A Hickerman Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

Suddenly, there is a feeling, down deep in Angel’s pussy as if it is being drawn away, as if her womb is being pulled up into her tummy.“My God… What’s happening to me.” A sense of panic runs through her body. Her spasms abruptly stop and she takes in a deep breath, holds it, arches her back into the air and freezes still, her head rolled back and her eyes clenched tightly closed.

The chanting of the small crowd that has gathering abruptly halts with the change in her demeanor. One can almost feel the gasp of silence, as they are not sure what is happening. Even the constant sounds of cock sucking coming over the PA system seem to diminish.

Bill senses the change immediately as well. Undaunted though, he continues his attack on her clit, pulls his hand up sliding two fingers as deep as he can into her now sopping wet pussy. He finger fucks her rapidly in time with the wiggling of his tongue, perceiving that something wonderful is about to happen. Hoping he can really take her to yet another level, somewhere she has never been before.

With her back arched, wondering what the hell is happening to her, she holds her breath involuntarily for what seems like forever, five seconds, ten seconds pass, then fifteen. The tingling at her pussy subsides and there is a slow rush of heat rising from deep inside her pussy, up through her torso and finally a flush across her face. Her head spins as if dizzy; her back relaxes, returning to the couch and her breathing resumes with a deep, hard gasp. Immediately, a spasm shoots through her entire body, so intense that her back and hips fly up off the couch, almost throwing Bill away from her.

Settling back to the couch, this first great spasm is followed immediately by an even more powerful one. Again, she thrusts into the air, Bill just barely able to hang on. On and on they cum, her body jerking off the couch first in one direction and then another. Her head yanks to the left and then thrown forcibly to the right. The small crowd can see the intensity of the spasms written all over her drawn up face as her upper teeth bite into her bottom lip.

Angel feels as though lightning bolts are striking her, feeling the impact throughout every inch of her body. She gasps with each one, unable to capture all the air she needs, before the next spasm sends the air forcefully from her lungs. Once she was wondering what was happening to her, know she can hardly even think, while she gasps for air and her body bounces around like a rag doll.

Spasm after spasm surges through her body. The crowd remains silent in awe of what they are seeing, until her convulsions begin to diminish.

With her eyes so tightly closed it feels like her head is about to burst, Angel sees a small ball of light bobbing far in the distance. Focusing on the light – mesmerized by it – it draws her as it bobs and weaves. Slowly it becomes larger, coming closer and closer.No, I’m moving towards it… Oh, my. It feels so warm…so niiiice…she thinks as she enters the light. Blinded, a sense of peace so wonderful radiates throughout her body, like nothing she has ever experienced.

Going limp in his arms, Bill finally pulls away for the first time in over twenty minutes. Looking up at her motionless body, he becomes concerned. After watching her for a couple of seconds, looking, hoping for a response he scrambles up on the couch next to her. Taking her head in his hands, he bends over close, whispering her name, “Angel… Angel… Angel?”

Tonya leans over as well, “Is she alright?”

Bill looks up at her, with a slight panic in his voice, “I don’t know. I think she’s passed out.”

Angel feels herself absorbed by the light, finding herself floating on some sort of cloud and feeling totally at peace. From somewhere far away she hears a voice, but cannot make out what it is saying.

Bill turns back to Angel calling her name again and lightly taping her cheek, “Angel… Angel… Angel, wake up… ANGEL!”

Angel feels herself falling through the cloud. She is whirling and all goes dark. The voice is louder and louder. Suddenly she hers her name being called. Opening her eyes, all is a blur at first, but quickly focusing she sees Bill’s concerned face above hers. She smiles, reaches up pulling his head down to hers, kissing him with as much passion as she can muster.

When the kiss is finally broken, Angel lets her head fall back to the couch. Closing her eyes, she lets out in one big breath, “Wow!”

“What happened? We thought you passed out.”

“I don’t know… Maybe… I’m not sure where I went, but it was wonderful.”

Bill just smiled.

The small crowd, realizing she is all right and the show is over, applauds lightly and begins to disperse.

“Okay, ladies.” Comes the MC’s deep voice. “You have one minute left. So suck those cocks down. This is your last chance to get another mouth full.” Lowering the mic down to the nearest couple, the slurping sound of frantic cock sucking replaces his voice.

Angel reaches up and pulls Bill’s head down again, saying, “Thank you.” Kissing him, she tries to put as much warmth, love and passion as she can into the kiss.

“Initiates! Get ready!” The MC announces, “Less than fifteen minutes and it is your turn on the stage.” After pausing, he continues, “And all my sweet little cock sucking ladies already on the stage, you have exactly one minute to extract that last bit of ejaculate from your present victim.”

At that very moment the man in front of Marlene, exploded. The MC quickly runs over and places the mic in his face. “Oh, God!... Yes!... Oh, Yeah!... That’s it girl!... Suck it all down.”

However, before he is really finished she pulls away, grabs her glass, spitting the contents into it. She quickly jumps up screaming and waving at the next man, “Come on! Come on! Get your ass up her.” Not waiting for him, she runs towards him, slides down on her knees and comes to a stop with her mouth completely around his whole long wand. Instantly her head is bobbing faster than any of the other girls, one hand is stroking his cock in a frenzy, while the other is reaching between his legs and trying to insert a finger up his ass.

“So you liked that, I take it.” Bill queried as their lips part.

“Oh, yeah!” she responds, her voice bursting with gratitude. “You took me somewhere… somewhere I’ve never been or even heard of… Wow!”

“Hey, girl!” Tonya buts in. “Now, there is no way you can keep him all to yourself. You know that, don’t you? Do you have any idea? He was down on you for nearly half an hour. That’s got to be some kind of record.”

Turning on her, Bill snaps, “Listen!…” He didn’t say ‘bitch’, but it was in his tone. “…you seem real nice, beautiful, great figure and a lovely set of teats, but I’m just not interested.”

“Hey! Hey!” Tonya’s husband chimes in. “No need to get nasty.”

“I’m sorry - but just need your wife to back off a little.”

“Alright, alright!” Tonya throws up her hands and sinks back into the cushions of her portion of the couch, folding her arms over her chest, pouting.

“Alright Ladies, time is up. Let’s measure your glasses and declare a winner.”

Taneka has just gotten her man to cum and is spitting his cum into her glass. Rita pulls away from her man, who starts complaining bitterly, while both Marlene and Patricia continue to suck on their final gentlemen.

Ladies, ladies, please cease and desist your present fallation of these two gentlemen.” The MC cries. “Even if you do get them to ejaculate, you cannot add that final measure to your current collection. And gentlemen, if you really feel it necessary to finish what has been initiated, please sit down on the edge of the stage and I’m sure our hostesses will volunteer to complete the task.”

Within moments, the ladies pull away and all three gentlemen quickly move to the edge of the stage and sit down. Instantly, hostesses are between their legs, heads bobbing up and down vigorously trying to get these poor, left behind men off.

Retrieving their glasses the girls line up and in turn give them to the MC. Another naked and bouncy hostess has in the meantime, rolled a podium up to the front center of the stage. The MC takes the glasses placing them in a row across its top.

He places the ladies, two to each side of the podium with a gentle nudge at their elbow and a pointing finger, then turns to the glasses aligned on the top of the podium. He gazes intently at the four glasses, moving his head back and forth for several seconds before reaching up and taking the glass with the least cum. Raising it into the air and turning to the crowd, he announces, while signaling to Rita to come forward, “Ladies and gentlemen, let’s hear it for our first runner up, the lovely, sensuous, provocative Senorita Rita.”

He hands Rita the glass. Taking it she holds it up to the crowd, whirls around once with the glass held high. Stopping she bows to the audience, steps off the stage and is off to join her friends below.

The MC bends over again, studying the glasses with timed scrutiny. Reaching up he grabs the glass on the far left. Raising it as he had Rita’s before, he turns back to the audience saying, “Ladies and Gentleman, now let’s hear it for our second runner up, the lovely, sensuous goddess Ms Marlene.” Taking her hand, waiting for the applause to die, he finally says, “Oh, yes my dear, I was rooting for you all the way. I’m sure if you had been able to get that last man to cum, you too would have been in the running.” Handing her the glass, she takes it, holds it up, bows and follows Rita into the crowd below.

Turning again to the podium he bends to inspect the glasses. Pauses, pulls back, leans toward them again, reaching up he pushes the two remaining glasses closer together, looks canted off from one side and then the other, then he raises his hands in despair. Turning back to the crowd, he calls up the four hostesses that had been preparing the cocks to be fallated. They huddle, all looking at the two glasses, talking and then with all heads nodding, he turns back to the audience, saying, “Ladies and gentlemen – we are in agreement, we have – a tie.”

As two of the hostesses descend the stairs in front of him all nodding their agreement, he continues, “To break this tie… our remaining two contestants… must now drink the contents… or forfeit.” Turning to the ladies he asks, “So, Teneka… are you game… or will you forfeit?”

He points the mic in her direction. She leans towards it saying, “I’m game.”

“And you… Patricia?” The MC moves the mic in her direction.

“Bring it on. I sucked it all out of them, I’m not about to give up now.”

“You heard them ladies and gentlemen. We have ourselves a chugging contest.” Pausing, he returns to the podium, picks up each glass and hands one to each hostess, then continues, “Each of the lovely hostesses will hand off the glass to our equally lovely contestants. On my command, they will chug down the contents and open their mouths for the hostesses to check that all the spunk has been swallowed. As soon as the hostess has verified this she will raise her hand. I will watch for the verification and declare the winner.”

“So, with no further ado, please hand the glasses to the contestants. On the count of three, then.” Pausing, dramatically, “One!… Two!… Threeee!”

The glasses flash up to their mouths, the heads fly way back. Both girls take almost all the liquid in one big gulp. They swallow and swallow again. Patricia coughs a little and covers her mouth, and quickly opens it again for inspection. However it is a moment to late as Teneka’s mouth is wide open and her hostess’ arm is thrown high in the air a split second ahead of Pat’s.

The MC walks over between the two ladies and holds up both their hands in victory. “Let’s hear it for both of these gutsy ladies. They have both performed wonderfully, it is a shame there can only be one winner, for they are both deserving. However, Teneka you are our winner this evening and you can now claim your fantasy come true. Have you thought about it? What will it be?”

Without hesitation, she steps forward and points into the audience just to the right of the stage, saying, “Right after the initiation, I want our two new sweethearts… ahhh, it’s Phil or something like that and Angel, isn’t it? To make love to me, right up here on the stage.”

“Well, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it. Our two newest initiates, assuming they accept and pass initiation… after steeling the show twice already this evening, they are being asked for an encore exhibition.

Bill and Angel turn to each other and just stare, mouths a gap. The whole audience stands up and applauds. Tonya and Jeff stand up joining the crowd and slapping them on the back in congratulations.

“Well, initiates!” The MC continues, while four double beds are wheeled out onto the stage. “It is five to eleven, and as you know, you are all scheduled up here for your initiation at eleven. So get those clothes off and get your asses up her.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers