A Liquid Diet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomasz continued to fuck slowly in and out, and his voice grew tighter as he continued speaking. It was obvious he wasn't going to last long. He said, "Now just relax dear. Keep breathing and stay calm, and I'll go nice and slow."

Then he started to grunt in time with his thrusting, his face buried into Paulina's neck. She had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply. As he sped rapidly toward climax, involuntarily he started to speed up his thrusting. Paulina did not complain this time, perhaps because her sheath was beginning to stretch and accommodate his size.

More grunting as Tomasz gave my daughter her first true fucking. Watching through the keyhole I was getting excited witnessing the obscene spectacle. Here was an old man, holding down a girl half his weight and a third his age, using his big fat cock to deflower her virgin pussy.

Now Tomasz said to her, "Ok baby I'm getting really close. Do you want me to come inside you, or pull out?"

Paulina opened her eyes and smiled. She said, "It's our first time. I want you to come deep inside me. Make me your girl!"

"Ok sweetheart but you know what might happen, don't you? How babies are made?"

Paulina smiled again. "Of course silly! And you know I would love if that happened. So send that big load of yours deep inside me!" I could see she was using her legs and feet to pull Tomasz's butt inward, helping him get deeper into her.

This encouragement was all it took to send Tomasz over the edge, cascading him into a powerful series of orgasmic contractions. Over and over he hunched his big cock into her and grunted loudly. In my mind's eye I could see each big spurt of semen going deep inside her, coating the inside of her pussy and forming a big puddle against her cervix. No doubt even now his sperm was making its way through her cervix and into her virgin womb.

At last Tomasz collapsed on top of her, spent. Paulina's arms and legs were still wrapped around him tight. They were an unusual couple but it was clear they adored each other. As a father what more could I hope for?

-----------------

-----------------

Kneeling there at the keyhole to our guest bedroom, watching Paulina and her older lover Tomasz in their first post-coital embrace, an urge came over me to give them privacy. This was a special moment for them, and one that should not be be spoiled by spying.

Quietly I pulled away from the door and stood up there in the darkened hallway. As I did this, a familiar tightness in my pants confirmed what I already knew: Watching my daughter get fucked for her very first time had made me incredibly horny! So horny that perhaps my judgment was impaired for what was to follow.

I estimated I had at least a few minutes before Paulina and Tomasz came out of their room. I could afford a bit of time but had to move quickly. Turning around, I moved back to Paulina's bedroom door and, quietly as I could, turned the knob and entered her room, closing the door behind me. If I were caught in here I possessed no good alibi, so I resolved to work quickly.

I walked to the phone on the nightstand next to Paulina's bed, and picked up the handset. Dial tone. We had two phones in the house then: One there in Paulina's room, and the other in the family room. The latter one was now in the middle of a large group of men playing poker. At the moment this was the only phone I could use privately.

Quickly I dialed a number I'd committed to memory. It was a number I'd never called before, but one I'd memorized in case of emergencies.

Far off at the edge of perception, I heard a phone ring. After a few rings a familiar voice answered. "Hello, this is Kasia. To whom am I speaking?"

I lowered my voice to a loud whisper, and cupped my hand over the receiver end of the phone to channel my voice and keep it from spreading.

Whispering I said, "Kasia, it's me, Daddy. I need to see you right away, it's important. Is it ok if I come over?"

"What's the matter Daddy, why are you whispering? Is everything ok? I thought you were playing poker now with your friends?" A tone of concern had entered her voice.

"Everything's ok sweetheart. I don't have time to explain now -- I will when I get there. Can I come over?"

She paused briefly. "Yes, of course Daddy. Can you give me five minutes? I have a...visitor...here but he was nearly done anyway. Give us five minutes and you can come over."

"Ok, thanks honey. I'll be over in five minutes. I can't get to my key right now, so listen for my knock and you can let me in. See you soon!" I whispered this back to her, and then quiet as I could placed the handset back, refilling its cradle. I glanced at my watch to mark the time.

Moving quickly then, I went back to the door and once again used the keyhole, but for the first time to look out instead of in. To my relief the hallway was clear. I rose and quietly turned the doorknob, opened her door with as little noise as I could manage, then stepped into the empty hallway and closed it behind me. Safe.

I decided the best place to wait was the hallway bathroom, which is ostensibly where I was supposed to be right now anyway. So I walked down the hallway and entered the bathroom, closing then door behind me and flipping on the light switch.

In here I could think, and wait. Glancing at my watch I had 4:30 remaining.

Now as you're reading this, it occurs to me that something bears explanation, which so far in the storyline I have not provided. This is the "visitor" that Kasia mentioned in our phone conversation, and the cause of my present waiting. I will briefly explain.

You will recall that Kasia had been receiving the amorous attentions of the two partners in her law office. As the office assistant she would work at her desk for most of the day. When one of the partners wanted her, he would ring her at her desk and summon her to his office. For each of the partners this would happen once or twice a day.

As Kasia described it, most of these encounters were brief. She would enter the partner's office, closing the door behind her. Then, knowing what was expected of her, she would walk to the partner's desk, on the side where he would usually be seated. There she would pull up her skirt -- she always wore skirts to the office -- and lean over the edge of the desk, placing the skirt in the small of her back. I mentioned how she always wears half-panties to the office, basically panties with an open back. The half-panties gave the men easy access to her bottom, but also served as a reminder that her vagina was off-limits to them. And so she would lie there bent over his desk, the lacy straps of her half-panties framing her full bottom. She'd taken to lubing up her hole in the bathroom on the way there, so her anus was already glistening and ready to be penetrated. This is how she would present herself to the men. They would simply unzip and mount her at that time. Occasionally they would pull out and want her to swallow their come. More often they would ejaculate deep inside her bottom. In any case, once he finished Kasia would simply flip her skirt back down and return to her desk. For the partners she was basically on call for whenever they wanted her, in between client meetings and so on.

Now I'd mentioned about how the partners had turned Kasia's good looks and receptiveness for anal sex into an incentive program at her office. Here's how it worked. A male staff lawyer in the office who distinguished himself in some way could be recognized by one of the partners by being given a certificate. (One of Kasia's tasks as office assistant was to get these certificates designed and printed.) The certificate read something innocuous like, "for outstanding accomplishments", but everyone knew their real purpose. They entitled the bearer to time with Kasia. Specifically, 15 minutes per certificate. Kasia would collect these from the men, and submit them to the office finance manager, who would pay her -- in cash -- $80 for each certificate. For Kasia it was a good source of extra income for something she enjoyed anyway, and for the office it was a very effective incentive program. The partners later expanded it to include certain important clientele, but I digress.

For the staff lawyers, the question arose of where could they could redeem their private time with Kasia. Unlike the partners the staff lawyers did not have private offices, and there were no other suitable private spaces in the office. For reasons of decorum they couldn't have people fucking out in the open.

So the solution was for the men to visit Kasia's apartment in the afternoon or evening -- hence the "visitor" she mentioned on the phone. With the separate outside entrance to her rooms, with some discretion you might never see it. Kasia had taught the men to be discreet.

As part of this program she was allowed to leave the office early, usually around 3pm. The men would make afternoon appointments with her, keeping her busy usually until around 6:30pm. Occasionally one of the men would save up many certificates for a longer date, sometimes extending late into the night. Or they would buy "certificates" directly from her to extend their time, and her income.

It was a little unusual that Kasia would have a visitor this late, already close to 8:30pm. More typically her visitors would be gone by 6:30 or 7:00pm. This likely meant she was especially busy tonight. However "busy" never came close to how much male attention she received during the war, when she had anal sex over 100 times each day as a matter of survival. Her current activities must have felt leisurely by comparison!

Kasia enjoyed having her visitors, and she was very permissive in what they could do with her. Most would want anal sex, some would want her to suck them off (sometimes after anal sex), and still others -- often the married ones -- would only want to see her naked and explore her body. Kasia had two hard rules. One, the men couldn't kiss her on the mouth. And two, her half-panties stayed on the whole time, and by implication her vagina was off-limits. Still, within those boundaries there were a wide variety of options for the men to explore.

She also loved to dress up for the men, knowing how visual men can be. Kasia had accumulated a variety of clothing and props for dates with her visitors. Schoolgirl outfits, goth leather gear, plain cotton nighties, and more were available for the men to request. Kasia enjoyed putting on a show, and the attention she got as a result.

As I stood there in the bathroom waiting (my clock now read 1:45 remaining), my thoughts turned to Monday, when Kasia and I had been reunited so to speak. The mood between us, and each of our moods individually, had seen a dramatic change since that day. In hindsight I realized just how much I'd missed Kasia during the time apart, and how wonderful it felt to reconnect with her once again. I was walking on a cloud that entire week, and I could tell Kasia felt the same.

Of course, in the days since our Monday reunion we could not stay apart from one another. Each night I would go to her rooms just before bedtime, usually 11pm or so, and we would play. I learned that my daughter was often horny at that time of night, owing to the steady stream of visitors in the afternoon and evening. Her visitors aroused her but she never got an orgasm from them, so for her it was an hours-long string of constant titillation each day. Kasia confessed to me that she would usually masturbate in the late evening to relieve the tension. I instructed her to stop masturbating, and wait for me to relieve her instead. By the time I came to her in the late evening she was always freshly showered and itching to be fucked by her Daddy. Over the past several days I'd learned that by kissing her, holding her down, and fucking her bottom in the right way, I could give her a strong orgasm.

Just a minute left. My up-close view from a few minutes ago of my daughter Paulina getting fucked for real also made me wonder: What would it be like to fuck my cock into Kasia's pussy? I wonder if she would let me, if I asked her. Since I was her father I doubt she would refuse me. In my mind's eye I imagined how it would feel to be lovers, and have my cock in her pussy. All it would take is a slight change of course as I fucked her bottom, an accident. Dangerous thoughts.

Ok, time to go. I turned out the light and cautiously opened the door. The hallway was empty. So I left the bathroom and walked to the entrance to Paulina's apartment, on the other side of the TV room and office area that adjoined the hallway.

Knocking softly, she opened the door immediately. She must have been waiting there for me. She opened the door just enough for me to get inside, then closed and locked it behind me.

What I saw stunned me.

Kasia was still in her outfit from the last visitor, who'd apparently left just seconds earlier. She wore what would best be described as a "slutty good girl" outfit.

First, she had on a short plaid skirt that covered her wide hips and went down to mid-thigh. Those thick creamy thighs of hers always made me weak at the knees. Then she wore long white nylon stockings, covering her feet and calves all the way up to just above her knees. Completing the lower part of her outfit, Kasia wore six inch platform heels made of clear plastic, the kind you see strippers wear. Those shoes looked so fucking slutty.

The top half of her continued the look. Kasia's midsection was bare, and all she wore as a top was a short white shirt that tied in front. The shirt did everything it could to contain her large breasts, but with no bra and only thin material it did a very poor job. Her breasts swayed as she moved, and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Kasia's hair was tied in two ponytails, right and left, with a length of red ribbon tied into a bow at the base of each. Finally, around her neck she wore a tight black velvet choker, with a large clear oval jewel set into the front.

"What's the matter Daddy, is everything ok?" she asked. Honestly she looked so fucking hot I could barely hear her words.

"Oh yeah honey, everything is fine. I have some news about your sister. But before we get into that, tell me about your visitors today. It looks like one just left." I replied. The giveaways were her flushed cheeks and a faint dew of sweat on her forehead. She looked like she'd been with a man just a few minutes ago.

"Well you're right, the last one just left. I had eight visitors today after work, it was a busy day. They fucked me really good! And I think I got some cream in my bottom. Want to take a look?" She said that last part with a coy smile. She turned around to point her bottom at me, standing with her feet together and her back arched. Kasia was offering herself up for my inspection.

"Of course honey. Lean forward a little and arch your back...that's perfect." And then I reached down to grab the hem of her skirt, and lift it up over her bottom.

The sight before me was so slutty and erotic it was hard to keep from unzipping and entering her right then. Kasia's half-panties framed her gorgeous bottom perfectly, and my eyes were drawn to her usually pert little hole. Now it was gaping open obscenely, having just been fucked by eight men in quick succession. Back during the war Kasia would spend a good part of every day in this gaped state. The difference now was that instead of coming in her mouth, most (all?) of the men had come in her bottom. A long trail of white semen oozed out of her gaping hole and down her leg.

Kasia's half-panties usually formed a demure covering over her vagina. As I said, the men could fuck her ass as much they wanted, but her vagina was off-limits. Now though her pussy was so sopping wet that her panty material had soaked through entirely. Rather than demure, the half-panties if anything drew attention to how aroused she was.

When I spoke my voice was rough. "Mmmm yes, you seemed to have gotten fucked in your bottom. From the look if it I'd guess several times."

Then I inserted the middle two fingers of my right hand into her bottom, going in deep and using the fingers to scoop out a big glob of semen.

"And I think you were right, they did get semen inside of you. Look," I said, reaching around and holding up my glistening hand to her.

She looked at my hand and, not missing a beat, held it with both of hers and pulled it to her mouth. Kasia put my two fingers deep in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Mmmm yes Daddy. That's exactly what it tastes like. It's semen from all the men who fucked me back there," she said. I could tell she was so horny she would do nearly anything. (Would she let me take her virginity? I thought. Now might be a perfect opportunity.)

I continued. "Baby I also noticed something else. You have a lot of wetness dripping from your pussy. What's that all about?"

"Uggggh Daddy!! I'm horneeeee!!! The men fuck me over and over but I never come myself. Can you help me? Please??" She arched her back and rocked her hips as she said this, as though she were fucking an invisible cock. Her voice was horny and desperate.

Reaching down I put my thumbs into the waistband of her half-panties, and in a single motion pulled them down to her ankles. Kasia carefully stepped her high-heeled feet out of them.

Then I walked her over to her bed, and put her in a doggystyle position with her knees at the edge of the bed. I was mad with lust. My own pants came off in an instant. I came up behind her at the edge of the bed, positioning myself for entry into her.

-----------------

In that moment there with my daughter, I knew I could have anything I wanted from her. Her glistening pussy was presented there for me. Kasia moaned and arched her back, practically begging me to slide it into her.

I stood there behind her with my rock-hard cock in my hand, transfixed by the sight of her slippery, swollen lips. I thought to myself, "God she wants it so bad! Look at how wet she's gotten. God knows it would be heaven to push inside. How could it be so wrong, if we both want it?"

As if on cue, Kasia said in a quiet voice, "I'm a grown woman now Daddy, I'm not a little girl any more. I want you to know you can have anything you want with me. Ok Daddy? I mean absolutely anything at all!" While she said this she squirmed her hips. Her head lay on the bed and her butt and pussy stuck out obscenely. Kasia was offering herself up for me.

Still positioned perfectly behind her, I lightly touched the tip of my rock-hard glans to her glistening slit. She gasped! "Oooohhh! That feels good!"

I was too consumed with lust to turn back. Using my hand I grasped my rock-hard shaft, and began to slowly rub the tip of my glans up and down her slit, parting her soft lips with the tip of my cock. God it was heaven! She moaned and tried pushing back against me.

I thought to myself, "Surely this isn't sex. I'm barely touching her. This is just innocent rubbing. Sex is about penetration. It's fine for me to touch her this way."

And so I continued rubbing up and down, luxuriating in the sensation of her soft, wet lips rubbing across my sensitive glans. This treatment exposed even more of her delicious wetness inside. Slowly up and down I rubbed, and without any intention to do so, edged ever so slightly deeper into her on each stroke. Soon the entire glans of my penis was glistening wet, and nestled between the lips of her pussy.

"What is sex, anyway?" I thought. "What is penetration? Surely this can't be it. I'm just rubbing at the outside against her lips. I'm just helping my daughter get the orgasm she needs. There's absolutely no way this could be considered sex."

With my glans now surrounded by her lips, I could no longer take such long strokes up and down her slit. But this new position gave a new possibility, namely to take tiny strokes in and out of her pussy. Again it wasn't penetration, or even close. It was just a new type of rubbing. What made this new rubbing so enjoyable is that for a portion of the stroke my glans would be completely engulfed by her pussy lips. Pull out, then push back in to cover the glans, then pull out, and on and on. The tiniest imperceptible thrusts.