A Fuck-Toy's Fantasy

Story Info
a Master's use of His sub.
864 words
2.97
72.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bekah
bekah
3 Followers

I open my email one morning and see an email from You. i smile. i long for Your emails:-)

Upon opening it, i read:

"My pet,

I have a surprise for You, little one. i will be in Atlanta this evening and i want to see you. i will call you when i arrive. Make the necessary arrangements for U/us to be together.

Sir"

A thousand thoughts and fears fill my head. But and overwhelming feeling of lust makes my cunt begin to moisten and that feeling overtakes all others! i call my husband and tell him that i will not be home tonight, that i will be staying with a girlfriend from work who is having a "crisis". He is not pleased but agrees.

The rest of the day my mind is on You; Your call. i get nothing done at work.

At 3:00, my cell phone rings and it is You! You ask if i was surprised and of course i say YES! W/we arrange to meet at Your hotel after work.

As i arrive at the hotel, i worry... Will He approve of me? What will He think?...

i humbly knock on Your door, eyes downcast. You open the door and i so want to look up to You but wait for Your cue. Then i hear that voice...

"bekah!"

"Sir!"

Your lift my chin so our eyes finally meet. Your smile instantly calms me. You are everything Your picture shown and more. A tear rolls down my cheek...

"bekah? Why are you crying, little one?"

"so long, Sir... i have waited so long for You..."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh..."

You take me in Your arms and give me a warm and soft hug. You lean in and W/we share a soft tender kiss.

"Come, My bekah...W/we have plans tonight."

W/we go down to the lobby, holding hands. W/we have a wonderful meal at the hotel restaurant, learning more about each other. i smile at Your wit and Your intelligence. You make me laugh:-)

The check is paid and W/we stand to leave.

"bekah... What are you?"

"Your fuck-toy, Sir..."

"That you are, little one.. That you are!"

With that little exchange, i begin to wonder just what plans You have for me this night.

W/we leave the hotel and i ask where we are going, for i thought we would return to Your room. But all You will tell me is we are going to go have a drink or two. We begin to walk down the street to the bar district. We stop outside a seedy bar called Tony's. You open the door and guide me in. The look on my face betrays the fact that i am scared. i know what kinds of guys come here. Mostly bikers and the like.

"Go in, pet.. Go in, NOW!"

i obey. As we enter i can feel the men looking at me. i am a bit out of place. i am wearing a short animal print dress that buttons all the way down the front and a pair of black heels. You guide me to the bar and tell the bartender to bring me a screwdriver, knowing i don't often drink. As i sip my drink, my eyes widen as it hits me what we are doing here!

"Sir! You don't really mean to do this, do You, Sir?"

"Yes, bekah...tonight you WILL be my fuck-toy... i will offer your holes to whomever i please and tonight i want to see just how many you can take on!"

We move to a dark corner of the bar and You tell me to unbutton the bottom 5 buttons on my dress, exposing my pussy to any who choose to look... Nervous and scared, i comply. You slid Your hand up my dress and tease my clit. i begin to moan. That catches the attention of a group of men at a nearby table. i hear their whispers...

"Do you see that??"

"Yeah...He fingers his slut right here in front of God and everybody!"

You lean back and invite them to come over. There are about 5 of them. One of the men is a big man..6'4.280...all muscle... He stands beside me and asks if he can get a good feel of this slut. You don't say no. The next thing i know, i feel several hands rubbing my body... And the remaining buttons are undone, the dress falls to the floor and i find myself standing in a strange bar in nothing but my heels and a smile, as it were. You stand, take my hand and say,

"Gentlemen... Follow me..."

We all slip out the back door to the dark alley behind the bar.

"Hands and knees, slut! NOW!"

Instantly i am down...

"Gentlemen?... Enjoy my fuck-toy..."

Over the next 3 hours, i am fucked in all my holes and have cum dripping from all of them, not to mention in my hair and all over my body. Once them men have had their fill and leave, You bring me to my feet and praise my talents...

"bekah, My pet... You are indeed My fuck-toy!! Well done, little one..."

bekah
bekah
3 Followers