wife can take care of this for you." She proceeded to give me one of her most masterful blowjobs.

Beth's blowjobs were truly magnificent, I always told her I don't know who she learned her technique from, but she was the best cock sucker I have ever had. I have had my fair share of blowjobs from different women, but Beth was most definitely the best ever. She could tantalize my dick with her tongue, while at the same time deep throating me. I would not call myself overly well endowed, just average I suppose at seven inches long and about the same in width, I'm not sure how Beth was able to accomplish this marvelous talent of hers but I'm sure not going to complain. I could usually only last several minutes in that multi talented mouth of hers, and yes she swallowed, very seldom was there a mess to clean up afterwards, Beth will just take it all like a champ.

I thought I was about to shoot my load down her throat when she pulled off of me. "Oh no, not this time Mister, I need you in me right now and I will let you know when you can stop fucking me."

I don't recall Beth ever talking like that before, but who was I to argue. I pulled her up by her arms, bent Beth over the kitchen sink. I practically ripped her shorts off and propped one leg up on a chair. I could see she was ready; her puffy pink pussy lips were already parted. With one swift stroke, I buried my dick in that hot little box. Beth was as wet and as hot as I had ever felt her inside; I thought I would cum just from the intense heat. No time to waste, I started pumping in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could.

Each time I thrust into her, I could hear a little moan and whispering out of her; "Fuck! Fuck Me! Fuck Me Harder!" I could have almost sworn I heard her moan 'Fuck Me Harder Jack!'

I was too engrossed in what I was doing to think twice about it. With one of her feet still situated on the chair, the other on the ground and both hands holding onto the kitchen sink, I gripped Beth firmly. I had both hands on Beth's hips as I kept fucking my sweet little wife. This offered me one hell of a view; I could watch myself sliding in and out of her, while at the same time watch her tits swinging to our rhythm beneath her.

I didn't last long, within a few minutes I was cumming deep inside as her pussy which convulsed around my dick. From the sound of her moans, I think we both had cum at the same time. When I finished I pulled out and Beth turned around, we were both breathing heavily.

She grabbed my softening dick and gave me a sloppy hard kiss. "It has been quite some time since we had fucked like that. I think we should play this game more often." She gave me another quick kiss and off she went, to clean up I presume.

Beth's last comment had left me standing there pondering. Did my wife of three years want to have more fun with me? Had I pushed a few of Beth's buttons that I didn't know existed? Were Beth's intentions to take this to the next level with Jack? I was starting to have that strange feeling in the pit of my stomach again.

12