A Light in the Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers

**********

"…And how about the look we got from the guy behind the counter?"

I pulled out of the parking lot with a chuckle.

"Priceless," I said, "I'm not sure he'd ever seen a woman before, the way he stared at you."

Elizabeth adjusted her skirt, smoothed it down her thighs. She closed her eyes and smiled, rested her head against the seat. I finally asked the question.

"Was he fucking you?"

She turned her head, one eyebrow cocked in mock outrage. "I'm not sure I want to tell you."

I looked at her with an exaggerated pout, then looked back at the road. "Okay, fine, keep it a secret then – I don't care."

"No, but I wish I had his number, he gives great finger."

We looked at each other – and suddenly burst out laughing. She slid across the bench seat and I wrapped an arm around her; she rested her head against my chest.

"Do we need anything from the store?" I asked.

"We're out of milk and I could use a bottle of water, I'm parched."

I swung the truck into the parking lot and shut off the engine. We walked, hand-in-hand, into the store.

**********

Copyright ©2001, Veragem. All rights reserved. Not to be reprinted or re-posted in whole or in part without the permission of the author.

VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers
12