All Comments on 'A Fuck-Toy's Fantasy'

by bekah

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KayeRoibenKayeRoibenabout 18 years ago
hmmm...

That three hours would be nice if it were expanded upon... know about... it's good none the less...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

This story is a piece of shit. Even though in my fantasies, I don't my sex scenes, it is necessary to provide more than just two sentences in a piece of writing. You have more description of one of the bikers than aster... and he never plays any part besides saying maybe one line.

The middle, of spending time with Master made me a little hopeful, but I was utterly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
huh?

The title had me all geared up for something raunchy and in-depth. I understand that maybe it was your intention to have as little description as possible, but understand that people reading these stories don't want to have to fill in the blanks. This is probably the worst thing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good little fuck toy

We loved to read how you enjoyed being a fuck toy in public.

Did you leave your dress on the floor in the bar?

If you left the dress on the floor then you would have found yourself covered in cum and naked in the alley after being fucked. I am sure you enjoyed being walked back along the street and through the hotel lobby in that condition. What did the doorman / concierge say as you were paraded naked through the hotel dripping with cum?

Well done good little fuck toy, please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous