A Liquid Diet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So twice a day the partner calls Kasia into his office, and bending her over his desk he fucks her in the bottom. He doesn't even take off his suit, he just unzips, lubes up, and pushes inside. Kasia it seems enjoys this. ("It's better than working!" she laughed.) Once the first partner realized there was plenty of her to go around, he sent Kasia to the other law partner in the office. Between the two of them she was getting anal sex four or five times a day.

Once the basic picture was clear I said, "Thanks for telling me all this honey, it's good that you trust me. But first things first, when these men fuck you where do they ejaculate?"

"One of them likes to come in my mouth, so I swallow it down. The other man usually comes inside my bottom. I've explained to both of them that I'm a virgin and I can't have sex."

I said to her, "Yes honey it does sound like you should be wearing half-panties to work. I'll help you get some. Most importantly though, after the man ejaculates inside your bottom you should be careful about where it drips! You are a virgin but if his semen drips out and runs across your vagina, then it's possible you might get pregnant. The chance is low but isn't zero."

"That's smart of you Daddy. I'll try to be careful."

That weekend I took Kasia to several stores, but we didn't find any half-panties for sale. I decided we would have to once again make our own. This time though I located a qualified seamstress and explained to her what we wanted. She was obviously intrigued by the job. She took many measurements of Kasia and asked her about what kinds of materials she liked, colors, and so on.

Several days later the seamstress showed us her work. It was beautiful! The panties were all black, with a sheer fabric in the front, and a soft cottony material over the vaginal area. The straps up the outside of the buttocks were made of a black lacy material, delicate looking but strong. Kasia tried them on and they fit her perfectly. I paid the seamstress to sew six more identical pairs.

From that day on Kasia wore her half-panties to work every day.

-----------------

-----------------

Fast forward to mid-December, and one of our regular Friday evening poker nights. As usual we were gathered around the table, drinking and playing cards.

On this particular night we had an accident, albeit a minor one. We'd just finished an unusually exciting round of cards, one of those hands where two players get into a bidding war and everyone else folds as the stakes get higher. It was a flush against a full house. In the cheering and high fives after the cards were shown, one of the men accidentally knocked a bowl of potato chips onto the floor.

Waving him down, I jumped up to go fetch the broom and dustpan from the hall closet.

Walking down the hall toward the closet I heard a muffled sound coming from one of the rooms. I was out of earshot now of the loud noise coming from the dining room. There was a definite human sound. Maybe Paulina was listening to her music with headphones?

Genuinely curious now, I put my ear against one door after another in the hallway to identify the source of the noise. It was coming from Paulina's room. And it was definitely not her voice I was hearing! Kneeling quietly in front of her room in the darkened hallway, I leaned forward to look through the keyhole in her door. Our house had doors of this older style, with keyholes you could see clear through.

On the other side of the door I could clearly see Tomasz in Paulina's bedroom. He was naked save for his shirt and socks. The noise I'd heard was him grunting, as he violently throat-fucked my daughter on the bed. Paulina was in the throat position, laying on her back with her head dangling over the side of the bed. Tomasz stood directly in front of her, thrusting his big cock straight into her waiting throat. He was rutting like an animal possessed. If I hadn't known Paulina's talent firsthand I would have been worried for her safety.

I felt like I was watching a scene from twelve months ago, when Paulina relied on this for her nutrition. Why would she be doing this now? Was she being coerced, or did she somehow enjoy it? Should I break into the room and put a stop to it? I decided that no, it was not my place to do so. Paulina was an adult now and capable of making her own decisions.

In one crucial way the scene was in fact very different from twelve months ago, and that was that Tomasz was having sexual contact with my daughter. During the war we were always diligent to keep the men from arousing the girls during their feeding sessions: Kissing, and touching their breasts or vaginas, were rigorously disallowed. Now however as Tomasz fucked her mouth he was using his tongue on my daughter's clit and vagina. Her knees were up against her chest, and Tomasz was spreading her thighs apart with his hands. She was moaning herself and clearly enjoying this stimulation.

Through the door I could now hear Tomasz speak.

"Mmmm my love, I see you shaved yourself clean as I asked last time. That's a very good girl. I prefer it this way, so smooth and sexy!" he said. Tomasz was getting close to his climax and his speech was labored. He continued lapping at her smooth pussy and clit with his tongue.

Last time? How long has this been going on? I wondered.

Then I realized, like a shot of lightning: This could have been going on for months! Maybe since that very first poker night! Kneeling there in the hallway I replayed our poker nights in my mind. How the men would take turns excusing themselves to go to the bathroom, and how they would be gone for significant intervals of time. I'd never really thought of it, but it now seemed obvious something suspicious could be going on.

I didn't have enough time now to put all the clues together. Tomasz was reaching his climax. "Uhhhh!" he groaned in a voice hoarse and deep. Quickly he moved his hands to get a firm grip on Paulina's head. His eyes squeezed shut and he pushed his penis as deep as it could go into her mouth and throat. All that could be seen of the doctor's genitalia was his big ballsack covered in thick gray pubic hair, which now Paulina's nose was buried into in this obscene display of oral copulation. Then Tomasz's hips bucked violently as he began ejaculating his semen into her throat. Wave after wave of shocks rocked his body...6...7...8. I was impressed by the intensity of the doctor's orgasm, and also by Paulina's ability to take such aggressive treatment. They were a well-suited pair, the two of them, despite the fact that he was 61 years old and she only 19.

The doctor let out a long, shaky sigh and opened his eyes. Then in one motion he pulled his big shaft completely out of her, leaving her saliva-covered mouth hanging open obscenely. It really was amazing how deep her throat was.

"That's a good girl Paulina, you really can take it hard and deep! I'd better get back to the poker game. You be sure to be ready for next week, our big day! I love you sweetheart!" The doctor said this in a kind and loving voice. It was clear he adored her.

The doctor made motions to get his clothing back on, and I realized I had to move quickly to get out of the hallway. Quietly I pulled away from the keyhole and stood up, then moved to the hallway closet to fetch the broom and dustpan.

-----------------

Back in the dining room my mind reeled as I swept up the spilled potato chips. How long had this been going on? What was the "big day" Tomasz had spoken about? Are the other men also doing this? How could I have missed this for so long? My mind swirled with questions.

A minute later Tomasz came back to the group and rejoined the conversation. He looked as if nothing had happened. Perhaps a bit red in the face but not enough to arouse suspicion unless you knew what to look for. I realized it was entirely possible this had happened many times before.

A few minutes later another of the men excused himself to go to the restroom. I made note of exactly what time he left the table. It took him 11 minutes to return. Then another man excused himself, this time 8 minutes. Then another, 14 minutes. Eventually over the course of the evening every one of the men had taken at least one, and some two, fairly long bathroom breaks. It was a suspiciously long time to urinate. Why had I never noticed these long bathroom breaks before? The answer was obvious, I'd been distracted. In such a large group you don't notice the difference between a 4 minute and 13 minute absence when everyone is talking and having fun.

Continuing my study of the situation, I began observing closely the faces of the men coming back from the "bathroom", or excusing themselves to go. Were they communicating with one another nonverbally? Some way of negotiating who was to go next?

Despite my searching, I did not observe communication of any kind. The men just naturally took turns in some kind of unspoken agreement.

I decided to test my suspicions about what was going on. Toward the end of the evening Adam, a younger man of about 37 (that qualified as young in this group), excused himself to use the restroom. Adam had already been to the restroom once before since I began counting. A minute after he left the table, I excused myself under cover of returning the broom and dustpan to the hallway closet.

Walking quietly through the hallway, first I put the items away. Then looking toward the end of the hallway I noticed the bathroom door was open and the light off. That left only one place Adam could likely be. I crept back to the door to Paulina's room and waited, listening for any sounds. All I heard was my own heart thumping in my ears. Kneeling quietly onto one knee I leaned forward to look through the keyhole.

As expected Adam was inside the room. He was fucking Paulina's mouth in exactly the same position Tomasz had used, with her head dangling over the edge of the bed so her mouth and throat were in line. Adam was however much more gentle with my daughter. Instead of rutting like an animal as Tomasz did, Adam moved slowly and carefully in and out, although he did go just as deep.

My suspicions were confirmed. Probably all of the men were using Paulina in this way, and likely had been for many months. Obviously she did not mind. As her father I felt worried for her safety, but I knew it was misplaced. Paulina was an adult now and could handle herself. Moreover she deserved to make her own decisions about her romantic life without her father butting in. I decided the best course of action was to continue on as if nothing had happened.

I also had another realization: During every poker night Tomasz had always been first to use the bathroom. I'd noticed this before, and I suppose chalked it up to his older age. But with this new information it started to fit a broader pattern. There had always been a special relationship between Tomasz and Paulina, dating back to the war when Tomasz was always first to feed Paulina at a given meal. The pattern of bathroom breaks served to confirm that, for Tomasz at least, this had been going on for a long time. Perhaps as long as we'd been doing poker nights.

And so without my knowledge, poker night had become "poke her" night. I chuckled inwardly at that thought as I made my way back to the group of men.

-----------------

-----------------

I spent the next week with just a single question on my mind: What had Tomasz meant about their "big day" this Friday? I thought back to his history with Paulina. Was it an anniversary of some shared event? Nothing came to mind. I was burning with curiosity and resolved to find some way to learn what this was all about. Friday would be the day.

Paulina for her part seemed even happier and more talkative than usual. She's always been a cheerful kid but she had a noticeable spring in her step that week. Or perhaps it was all in my mind, I don't know.

And so it was a week of anticipation.

-----------------

On Monday right after work Kasia asked once again if we could speak in private, in her part of the house. Of course, I said, and followed her to her rooms.

"How are things honey? Is your work going well?" I asked.

"Oh yes Daddy, work is going great. I wanted to let you know that the half-panties you had made for me are perfect! I've had no accidents, and all of the men at my work find them really sexy!"

"Men? You mean those two law partners? Are you still seeing both of them honey?" I asked. When you're a father it's hard to not get worried.

"Oh yes, I'm still seeing them of course. I'm also seeing a few others besides. Not partners, but staff lawyers. The partners have told their staff lawyers, all men by the way, that if they're productive they get time with me as a reward. One of them even called me in to his staff meeting, to show the men what I look like under my skirt! He said for the incentive to be effective the men need to know what the prize looks like."

"Really?" I said, with a grin on my face. "That must have been...interesting!"

"Really Daddy, I'm not kidding. I'll show you how it was. Pretend my dining table here is the conference room table ok? The partner brought me in and had me stand like this." Facing the table, she bent over at the waist and placed her hands on the surface, with her back arched so her butt stood out.

Kasia is by far the more voluptuous of my two daughters. She is shorter than Paulina, despite being a year older, and built differently. Where Paulina is lithe and thin and almost pre-pubescent, Kasia is curvy and womanly. She has thick thighs, wide hips, a large bottom, and a narrow waist. She has always been strikingly attractive. I could see why the men at her office would find her so enticing.

On this particular evening Kasia was still in her work clothes: A white silk blouse, knee-length tailored skirt, black nylons up to mid-thigh, and tall black leather platform high heels. She stood there bent over the table, with her feet shoulder distance apart. Kasia was looking back over her shoulder at me with a smile on her face.

"Now you pretend you're the law partner, ok Daddy? He flipped up my skirt so all the other men could see my bottom. Go ahead and do it," she said.

It can't hurt to play along, I thought to myself. She seems to be enjoying this. So I reached down to grab the hem of her skirt, and pulling it up rested it on her lower back. It took some adjusting to get all of her tight skirt pushed up onto her back.

What I saw revealed stunned me.

First, her new half-panties made an absolutely gorgeous sight. They were black lace against her pale white skin. Kasia's wide, plump bottom was framed perfectly by the straps going up the back of the half-panties. And they seductively hid her most private part, her vagina. Looking at her stunning shape I could understand why any of her male coworkers would kill to spend time with her!

Second and even more amazing, Kasia now had a tattoo on her lower back. In large scripted letters just above her bottom the tattoo read, "Daddy's Girl".

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.

-----------------

"What do you think Daddy? Do you like it?" Kasia asked excitedly about her new tattoo.

I was stunned and could't speak. I could only run my hand back and forth over the lettering as if to test the reality of it. In the process I will admit I became aroused touching her soft pale skin. Her big plump bottom really was a gorgeous sight. With her legs spread slightly apart like this I could just barely make out the hole between her butt cheeks. I knew she had had many dozens of men, maybe a hundred by now, fuck her in that hole. And still she remained a virgin. "Daddy's Girl."

"It's...it's...it's amazing honey. I honestly don't know what to say! But what does it mean though? Daddy's Girl?"

When I said that, Kasia's entire demeanor shifted. It's hard to explain...she became, perhaps submissive is the word. She still wore a smile on her face, but now it had become more shy. She stood up from the table and turned around to face me, but now her arms and legs were clutched in together as she stood, as if she were trying to make herself smaller. And she no longer looked directly at me, but down toward my feet. When Kasia spoke again it was almost a whisper.

"Daddy it means that I am yours. I just...I just want you to be happy Daddy. And I want to be good for you."

"Oh honey..." I said. I was too stunned to say much, but I could tell she was pouring out her heart to me. I was still struggling to understand what it was all about.

She continued speaking, in the same quiet intense voice. As she spoke her eyes defocused, her mind traveling far away. "I know the war was an awful time Daddy, and I know it's good that our family is safe. But for me that was honestly the best time of my life. You really did save me Daddy, and we were so close then. It felt so nice, all the time we spent together. I just wish we could have some of that back."

She looked up at me now, with sad eyes and a sad smile. I had no idea how she had perceived the war. In my mind the war was a horror to distance ourselves from, and here she was saying it had been the best time of her life.

I stepped forward and gathered her in my arms. Kasia buried her face into my chest and began to cry. My own eyes brimmed with tears as I held her tightly against me.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry! I had no idea you felt this way! I want you to know I really miss some things about those times too. I don't miss being constantly worried about you and your sister. But I do miss how close we were, and how you and I were so intimate."

I continued on. "But those were different times dear. We did those things back then because we had to, so you and your sister could survive. I wouldn't give up those memories for anything! But now, it just isn't right for a father and daughter to be intimate like that. It might be hard for you to understand."

Kasia's face was still buried into my chest and she got even more emotional as she responded. "But I DO understand everything! I understand that we were close then and now you don't want to be any more. How can it be wrong if we both enjoyed it?" She looked hurt and rejected. How had it come to this? I felt nothing but love for my daughter.

"I know it's hard to understand honey. But the law, and our religion, say it's wrong for a man to have sex with his daughter. That's just the way it is and it doesn't matter what I want. Heaven knows I wish it weren't that way, but it is."

She pulled away from my body and looked up at my face with a serious expression. "But wait Daddy, I wasn't talking about sex. I was talking about the things we did together during the war. You know, like how you would fuck my bottom and feed me. All the men would do those things. That wasn't sex was it?"

"Well...uh...hmmm. Actually sweetheart..." I stammered.

I was at a loss for what to say. Should I tell my daughter that she'd had sex with a hundred different men by the age of 21? That would be telling her she was a whore. What else could I say? It was true we'd had very strict rules -- and adhered to them completely as best as I could tell. There was only one thing I could tell her.

"Actually sweetheart, you're right. Those things we did were fun but they weren't really sex."

She hugged her face back into my chest and closed her eyes again. "Ok that's what I thought. Before when I was talking about us, I was just talking about doing those things again. I wasn't talking about us having sex! Everyone knows family members shouldn't have sex together. That's even in the Bible Daddy."

"Yes you're right sweetheart," was all I could think to say. I hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head.

She continued, "Some of the men at work want to have sex with me. But I told them I won't have sex until I get married. I told them they could fuck my bottom as much as they want, but there's no way I'm having sex."