A Liquid Diet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasia definitely enjoyed this new type of rubbing. She was moaning loudly now, and pushing back against me on the inward part of the exercise. I had to be careful that she didn't take things too far. I mean, it would be fine to rub just a little bit deeper but we definitely had to be careful. It would be easy for us to accidentally have sex.

I continued the exercise, rubbing against her pussy lips with the tip of my shaft, moving in and out. By now the entire glans was dripping with her lubrication, and a further roughly inch and a half up my shaft besides. Technically speaking, as long as less than half of my shaft went inside there was no penetration.

Kasia was moaning and had her hand down between her legs now, twiddling her clit as I rubbed in and out.

She cried out, "Uhhhh Daddy! That feels so good!! You're fucking me now aren't you?? You're really fucking me!"

I corrected her and continued to rub. "No no honey, this isn't actually fucking. I'm just rubbing the tip against your pussy. It's a little rubbing exercise to feel nice. Does it feel good to you?" I asked.

"Oh yes Daddy, it feels amazing! I want you to rub me like this every night!!"

I took my hand off my penis shaft now, since her pussy lips were now holding it in place. I continued to rub against her. My hands went to hold her firmly at her narrow waist. I did this to prevent mistakes. You see she had started pushing back against me during the inward part of my rubbing strokes, and I was afraid she might inadvertently cause me to penetrate her. I was there to protect her virginity. With my hands firmly on her hips I could properly control the depth.

My eyes drifted closed as I reveled in the sensations around my penis. Although I wasn't penetrating Kasia, I could begin to feel the ridges inside her wet pussy, rubbing against and engulfing the tip of my cock. Perhaps it was just my imagination but I swear I could also get a sensation of her tightness around my shaft. We did this for a good while, rubbing against each other like that. She diddled her clit with her right hand, moaning. In my mind's eye I could almost feel like I was fucking her in this position. Rubbing the tip was an intense feeling for both of us.

Opening my eyes and looking down, I realized there was only about an inch and a half of my cock that had not entered my daughter. I did the mental math. That meant only about five inches were inside her. Definitely far less than full penetration.

"That feels good Daddy! Keep going, keep going!!!" And then she started grunting in time to my rubbing. "Uhhg! uhh! uhh! uhh! uhh! That's it Daddy!! Ahhhheeeeeeee! Eeee!"

She went into the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen. "Eeeee!! Eeeeee!! EEEEEE!!!"

Listening to her come sent me over the edge! From deep down the boiling feeling arose and sped toward the tip of my penis. "Uhhh uhhh uhhh!" And as I came I started growling, that deep growl that goes with my strongest orgasms.

My orgasm was already starting, and then I remembered where my penis was! As fast as I could I pulled away from her pussy. Unfortunately a few spurts had gone inside. I was still ejaculating though, so as fast as I could I aimed for her wet gaping asshole and pushed in. The rest of my spurting went deep inside there, joining the semen of the eight other visitors.

Her bottom full of my come, I collapsed on the bed next to Kasia and spooned her, holding her in my arms. Both of us were completely spent, and satisfied.

"That was amazing Daddy! It felt so good to have your penis touching me down there!"

I smiled. It had just been a little innocent rubbing! But I was pleased that she liked it as much as I had. Now we had a new game we could play together. Even though we could never have sex, still there were a lot of fun things we could do.

And so Kasia and I started our pussy rubbing game -- something we do nearly every evening since. She likes the doggy position, with me rubbing her from behind while she plays with her clit. She responds best when I give her a nice deep rub with my penis, and I'm always careful to keep an inch or two from going inside. "Just the tip."

"I have to go sweetheart, the men are expecting me. Good night!" I said.

And I kissed the top of her head, hopped up, and pulled my clothes on.

-----------------

-----------------

I decided that out of respect for Paulina's privacy I would not mention anything about the evening's events. Likewise when I kissed her good night after the men had gone, she didn't mention it either. She was a grown woman now and perfectly capable of making her own decisions.

Also part of me felt: Tomasz is a good lover for my daughter. They clearly adored each other, and I suppose she'd always felt that he was responsible for saving her life during the war. Recall that the idea had been his, for the girls to survive by eating semen.

The most striking thing about it all was the vast age difference between the two of them. Tomasz is more than forty years older than Paulina, and considerably older even than me. When I had peeked through her door at them fucking, I was transfixed by the juxtaposition of this hairy, balding, potbellied man on top of my fair-skinned young daughter, giving her the first fucking of her life, and her obviously in love with him in return.

After that Friday poker night when Tomasz took my daughter's virginity, things returned to normal. Each week we had poker night, and as usual the men would excuse themselves one-by-one for long restroom breaks, with Tomasz always taking first turn.

Occasionally I'd check in on Paulina to make sure things were ok. It was usually under the cover of having to fetch something from the closet. As a protective father I got good at sneaking peaks through that keyhole in the hallway.

As near as I could tell, Tomasz had switched over entirely to vaginal intercourse with Paulina. I never again saw her in the throat position with him.

The other men, meanwhile, continued to throatfuck Paulina, and I never once saw them engaging her in vaginal intercourse. I've always wondered if this was by some coordinated agreement among the men, or if it sorted itself out naturally somehow. In any case Paulina was getting fucked at least once or twice every poker night, and throatfucked anywhere from seven to twelve times.

To me it was therefore not a surprise when, three months later, Tomasz asked me for my daughter's hand in marriage. By that point she was already two months pregnant with their baby. I could tell Tomasz was very ashamed to have gotten my daughter pregnant without my approval.

I reassured him. "That's ok Tomasz. You've always been a good friend to our family, and as far as I'm concerned you and Paulina make a wonderful couple. Also I'm happy for you to get your first child."

I will admit it is strange to have a son in law who is old enough to be my father!

Paulina of course moved out to live with Tomasz as his wife. She continues to accompany Tomasz to Friday poker nights. Paulina brings a book along, and goes off to her old bedroom to relax and read while the men are having fun.

Tomasz's poker night bathroom breaks have become short or nonexistent. The other men continue to take their long breaks as always.

I suspect I know what's going on, and I suspect Tomasz does too. But I can't be certain.

-----------------

-----------------

When Kasia came to me and announced she'd missed a few periods, a test confirmed she was pregnant. Kasia insisted she was still a virgin.

As best as we could guess, Kasia's pregnancy was a by-product of all the anal sex she was receiving. The problem was dripping semen. The men who were fucking her bottom (me included) would often fuck her doggystyle and then ejaculate inside her ass. In this position it would often flow out of her butthole and run down, across her vaginal lips. As unlikely as it sounds, this was apparently enough to impregnate her.

Kasia had no way of identifying the father. By her recollection it could have been any of about fifteen men who met all the requirements -- including me.

Perhaps it isn't obvious, but following that first post-war anal sex, Kasia and I repeated the act frequently. Almost every night I would enter her portion of the house and spend time with her. Much of that time was spent with my cock giving her a nice deep pussy rub, or filling her big bottom. Sometimes for old time's sake I would pull out of her ass and feed my cock into her mouth, so she could have a taste of Gabriel. Mostly though I would come deep inside her bottom. At least some of the time it must have run directly over her slit.

Thus little baby Dominika was born to a virgin mother, and an unknown father listed on her birth certificate. We accepted her into our family as one of our own.

When Dominika had grown a bit, I was able to arrange a confidential paternity test. It proved that she was my child, as Kasia and I had been hoping for all along. To this day we have never told Dominika that her grandfather is also her father.

-----------------

END OF PART 2