A Jar of Snakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benji threw her jacket and purse on the couch, and continued to strip as she made her way into the bathroom. Sitting back on the couch, Scar heard the water come on and guessed she was filling the bathtub. He understood, she needed to wash away all the human traces of what she had been through. When she came back out, she was totally nude and her face was streaked from where her make up had run.

"There's beer in the fridge, and food. If I'm not out in an hour, call the coroner okay?" Her voice sounded almost normal, and he nodded.

"I could come in and wash your back." He meant it joking, but was glad when she didn't argue. He had seen her naked, but to see her now was a whole different thing. His cock was still throbbing and if nothing else he would jack off while she scrubbed off.

"If you want."

He sat on the toilet and drew out his cock as he watched her take her bath. More then once he caught her watching him and he was careful to take long, drawn out strokes when it happened. Once, when she was licking her lips, he smiled and licked his as well. He wanted to tell her to hurry up, that he would gladly take her mouth or pussy to replace his own hand. When she washed her long, dishwater blond hair, he thought she would scratch her skull raw. He swallowed hard and shot his first load as she cleaned between her legs and over her breasts. God, she was so nice, full and round, not a skinny bitch with little more then boobs and an ass. He had wanted her for so long, since the day she had come to live with her sister when she was sixteen. But Chandra had set her off limits. He didn't know why, but he had abide by her sister's choice. She was eighteen now, had been for a whole week, and all bets were off.

After the bath she spend several minutes standing nude at the sink, feeling him run his hand up and down over her ass cheek while she was brushing her teeth and rinsing over and over with mouthwash.

At least she didn't cringe from his touch, even opened her legs a bit when he let a finger explore her ass crack. When she was done, she looked at him. "Can you tell?"

He shook his head. "A few bruises, and such but no, not really." He knew but it was from the look in her eyes and that could be from anything, not just being gang banged by over twenty men and women. He waited until she left the room before standing up and putting his cock back in his pants and following her out.

In her bedroom, she pulled on a tee shirt but left her underwear off, he had no doubt she was sore. The shirt fell to just above her knees and he liked how it hugged her round bottom, and full, ripe breasts. "Want something to eat or watch a movie?" Once covered she seemed more relaxed.

He picked the movie, but she made popcorn and settled on the couch with him and a fresh soda. He had his arm around her shoulders and her head rested on his shoulder. It was funny, she hadn't even asked why he was still there. Maybe she understood that no matter what, he was there for her. That he would always be there for her. They had spent so much time together these last two years that he had come to care for her more then he had ever thought he was capable of feeling for anyone.

She didn't fight him when he turned her head to his or when he claimed her mouth that tasted like buttered popcorn and soda. If anything she took his kisses and answered them fully. God, her mouth tasted and felt so good, and his hand closed over her breast as he began to fondle and caress it. He felt her nipple harden and bent his head to suck at it through the thin fabric of her night shirt. At the same time his hand dropped to the hem of the shirt and moved up a silky soft leg to where her thighs met. She parted her legs enough to give him access to what he wanted and his fingers stroked the plump lower lips.

"Are you sore?" If she was he would have to take it slow and easy.

"A little, but that feels good Scar." She looked at him and shifted so he had full access to her. "I wanted you to be the first..."

He groaned as he pushed up the shirt to reveal her warm slit to his gaze. "I know, god I wanted to be the first. When I saw you on that bed, I wanted to crawl between your legs and show you what I been wanting to give you for so long." He found her hole and pushed a finger into her. "Lay back honey, it's just us and now I want to give you all I've had to hold back for the last two years."

She did as he asked and he licked his lips as he pushed her legs wide apart to look down at her open pussy. She jumped a little as he locked his mouth on her swollen clit, but soon she was grinding herself into his face as he licked and sucked at his desired target. Hannah was right, he did love to bite and suck a woman's clit. Each time he bit Benji she almost purred. He was moving his fingers in and out of her at the rate of speed. Her honey was so sweet and he moved his tongue up and down to get every drop.

When she was cumming around his fingers she made no secret of how he was making her feel. "Scar, oh god, yes, you're making me cum. Your tongue is good on my clit and your fingers feel like heaven in my pussy. God, I been dreaming of this for so long. Lick me, fuck me, do what ever you want to do to me. I don't care, as long as you don't stop. Those others, they didn't make me feel like this at all"

Scar felt and thought he had died and gone to heaven as he licked her dry. The hard cock in his jeans was begging to be free and he went to his knees long enough to open his pants and free him. He didn't give her a chance to tell him yes or now, he simply put the head of it against her hole and slammed into her, not caring about any pain she might feel. After all what she had gone through tonight, what was one more cock in her hole, and he was too far gone to even care?

If there was pain, she didn't show it. Instead, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He tongue fucked her mouth while his cock pumped in and out of her now slick hole and his hands gripped and squeezed her ass as he lifted her up to meet his thrusts. Lifting his head, he looked down at her and groaned. "Oh Benji, oh baby, yeah, give me that hot pussy, give me what they didn't want. I do want it, over and over until we fuck ourselves senseless. I been getting scraps all my life, but you are prime choice and they were fools not to see it."

Her voice was hoarse and filled with her heat as she spoke finally. "Oh god, yeah Scar, been waiting for this for so long. Fuck me Scar, fuck me and make them all go away. Fuck me Scar, please, fuck me long and hard."

He looked down at her, seeing how his cock moved in and out of her and he smiled. "Oh baby, you can have my cock anytime you want. Such hot fucking pussy, I knew you would feel this good. Been dying for a fuck since I met you. Been dreaming of this forever. Your pussy is mine now, you belong to me honey. I claim this pussy and I don't ever want to see you give it to anyone else unless I tell you to, understood?"

"Yes, oh yes Scar, I understand. But I can't go back to the clubhouse." She sounded sorry for it, she knew how much it all meant to him. The clubhouse was his home.

"Don't worry baby, I don't plan on spending a lot of time there after this. Why should I settle for one of those sluts when I got my own right here? We'll get your tattoo tomorrow. I want it right on here..." He slapped her left ass cheek. "It's going to read, "Property of Scar." That will make you my woman forever and ever. But for now, I just want to spend the night giving your hot pussy my kind of workout."

"Oh yeah Scar, I like your workout." She licked her lips and he felt his heat begin to build. At the same time she was getting close as well, and he reached down to pinch and twist her swollen clit until she screamed out her pleasure. It was enough to send his boiling cum racing into her and he slammed into her even harder as he did.

He barely had time to sit back before she was bent over his lap, licking and sucking him clean of both their juices and he smiled as he took a deep breath. Oh yeah, this was good, finally a woman of his own to fuck and suck and do with as he pleased. No more of the club sluts doing it because it was part of their rules. He reached into her hair and pulled her head up to find her mouth. She answered his kiss and straddled his lap, pressing her well fucked pussy against him.

"You're my slut now Benji, my hot, creamy slut, and I love it."

She smiled and nodded. "Do you think Train and Chandra will guess?" Her tone changed as she giggled. "Train will be mad if he finds out how we tricked them."

Scar nodded as he grinned. "Fucking ask me if I care baby. They raise hell, we'll leave. Go somewhere we can hide out for the rest of our lives. I told you the first night I saw you, I wanted your sweet ass. It wasn't easy either. I never spent so much time with the mommas as I have these last few months. And I was going to make sure that I got it in the end." Now that he was free to let her see it, the pride in her acting showed in his dark eyes. "You convinced Crow and you convinced Train, that's all I fucking care about."

She bent her head and nuzzled his neck then bit his throat. "I love you Scar, it's been a long two years, but I'm where I belong now."

That made him chuckle gripped her ass cheek, and rubbed it hard. After tomorrow she would be. "Not yet baby, but you will be soon. You will be very, very soon..."

12