All Comments on 'A Life Ends'

by magichandslee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A Life Begins

Having bookmarked Magichands as my absolutely favorite source of enjoyment from Literotica (thus a prime source of sanity as well), I have read each and every of the fantastic pieces therein many times. The wonder and enjoyment I have derived from them can not be measured, nor adequadetly described by my rudimentary efforts to place my feelings into words. Your article struck me the same way. You have the wonderous way of touching the reader WAY down deep where the very sensative nerve endings reside.

As a result, I can't help but suggest the more appropriate title for this piece is A Life Begins. As I sit on Christmas Eve reading your wonderful piece, I am deeply touched by your writing, and can only wish you a wonderous Christmas, when A Life Began long ago which changed the world. I can only hope you will continue writing, which has changed my part of the world, for the better. So thank you for MY Christmas present, from the bottom of my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Aching for you

Lee, You ARE a good writer, your style is straight foreward and without artifice, and I, along with a lot of others, really enjoy reading your creations as much as I enjoyed reading Ted's stories.

I wish there was some way I could ease your mind, and yet, the only thing I know I can do is send this email. I know you're going to be comparing any man you meet to Ted for a long time, unfair to those men you may meet that might be a good match for you. It's understandable, though tough on the men, that that have such a wonderful guy for you to use as a measuring stick. Your loss is so fresh, so cutting, I'm actually surprised that you tried dating this soon.

I just hope that someday you'll relearn that every man has their own different way of living and loving..to let yourself think of how you might get along with one of them for the rest of your life without the present comparison. Honestly, I doubt that any man can compare with Ted, but that doesn't mean that you won't meet someone that you'd care for and love for himself.

As always, all my best

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Birthdays by Christmas

I have someone very close to me who is born on Christmas day. I feel sort of sorry for them because it is already a holiday. I think they never feel like it is truely their day. They seem to make the most of it. It only bugs them a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He lives on thru you and His stories! THANK YOU!

Dear Lee,

Ted was a very special and indeed magicly unique man. He

will always be there but he more than many other people knows that Life continues. He wouldn't want you to give up

or to be less than your best. Please keep on writing as you

also have a very special talent!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I wonder, however, if you are still writing? If you are I'd like to know more. Read my bio and contact me.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Fucking awesome piece of writing

The emotion you bring forth in the reader, is truly artistic. Would be very interested to hear how you are doing today. You would be 61 I guess, hope everything turned out well for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

Your storytelling is a work of art. Would love to see you writing again

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 4 years ago
Gone Im sure

At least from here but I'll try and send you a note laterr.

I under stand your pain, woe, uncertanity. Your world turned upside down. It will probably to late to have you rrceive this but if not, Im sure you know by now. You write honestly ,with the truthh that comes from pain and loss.

Erite ehat you know.

Very touching and by this time im sure that pain has blunted but the hole in uour heart never really heals and it takes time before the scab rips off; again and again til you rite your ship and move on. There will asways remain that sense of loss deep in your heart and soul but it will not be as sharp or raide its head at once.

My very best to you and condolenced as well.

Shamrock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous