A Liquid Diet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled faintly at the distinction she was drawing. "I'm proud that you stick up for yourself like that sweetheart. But sweetheart I have to ask, do you like it when all these men at work fuck your bottom? You wouldn't have to do that if you don't want to, you know," I asked.

"Oh no I don't mind. Some of them I have to remind to use lots of lubrication, otherwise it hurts a little bit going in. When it's inside though I love the feeling of being full! And when they move in and out it's almost like scratching an itch. Or maybe more like massaging me from the inside. It's hard to describe, but it feels really good!"

So there it was. As a consequence of her wartime experience, Kasia had developed (and possibly her sister too) a very unusual conception of sex. In her mind many of the things that most of us would consider sexually intimate, like oral and anal sex, are not sex at all. They are just fun things she likes to do, perhaps no different from hugging or dancing with another person.

"One thing honey is that you probably shouldn't tell your friends about the things that happened during the war. Or about the men at your law office. Some people a little bit old fashioned about these things."

"Yes I know," she said.

Now I would be lying if I said I didn't find my daughter sexually arousing. Apparently she wasn't the only one with a psychological imprint from the war. I would never in a million years have thought I could be sexually attracted to one of my own daughters, but the strange circumstances had bent me to it. The erection in my pants was objective proof.

Pressed up against me as she was, Kasia could feel my erection now. She smiled and looked up at me.

"It feels like you're ready Daddy! Can we do it again, right now? I even got this really good lubricant so you don't have to use saliva. It just glides in perfectly!"

She walked over to her nightstand, opened the drawer, and got out a bottle of lube which she handed to me. ("Why does she keep lube in her nightstand at home?" I wondered. File that away for future questioning.)

"Can we Daddy? Please?" she had an expectant look on her face.

Now I should have run away from there as fast as I could, I know. I know, I know, I know. But she'd broken me down in every way possible: With emotion, with seduction, and even with my own logic twisted against me. But the honest truth was, I really wanted it. For all her pleading, deep down I probably wanted it more than she did. Gabriel likes nothing better than to hold his little daughter down and fuck his cock deep into her bottom.

Something strange happened then. As I stood there with my daughter in my arms, a growing feeling of certainty began to fill my mind. It was like an unhuman power that began to wash over me, moving quickly up my spine and sending the hairs on the back of my neck bristling. I felt a raw power coursing through my every vein and artery. It was the feeling of absolute certainty, of clarity of purpose. The indecision had fallen away and my mind was filled with absolute knowledge of what I must do.

Such was my state of mind throughout the next series of events I will relate here. It was a rare and fleeting state of mind to be sure, but while it inhabited me I harbored no doubts or second thoughts. I only acted. Of course this does not absolve me of personal responsibility for what eventually resulted.

-----------------

Holding Kasia slightly apart from me now, I placed my hand under her chin and tilted her face upward to meet my gaze. Again I was not thinking, only acting.

I bent down and, turning my head, softly put my lips to hers.

It was the first time I'd ever kissed Kasia on the mouth. I started slowly, using my lips to softly caress hers. Then with a slow rhythm I started to kiss, stroking and kneading her lips with mine. Ever so gently I used my lips to separate hers. And she began to kiss me back, with a faint almost imperceptible moan.

With her lips still on mine I reached down and slowly brought her arms behind her back, bringing her wrists together. With my left hand I clasped her wrists together tightly at the small of her back. Then I moved my right hand up to hold her neck and head, my fingers entwining through her hair. With both arms -- one around her waist and holding her arms, the other in back of her neck -- I began to pull her into me and deepen the kiss.

The intensity of our mouths moving together increased and I could feel Kasia begin to melt, and follow my lead instinctively. My tongue entered her mouth and she responded in kind. When she surrenders herself to me as she did then, she truly is Daddy's Girl.

I put into that kiss all of the love, all the passion, all the desire I feel for my daughter. The raw intensity of my feeling must have come through, because as we stood there kissing she gasped. Finally I relaxed my hold on her and slowly broke the kiss, standing up and holding her to me so my lips were against her forehead.

With her eyes still shut Kasia sighed and said, "Oh Daddy. Oh my God Daddy....oh my God!"

I gave her a moment to recover. Then I instructed her, "Remove your half-panties honey. You never need to use those with Daddy." And she complied. As she pulled up her skirt once again over her hips, I was again stunned by how gorgeous she was. Soft pale skin and gorgeous curves. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her half-panties and pulled them down, bending at the waist. I was so mad with desire I couldn't wait to have my cock buried in her ass.

I placed a pillow in the middle of her bed. "Good girl, now lay face down with your hips on the pillow." She complied without question. The pillow under her hips made her butt stick upward. From experience I knew this would allow me to go slightly deeper.

Then I took off my clothes and got onto the bed myself, and straddled her legs to face her glorious bottom. The skirt had fallen back down, so with my two hands I hiked it back up to rest on her lower back. Kasia lifted her hips so I could get the skirt all the way up.

Again I was all action, no decisions. And so I leaned over to get my face close to her protruding bottom, and used my hands to separate her butt cheeks. This exposed her perfect little anus to me. I was in heaven.

As I'd done a hundred times before, I leaned in close and placed my nose right up against her butthole. Then I breathed in deep to smell her essence.

Kasia smelled a little bit different now than she had during the war, probably due to her very different diet. When she was on an all-semen diet, her bottom had had a musky smell. Now it was very similar, only a little more sour or acidic. It was every bit as sexy.

Then, with my face still nuzzled deep inside her crack, I used my tongue to lightly lick upward, from the top of her pussy up to the top of her crack. As my tongue traced over her butthole, she reflexively bucked her hips and gasped.

"Oh God Daddy! Uhhhhh!" she cried.

"That was my tongue on your butthole sweetheart. It's called rimming. Just relax and I'll do it some more."

And so I rimmed Kasia. First I did more light licks from bottom to top. Then I placed the tip of my tongue at the center of her butthole and began to massage her, moving my tongue in little circles. I could tell this was arousing her because she pushed back against my tongue, moaning. She was striving for firmer pressure.

I gave her firmer pressure, pushing my tongue against her sphincter and driving it firmly inside. By getting in close I was able to go deep, getting perhaps an inch of my tongue through her anus and into her rectum. I used my tongue like a little penis to fuck her bottom. The taste inside of her was nice. A little bit spicy, but pleasant and very sexy. I did this for a long while, enjoying the feel and smell and taste of having my tongue deep inside her bottom. She enjoyed submitting to this treatment, moaning throughout. When I pulled back I noticed Kasia's vagina was swollen and glistening. Her future husband is going to be one lucky guy.

Pushing back from her I sat upright once again, still straddling her lower legs. I reached for the bottle of lube she'd thrown onto the bed earlier. Uncapping it, I began to drizzle lube down the length of my cock, then slowly stroke myself to distribute it evenly. My cock was rock-hard and aching to be inside her bottom. But first I wanted her to say it.

"You're a grown woman now Kasia, and you can make your own decisions. I want to hear you say the words. Say them for me now sweetheart," I said. My voice was rough with desire, and I was slowly stroking my hard cock as I said these words.

She moaned. "Yes I want it Daddy, just like we talked about." And involuntarily she thrust her bottom upward, aching to be penetrated.

"I want you to say the words aloud sweetheart. What do you want me to do?" I said.

"I want you to FUCK ME Daddy! I want you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me so hard that it hurts! I want you to hold me down and use me like your little fucktoy!"

I had to smile at the passion and emotion in her voice. That was all the permission I needed.

I spread a little more lube on my cock, and slowly stroked it over the shaft. The sight of my daughter's curving hips and big full bottom laid out before me drove me wild with desire. I was desperate for what was to come. Stroking myself slowly, I drizzled more lube inside her crack, which I gently massaged into her sphincter with my left thumb. Now she was ready.

Then, a mere six inches below the tattoo proclaiming "Daddy's Girl", I put the swollen glans of my hard penis up against her butthole. It had been such a long time, I thought. Too long. And then I eased my weight on her and I could feel her instinctively relax as I began to push my way deep into her tight warm bottom.

-----------------

That first time back together again was the best non-sex I've ever had in my life. It was a thing beyond comparison, outside of space and time.

My daughter had her first all-anal orgasm that night. As I pounded away into her tight ass, I leaned down and in a low voice began telling Kasia what a good girl she was:

"That's a good girl Kasia. You're being so good for Daddy. I saw how you lifted your skirt and spread your legs so Daddy could fuck his big fat cock into your ass! You're such a perfect little fucktoy, Daddy's little daughter! Just relax and let Daddy use you exactly like he wants. Daddy loves you and he's going to pump you full of semen. You're going to have your own Daddy's semen deep inside you!"

Between the sensations and my voice in her ear, a powerful orgasm began to build deep inside my daughter. She moaned louder and louder as it gained momentum, her hips bucking as she lost control.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DADDEEEEEEEE!!"

I stopped my thrusting right as her orgasm hit, and I could feel waves of contractions hit her anal sphincter. It felt like she was trying to milk the come straight out of my cock.

The image of her milking my cock proved too much for me, and I crossed the point of no return. Knowing I would ejaculate within seconds, I pulled out of her ass and quickly moved up to her face.

Roughly I commanded, "Suck it!" And I fed my cock into her mouth. There was a lot of lube and some fecal matter on my penis from the deep ass-fucking I'd just given her. She didn't seem to mind, planting her lips around the head of my penis and beginning to fellate me. Within seconds the waves of orgasm began to hit, and I felt as if my head might explode. Wave after wave of intense contractions came over me, jerking my hips and legs, forcing semen out of me and into my daughter. She took every drop into her mouth.

Only after my orgasm had subsided and I'd pulled out of her mouth, did she do anything about the huge load of semen there. Kasia swirled it around in her mouth for a time, enjoying the taste. Then with a single large gulp she swallowed it all. With her eyes closed and head on the pillow Kasia let out a deep sigh.

"I love you Daddy," she said in a sleepy voice.

"I love you too sweetheart," I replied. I put a blanket over her and my daughter drifted off to sleep.

-----------------

-----------------

Returning back to our timeline with Paulina, again it was a week of anticipation.

At the previous Friday's poker night, I'd overheard Tomasz speaking to Paulina in her room about their "big day" the coming Friday. Leading up to the big day I searched for clues in Paulina's behavior, to no avail. She behaved just as she always did. I was nervous with anticipation the entire week.

One thing I knew is that I would have to find a way to observe Tomasz and Paulina in her room that Friday night. My strong hunch is that whatever was planned, would happen then.

On Friday the men began to arrive at our usual start time of 8pm. One of them couldn't attend due to a family event, so there were a total of seven of us for that week's game. We quickly settled in, buying in chips and starting our first round of beers.

A few minutes into our game, Tomasz announced that he wasn't feeling well. He was getting over a cold and was still feeling weak. Holding his head, Tomasz said, "I think I may want to sit out for a while, so please gentlemen don't wait up for me. I'm going to lie low for a bit and see how I feel."

Knowing about the "big day" I could see well what Tomasz was aiming for. He was establishing an excuse to be away from the table. Taking pity on my good friend I decided to help him.

"Why don't you use the spare bedroom Tomasz?" I said. "It's the closed door in the hallway, across from Paulina's room. Feel free to lay down and take a nap if you'd like. We'll just leave you alone and you can rejoin us out here when you're feeling better."

"Oh why thank you," Tomasz replied. As he rose he did a bit of playacting, holding his head as though he had a bad headache. "That sounds perfect. I think a half hour nap could really help. I'll set my alarm so none of you need bother with me."

"Sounds good. Have a nice nap and I hope you feel better. Close the door if you want and we won't bother you. Do you know which one is the guest bedroom?"

"Ah yes, I know exactly the guest room. Thank you. Gentlemen, enjoy the game," Tomasz said. With that he departed the table and walked in the direction of the guest bedroom, his hand still to his head.

Now throughout all of this I was 99% certain that Tomasz's "sickness" was a front. I had played along, and congratulated myself on a good acting job. I suspected that not even Tomasz knew that I knew. Meanwhile I scanned the faces of the other men, looking for a knowing glance or some other sign that they understood what was happening. There was none. It appeared that the "big day" was a secret between Tomasz and my daughter Paulina.

After another two hands in the game, I decided to make my exit as well. "Sorry to leave you gentlemen with only five, but nature calls. I'll be in the restroom, and not to be too graphic but this one is going to take a while. Be back soon." With that I departed the game.

Turning the corner to enter the hallway, I went into stealth mode, moving as silently as I could. Immediately I noticed that both bedroom doors were closed -- Paulina's as well as the guest bedroom. Faintly I could barely discern whispering coming from somewhere. Exactly where I couldn't tell.

At this point I was virtually certain that Tomasz had joined Paulina in her room, just as he had dozens of times before. I moved quietly to her bedroom door and went down on one knee to peer inside. I was used to this drill, having spied on Paulina at least once or twice during every poker night of the last many months. Countless times I'd seen Paulina in her "throat position", laying on her back with her head dangling over the edge of the bed, so that one man or another could fuck his cock into her throat at full depth. However, what I saw this time surprised me.

I saw nothing! Or rather, I saw only Paulina's empty bed on the other side of the room. The sightline through the keyhole didn't afford a view of the room in its entirety, but unless they were pressed up against one of the near walls, Tomasz and my daughter were not inside.

Still the whispering continued, and by this time I could better locate its source. Behind me! In the guest bedroom? Perhaps Paulina had moved over to join Tomasz there. Maybe he was sick after all?

Glancing across the hallway, I saw with relief that the guest bedroom door was of the same older style as Paulina's, with the same type of keyhole below the doorknob. As silently as I could, I moved across the hall to the guest bedroom door. My curiosity had reached a fever pitch.

Looking through the keyhole, here is what I saw. I saw Paulina and Tomasz, together on the bed. Paulina was wearing nothing but a pair of white cotton ankle socks, and a white cotton tank top that hugged her form closely. Her skirt and panties had been removed, revealing her creamy white skin and slim figure. Paulina was nearly the opposite of her sister's body type. Where her sister was voluptuous and padded, Paulina was lithe and athletic, and in her own way just as beautiful. However I'd always felt a twinge of guilt at my attraction toward Paulina's figure, not because she was my daughter (a guilt I should have felt but didn't), but because of her pre-pubescent figure. In spite of her 19 years, looking at Paulina always gave me the impression I was getting aroused ogling a 13 year old girl. At the moment, an impression heightened by the fact that her pussy was completely hairless. My girl shaved now!

Paulina was laying on her back, in the missionary position. Positioned between her legs was Tomasz, who'd removed every article of clothing. His groin was pressed against Paulina's, and his upper body was laying against hers with his head in close. Paulina had her legs wrapped around Tomasz's hips, and her arms wrapped around his upper body. In effect she was hugging him with all four limbs.

And the most important detail. Tomasz had his cock buried deep into Paulina's pussy.

It was plain to see. The view from the keyhole was perfectly suited, a three-quarters view partly from the side and partly from below, looking up Paulina's bottom. The bed was only about six feet away, close enough to see the glistening sheen on Tomasz's cock as he slowly fucked it in and out of my daughter's virgin pussy. From the way her lips gripped his shaft on the way in and out, I could tell it was a very snug fit.

My daughter was a virgin no more! It was a big day indeed.

As they lay there slowly fucking in the missionary position, I was struck once again by the vast age difference between them. Paulina at 19 years was literally young enough to be granddaughter to 62 year old Tomasz. Her pale, youthful appearance was in stark contrast to his older and more tanned body. In many ways Tomasz looked his age, with a nearly bald head, a hairy back, and a generous amount of weight around his midsection. That said, Tomasz was still fit and vigorous in a way that I imagined women could find appealing. His hands and forearms were thick and strong as trees, and his chest was broad. And Tomasz had a penis and testicles that would have been large on a man of any age. From my vantage point I could see his thick penis stretching my daughter tight, with his ballsack the size of a billiard ball hanging obscenely below.

The whispering I'd heard was their conversation as he slowly fucked her for the first time. Being closer now, I could just barely make out their words if I concentrated.

Paulina whispered to Tomasz. "Oww, move slow! Slow, slow, slow. Ah that's better. It's so big I feel like I'm being split in half! It's so tight!"

"I know sweetheart," her lover responded, again in a whisper. "It's tight for me too. I've been waiting for this for so long! It feels like we're in a dream."