All Comments on 'A Little Get Together'

by always31

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awful and distasteful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your use of a wife of a service member of the U.S. military on the Fourth of July on a day when we celebrated another year of freedom granted by those who serve and to use it the way you have done is the ultimate form of disrespect in my opinion. If you wanted to use some guy that was anything else I might have found it mildly entertaining but to disrespect any member of the armed services like that is retarded. They pay for your freedom with their time, energy, blood, and regrettably their lives to give you freedom and this is how you choose to repay them. I would hope that you would think differently if it were you or one of your loved ones that were in that position. Dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Tasty

So the gatekeepers and smut experts say it's baaaaddd. The hotwife fantasy boils down to the woman/wife throwing caution to the winds in favor of full on sex. Ethnicity of the lover is less important than control. The husband is the only one allowed to have sexual dalliances. That is celebrated when men do it. They are proving their manhood but married women are automatically branded whores for doing the exact same thing. Talk about a double standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another asshole

Yet another gutless piece of shit. I should know better when the bio is all blank. Must be an Al Qaeda faggot that wrote this. Hey, why don't you let me know where you are. I got a nice 450 degree 8 inch soldering iron that wants to meet your asshole!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
bad vibes

Why do most writers automatically think that white wives crave black cocks and will unashamably have their babies?

Poorly written story and in very poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a pathetic piece of dogshit!

Poorly written and so unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I see the holiday ass wipe critic is here today

ladies and gentlemen. I think LIt should come up with a way to keep these imature sad little men/ boys off of here or at least make them write a stor before they can commnet. These shit faces are wrecking this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Crap!

Just another piece of crap about a white married whore who cheats on serviceman hubby. The fact that she wants a black baby to rub in his face is intolerable. What Crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How Original!

Gee, it's too bad no one else ever thought of this original plot idea; unfaithful slut wife has sex with handsome black hunk. The only difference in this one is that she wants her black hunk to impregnate her. Depressing plot number one.

the Ct. Yankee

TLeeTLeealmost 17 years ago
Bullshit

I think that Lit should come up with a way to keep the queers and asseaters from posting storys and comments on this site. Once upon a time one could find a well written erotic story here. But, not any more. The faggots and shit for brains, down on their knees, useless motherfuckers have infested Literotica and have turned it into a piss-poor place of non-erotic crap. Once the queers move in the neighborhood goes to Hell. You see it every day in the real world. Why should [literotica.com] be any different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
IN A WORD

Well maybe more than a word. How about SLUT, PIG, CHEATING WHORE. and a few more. Also the husband is about the dumbiest in the world not to notice that his whore wife's cunt is getting larger. You don't know anything about the army "writer (really a black man with a little penis)" The husband would have only to get his unit buddys together and kick the balls off the black bastard. A civilian is shit to army guys so they would have thought nothing of lynching the nigger motherfucker...Oh yes they are NIGGERS not blacks, Black men are just men and not bastards like your hero...FUCK YOU WHORE

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
Writer is a woman or wants to be one.

The writing is fair, as far as it goes, but the story is too short and there is no real character development and no real imagery. The plot is ridiculous and unoriginal. This seems like a female fantasy and the fact that the bio has "no answer" for virtually all of the questions strongly suggests the author is a woman, which would be no surprise. I think the story would better fit the "Interracial" category as there is so much emphasis on this aspect. At first, I thought our wifey was given a date rape drug in her drink, but it's clear from the end of the story that she wants her fantasy and cares little for any possible consequences or how her spouse might be hurt when he ultimately finds out. The finding out is inevitable since she is apparently doing her best to become pregnant by the two "studs" who I'm sure will find a way to disappear when it comes to any child support. Hubby will divorce her cheating ass (to use a well-worn phrase) rather than support someone else's interracial child. What's not explained, other than her husband not trying hard enough in the sex department, is why she should want to hurt and humiliate her husband? She stuck by him and was faithful while he was in basic training in the military; why is she so destructive now? What caused her character to change? No explanation in the story. She is obviously a low life and deserves what is certainly coming to her. The sad part of this is the future child of her adultery does not deserve what is likely coming to him/her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This doesn't remotely make sense.

She goes to the trouble of trying to keep her husband from finding out. However, she fucks him only when he wears a condom, and never fucks her lover with a condom. When she gets pregnant, hubby will know instantly it isn't his. <p>

I know I'm stating the obvious, but it seems to have gone over the head of the "author" of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Sad

This is a loving wife? One that will not let her husband fill her with his baby making juice, but she lets others fuck her till their cum is running down her leg. She is excited about this? If I were her husband and I had been wearing a condom for months and suddenly my wife got pregnant, I would want her to get an abortion and then have the baby's DNA checked. If she would not do that, I would make it a living hell for her and start saving every cent I could and put nothing in her name. If I were not the father, her ass would be kicked out the front door so fast she would not have time to put her pants on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yuck

Filthy whore, not loving wife. Hope the pregnancy kills her before the baby is very far along. That would be the only happy ending to this.

always31always31almost 17 years agoAuthor
Just a story...

Just wanted to say that this story is completey made up and not true at all. I kind of got carried away towards the end of the story just making the character into as big a whore as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I AGREE

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF SHIT I HAVE SEEN FOR A WHILE, IM NOT A WRITER, SO I DONT WRITE. OTHER PEOPLE THAT CANT WRITE, SEEMS THEY WANT TO PLAY THE BLACK CARD, ALLWAYS WITH BLACK MAN/WHITE WOMAN. THEY THINK THIS MAKES STORY INTERESTING. AT LEAST IN INTERACIAL STORIES, THEY LET U KNOW THERE IS RACIAL DIFFERENCES. SO I DONT READ THEM, ALL I CAN SAY TO THE WRITER, DONT GIVE UP U DAY JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupid,Stupid,Stupid

There isn't much that can be said about a story about a Military Wife who is a cheating whore slut that hasn't beem said befor.I have to wonder why this author ???,would try to write a story that has a wife cheating on her serviceman husband while he is serving his country.It gives our servicepeople who read these stories a lot to think about while overseas away fron their wife or husband.Please Always31,don't give up your day job.You are not a writter as well as not much of a person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not too bad

I for one, enjoyed this story...yes it was fiction and yes the author made her out to be the biggest bitch possible but I aprreciated the fact that the woman in question was larger than average. Most stories have the stupidest lame-ass husbands and smoking hot wives, so this was a nice break. I do agree with some other readers that the whole pregnancy thing was over the top and from personal experience, military wives are not blind. If a man who is not your husband comes over, everybody knows about it. Other than those small details, the story was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just Trailer Trash Wanting A Black Bastard Baby

Just as you intended playing the race card to incite racial feelings for your hook.<P>

The writing was quite poor and the story of a trailer trash woman was understood as without rhyme or reason she suddenly wanted a black bastard baby by your hand and sick mind.<P>

There is nothing arousing about bastard babies - it isn't erotic or sexy - just a very sick sordid mind trying to stir up likable jaded perverts.<P>

As a first effort, you misread the audience for there are worldwide very few perverts who find your excitement theirs.<P>

Grow up - try to find some self respect and a few ounces of grey matter while you are at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not only not erotic

if we're to pretend the story does imitate real life, those kids --- by different and transient black men who never had solid foundation in family, lacking especially strong father role models, so they fuck around their whole lifes, impregnating multiple women, including many white women (I actually see that daily here in Minneapolis) --- MOST of those kids grow up to be unruly, irresponsible, drug proned, gang prone, hyperactive, in their teens,,,, by which time these formerly okay-looking white women are old, wrinkled, pimpled, diseased, with bad teeth and possibly having cancer in both the genital and face/throat areas,,, from, of course, EXCESSIVE engagement in these highly romantic bodily fluid swallowing activities. <p>

Believe it or not, dear romantic writers, those trillions and trillions of crawling and squirming little semen that you put into your throat and vigina,,, they really DO DAMAGE to your body, because billions of those little guys you ooohhh and aaaaahhhh over are sick, mutated, dead, half-dead little guys and they and the viruses/germs they carry WILL SLOWLY build up, multiple, and literally EAT AWAY linings in both mouth/throat and viagina/butt holes.. <p>

Not very fantastically erotic a description, but true nonetheless....Women suffer almost of all throat cancer due to sexually/bodily fluid exchange ... and this medical problem is on the rise,,, in accelerated rates the last 10 or so years... even among young women... <p>

But, hey, you only live once... live it as dumb and yet "exciting" as you possibly can! Swallow all the spit and bodily discharge from all those highly romantic Black brothers,,, that's what you're here for! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well we now know that this piece is real slut!

Hubby needs to do a repeat of "yesterday's gone" from the Lit files. She is a fat piece of trash, nothing more, nothing less. Slips down a notch or to to get someone willing to fuck her. Has no real understanding of love, fidelity, betrayal, disrespect, nor marriage vows. Trash is trash, always throw the trash out!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Not good

Not much of literary value here. The prose is distinctly average, and there's little plot. It's supposed to be a stroke story but the sex scenes aren't that well done. This is poor fiction.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Particularly nauseating

What timing (like there ever is) you have found for dumbing down lives of military families!

mabammabamalmost 17 years ago
Betrayal

Why would she hate her husband to that degree to do this to him? I know it is a made up story and all... but still...

She gives no real reason for her adultery except she wasn't getting any from her hard working hubby.. and then to become a whore to not one but two black men??

One can only wish that her husband finds out, kills the "studs", and if she is pregnant by that Ni***r?? Drop kick the bitch as far as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No explanation/apology is necessary and THANK YOU

The story was exciting, entertaining and realistic. Obviously too real for most of the commentators. This is a STORY people, not a recommended lifestyle. Your angry, judgemental, verbal assaults remind me of people who physically attack actors portraying villanous characters in movies and soap operas. Some of you must still believe professional wrestling is real. If you are mentally/emotionally incapable of separating fact from fiction please refrain from commenting. Utilize your time more productively by thanking and praying for our beloved military personnel. Their sacrifices ARE real and reality is we would have NOTHING without them. NOTHING. One gift is free speech, which allows for this site, always31 stories, and our comments. In summation, when reading fiction keep telling yourself, it's only a story... only a story ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hate your introduction

Your introduction about yourself sounded like you were filing a police report. 42DD with slender legs? I'm surprise you didn't topple over when you walk with such imbalance body parts.

droogedroogealmost 17 years ago
A Great Effort

This is an exciting, erotic story of the awakening of a beautiful, voluptuous married woman who's husband has chosen to ignore her sexually, emotionally and socially to his great detriment and you portray that character extremely well. Her two lovers show an ability and maturity to see beyond her 'overweight' as defined by a society that appreciates the 'heroin addicted' look as acceptable and even desirable to see and appreciate the sensuous woman underneath. Together they perform her husband's marital duties far better than he could. And being as insensitive as he obviously is he hasn't got a clue! Well done I can't believe its your first try.

Always31 if I were to advise you it would be to ignore the thought police that attaches itself leach like to this genre of story and its authors to suck the very life out of both until they either conform to their 'moral' guidelines or stop writting. They are so obviously talentless and without a scrap of imagination that they want to bring everyone down to their pathetic level.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your next posting. drooge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dearest sydney drudge sweetie

I don't believe even you believed what you said in your comment - it must have come from a different story or your slant is as perverted as you decry.<P>

There are a very few like you who need this demented sordid porno to get it up & off but not many even worldwide. So aren't you special albeit in freaky way.<P>

Nuf said.

always31always31almost 17 years agoAuthor
thanks....

thanks for all the comments good and bad. also no offense was meant to any military members of family of, but it was just a story and if you start to realize that you dont like what you are reading just click back......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
poor

A perfect pile of shit is still a pile of shit, and no matter how it is arranged (or written) it is still a pile of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yeah

very hot story. I hope there are sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad

Very well done for a first try... Using the female voice is nice and worked well and is harder to do. It ended too quick. The the sex scenes were to quick. The commotion in the bathroom needs to be re-worked. The playful flirting and the opening were good. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
kinda hot, but...

I really really really hope this isn't true in the least bit. It's sluts like you who give military wives like me and others a bad name. After all the sacrifices both men and women make for their families as members of the Armed Forces, people like you are why the divorce rate is so high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a vile story about a cheating

fuck slut whore...any cheating wife deserves a bullet between their eyes....

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great story 5*

Loved your story.I only wish it could happen to my wife. She has had twelve guys fuck her,but unfortunately no black cock YET.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Where is the sequel, where the husband finds out about the cheating slut and his unit punishes the two men?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating at work will end badly for everyone. Hopefully end terminally for the cheaters.

lawoftheheartlawoftheheartover 2 years ago

I'm reading this story 14 years after it was published and I think it is great. Fuck yes!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

The score says it all. Why it was written, who knows!

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

Divorce the bitch. Not interesting, not likeable, and not a wife worth keeping.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

stupidity, with the pregnancy shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous