Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nassi, you are..... Nasty!" I laughed, in a whisper. She smiled and finished licking, then winked at me.

"You zhink zat ees nasty?..... Vatch zis!" she whispered, dropping to her knees. She grabbed my throbbing, gooey, dripping shaft, and ran her tongue all the way from the root to the tip, collecting a big gob of juice on the end of her tongue. She held it there for my viewing, then tossed her head back and swallowed it. Oh. My. God. I nearly blew my wad right then. She then dropped her lips over my cock and started bobbing her head as fast as she could. I moaned, and she stopped, pulling me out of her mouth and handing me the towel. She grinned. "I vas qviet.... You made me cum so hard, but I vas qviet. Your turn to try be qviet!" she whispered, gobbling me down again. Her beautiful mane of hair was flying around her face. Her big luscious tits were bouncing against my thighs. And her lips were dancing up and down my rod. I was gonna pop. I stuffed the towel in my mouth and grabbed the back of her head.

I arched my back and spewed into her ravenously sucking mouth. It felt like I was turning inside out. My nasty Nassia pumped her hand furiously on my shaft, and swallowed greedily. I could see her cheeks puff out as I shot into her mouth, then hollow as she gulped it down. Gradually, my cum shots slowed, petering out to a trickle. She kept sucking until I started to wilt in her mouth. I had done a pretty good job of muffling the noise of my orgasm, but I was still breathing hard. Between gasps, I heard them wrapping up the training in the adjoining room.

"Good timing...." I said quietly. Nassia stood and did a little curtsey. She took the towel from me and wiped the counter and toilet seat, where her juices were puddled. Then she put some warm water in the sink, and rinsed it, before wiping me clean. She did the same for her own sticky areas, then rinsed the towel again. I sprayed to room with air freshener.

I helped her back into her bra, taking the time to fondle her gently. She giggled and slapped my hands away. I was able to finish dressing before she did, and I watched her wiggle her ass back into her yoga pants. She saw me watching her and smiled. Once she had her silk top back on, she paused to look in the mirror, fixing her hair. I cradled her in my arms from behind, cupping her breasts again. She looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

"I hope you had fun? ..." she said. I rolled my eyes affirmatively. ".... good." She turned around to face me. "I zink you brroke my poosy!" she giggled as she kissed me. "I vould like do zis again..... but in bedrrroom..... and vithout so many peeple. You haf such nice beeg cock, you make me scrrrream! Vas not fair to be so qviet. You vant to do me again?"

"Nassia..... my nasty Russian darling..... I look forward to doing you again," I said, kissing her deeply. "And again..." kiss "... and again..." kiss "... and again!"

She blushed. "I theenk I need few days to rrrecoverr! I vill valk like I rrride horrrse all day." She laughed, patting me on the crotch. "I guess zat makes you my horrrse... my stallion!"

"Giddy up!" I whispered, kissing her yet again, and grabbing her ass with one hand. My other hand was busy fondling her breast. The kiss began to heat up again, and soon we were making out and pawing at each other as though we hadn't just spent the last two hours wringing orgasms out of each other. "Fuck, Nassi.... I can't get enough of you!"

"Vell... you not get any morrre today! You alrrready fuck my brrrains out!" she giggled, turning the doorknob. We had just exited the door when the office manager, Neil, came around the corner. Busted.

Nassia didn't bat an eye. She just walked past him and said "Good morrrning. I haf appointment. Zee you tomorrrrow!" She grabbed her coat, and breezed out.

I wasn't so lucky, but Neil and I are good friends, so I wasn't in trouble either. I could see the wheels turning. Then he caught a whiff of the smell from the bathroom. I guess the air freshener wasn't up to the task, given two hours of sweaty, juicy sex had happened in there.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Pretty much," I admitted. "Actually several."

He stepped closer and lowered his voice. "How long?"

"Two hours and...." I looked at my watch.

"Say no more!" he cut me off. "Good?" he asked.

"I would tell you, but I don't like to watch a grown man cry." I turned to walk away.

"One more question?" he said. I turned back. He made the universal 'big tits' gesture, and raised his eyebrow. His wife was a B cup at best, but he was an ass man, and hers was quite nice.

"Oh yeah! Best I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible!" I laughed, leaving him to inhale the scent of our lust. I knew that he wouldn't say a word to anyone.... except maybe his wife.

I was away from the office for a day or two, for totally unrelated reasons. I was leaving home for the drive to the office three days later when my phone pinged. A text from Nassia.

"You going to be at the office today? I thought we might go riding at my place. Back in the saddle again." I laughed when I read it, wondering why it didn't have a Russian accent, but when I heard it in my head, in her voice, it did.

"Horsey all rested. Looking forward to long, long ride. See you there." I responded.

I arrived at the office, and while I was signing in, Neil's wife Lucy sat at the desk, silently staring at me. I looked up, and she gave me a knowing look back. She smiled a wry smile and said "Good Morning", then went back to processing paperwork. Oh yeah, he told her.

I stuck my head in Neil's office doorway. He stared at me, and I stared back. Finally I caved. "What do you want me to say? It just happened," I said quietly. "Won't happen again". I sensed a presence behind me. I turned to see Nassia, and she gave me her normal hug in greeting.

She pushed past me into Neil's office, and dragged me in after her. I closed the door.

"Yes, ve prrromise no do zat again...... " she whispered. Then she turned and kissed me. It was a long, sensuous kiss, and when she was done, she turned back to Neil, who was squirming uncomfortably in his seat."..... At least, not in office!" Nassia then patted my crotch, winked at Neil, and wiggled her ass as she left.

"Way too much information!" he said to me after she was gone.

"Buddy, you have no idea!" I laughed. As I was leaving, I paused and added "So, you gonna cry?"

"Wah, wah, wah.... You lucky bastard... Now get lost!" he quipped.

I have to admit... I have no idea what we went through during training that day. My mind was elsewhere, and by elsewhere, I mean three feet to the right, across the centre aisle. That's where Nassia was sitting.

She was wearing a crisp white blouse, that had been fitted for her. It was snug across her massive bust, and, with several buttons left unfastened, revealed the fleshy crease between her breasts. A slim black skirt encased her firm thighs and ass, stopping just above the knee. Black boots, with six inch heels, covered her to mid calf. She was stunning, more so than usual, and she knew I was having a very hard time keeping my eyes off her. A little smile tickled the corners of her lips. She crossed her arms below her breasts and gave a little squeeze, showing a little more cleavage and increasing the bulge of her upper chest. She peeked at me out of the corner of her eye.

After ninety minutes of this teasing, I was uncomfortably hard in my pants. Neil patted me on the shoulder as he left. Surprisingly, I was able to make it out the office without scaring anyone. I waited at the foot of the stairs for Nassia.

She appeared at the top, and walked down towards me. Her boobs bounced enticingly in the open neckline of the blouse. She stopped on the bottom step, nicely equalizing our height difference, and plunged her tongue into my mouth. She was hot and bothered, having succumbed to her own teasing. We held the kiss until we heard someone else coming, then quickly exited the building.

"You follow me?" she asked as she opened her car door.

"I'll be on your ass all the way" I replied, fully aware of my double entendre. She giggled and shook her sexy rump at me.

Traffic was frustratingly slow, but we eventually pulled into her building. The elevator ride was one long kiss, and we were soon in her apartment. It was a very nice apartment, overlooking the river, nicely decorated. Nassia sauntered over to the bedroom door and leaned against the jamb, beckoning me to her.

"Last time ve fuck, vas fun... No?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Today, ve make love. Ve make love all day." Nassia walked into the bedroom, and perched on the edge of the bed. I joined her, and before long, we were laying back, making out madly.

Nassia rolled up on top of me and continued to kiss me passionately. I loved the feel of her big tits pressed against my chest. I grabbed her ass, massaging the firm flesh with both hands. Nassi was moaning into my mouth. Suddenly she rolled us over, so that I was on top. Her skirt wouldn't allow me to spread her legs far enough, so I tried to tug it up. She stopped me.

"Vait, darrrling.... I vill do it." She patted me on the chest, rolling me off. She stood and walked out of the room. Music began to waft in from the living room, and she returned, swaying with the rhythm of the song. "You vant me dance forrr you?"

"Oh god yes, Nassi! I would love that!" I said enthusiastically.

She began to do a sensuous dance, undulating and swivelling her hips. She undid the cuffs of her blouse before doing the same to the front. Then she reached behind to undo her skirt. The blouse gapped open, revealing and concealing at the same time, and she turned her back to me. She shimmied over to within inches of my face, bent from the waist, and skinned the skirt down. She flexed her glutes, and rubbed her ass in my face, then kicked the skirt away. She went over to the doorframe and dry humped suggestively, dropping the blouse over one shoulder. She tossed her hair, gave me the slutty look, and whipped her blouse off. She shook her breasts at me, tugged the gusset of her thong up between her pussy lips, and brought her body closer.

She bent forward, putting her cleavage inches from my nose, while reaching back to unfasten her bra. She held it in place with her arm, and grabbed my head with the other hand, pulling my face into her soft pillows. Spinning away with her back to me, she shucked the bra, and twirling it over her head, did a pirouette. When she finally freed her breasts, I moaned loudly. They swayed and bounced in time to her movements. After all the teasing earlier, and fifteen minutes of her striptease, the sight of her big bouncy tits nearly made me cum in my pants. A few minutes later, she slingshotted her thong in my face. I grabbed it and stuck it in my mouth, tasting her sweet juices, while she crawled into my lap. Cool! Lapdance time!

Nassia tortured me, close up, slapping her breasts in my face, and grinding on my hard bulge. I had finally reached my limit.

I grabbed her ass with both hands, and stood up, spinning around and throwing her onto the bed. She landed on her back, giggling wildly. I ripped my clothes off and joined her.

"About time!" she giggled, "I vas vondering how long I vould be able to tease you. You did vell!"

I had no comment. I just wrenched her legs apart and harpooned her pussy with my tongue. She was already partially engorged, so I knew she was very excited. I have no idea what she was saying, because it was in Russian, but I think she was enjoying it. Loudly. I licked, lapped and sucked her without mercy, making her gush into my mouth through two orgasms. Damn, she was delicious!

Nassi was breathing heavily when I slid up her body. I rubbed the head of my cock between her dripping labia, and pressed into her. She gasped, and grabbed my ass.

"Oh god.... I vant cock!" she whispered. "Please, make love to me.... I vant to feel you fill my poosy."

I was now about halfway into her, and she had lapsed back into mumbling her arousal in Russian. I rocked back and forth, wiggling my hips from side to side, sliding deeper and deeper. Nassi was grunting, groaning and moaning.

"Bozhe moy, moya kiska sobirayetsya razdelit'!" she screamed. She saw the look of confusion on my face. "YA sobirayus' do orgazma seychas!" Okay, I still don't speak Russian, Sweetheart, so I didn't get that one either.

She arched her back, which pushed me all the way home, popping her cervix again. She screamed, grunted and shook, her body wracked by an orgasm that might have registered on the Richter scale. I held her tight, and continued to gently probe her vagina with my erection. Nassi came repeatedly, grinding her clit hard against the base of my cock. When she started to wind down, I gave her a few quick strokes, and her screams picked up. She sounded like an air raid siren. I let her recover for a few minutes.

"I vas..... saying......" she said between gasps of breath, "..... zat my..... poosy.... going to..... split...... and zen I said..... I vas cumming! She smiled, and brushed sweaty hair away from her face.

"I figured out the last part." I responded, beginning to stroke into her again. I was giving her the full length of my shaft, with long, slow, firm thrusts. Soon, the siren was wailing again.

"AhhhooooOOOOOOOHOOOooooooahhhHHHHHOHHHHHHYESSSSSS!" Nassia shrieked. I was close to cumming myself, so I kept fucking her, picking up the pace. She came again, and again, and again. Sweat was dripping from me onto her, where it mixed with her own. Her pussy was flooded, making wet sucking noises every time I thrust into her. Finally, I felt that familiar tingle in my balls, and jammed in one more time.

Nassi had been puffing loudly with her eyes closed, but when the first salvo exploded into her, her eyes opened wide, and a warm smile broke across her lips.

"Oh, yes.... my darling.... fill me vith your cum! Ooh.... so varm! I love ze feel of cumming in my poosy!"

I grunted and growled, eventually collapsing on her chest, having exhausted both my semen supply and my energy reserve. Nassi stroked my hair and cooed softly in my ear.

"Zat is so good, my baby. Zhank you!" she whispered. It was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.

I heard the voice of an angel, in the distance. She was calling me. "Oh, baby, please vake up". I opened my eyes, and Nassi was smiling at me. "Zdravstvuyte, sonya.... Ees only fair... I pass out last time... You pass out zis time! I need to pee and empty poosy! "

I was still buried in her warm folds, and even though I was now flaccid, I was still acting as a cork. I wearily pulled out, with an audible slurping noise. Nassia immediately cupped her hand over her gaping hole, slipping out of bed and shuffling comically off to the lavatory. I laughed at her.

"Ya, ya, ya... You trrry look sexy vith poosy full of goo drrripping out!" she giggled over her shoulder.

I rolled on my side. A few minutes later, Nassia had returned, snuggled warmly against my back, with her arm draped over my hip. I fell back asleep. I have no idea how long we slept.

I felt a warm breath on my face, followed by soft, wet lips kissing me gently. That's nice, I thought, Nassi has such nice lips. But something was wrong. I was waking up more now, and I could still feel Nassia's arm on my hip, and her full breasts against my back. So who was kissing me? I opened my eyes.

The eyes that looked back at me were blue, and the hair was brown. She pulled back a bit, and smiled. The cast of the eyes, the nose, the lips... the smile... obviously related. She startled me, and that woke Nassia.

"Nika, get yourrr lips off my boyfrrrriend! Bitch!" she cursed, throwing the sheet off and leaping out of bed. Boyfriend? I like the sound of that. She stood toe to toe with the brunette, and they jabbered at each other in Russian. The conversation was getting heated... and hot. Nassia was naked, and her gesturing was creating a delicious amount of movement in her breasts and ass. The sight was having an effect on my cock, which began to slowly inflate. Nassia had her back to me, and the brunette would occasionally glance at me over Nassia's shoulder. The sheet was on the floor, so I was laying there naked, and as my erection grew, the brunette's eyes began to spend more time on me. Nassi noticed. She turned and saw my hard dick standing up.

"Shit! Now ve nefer get herr out of bedrrroom!" she giggled, throwing the sheet back over me. She turned back, intent on continuing the argument, but the brunette was smiling coyly. Her tongue was peeking out, tracing her lips. "Darlingk,... zis ees my zister..... my leetle zister, Veronika."

"Please, call me Nika, everrryone else does," she said, extending her hand. She still had that slightly lusty look on her face, and her eyes flicked to my sheet covered bulge. She smiled.

"Nika, vhat do you vant?" Nassi asked, clearly pissed. Her sister didn't make things better when she giggled and looked at me suggestively. Nassia nearly exploded.

Nika backed off. "My brrra! My brrra! I came looking forrr my brrra!" she screamed. She grabbed the garment off the floor and shook it at Nassia. She stuck her tongue out, and stormed out the door. "Have a good fuck!" she screamed as she went down the hall. I heard a door slam.

Now, the gravity of that conversation was not lost on me. Nika, Nassia's little sister, was not so little. Not if that was her bra. Good lord.... You mean there is more than one set of FFs in this family. I should have paid more attention, but then, I had Nassi's naked body as a distraction.

Speaking of Nassi's naked body.... she had closed the door, and was slinking back towards me. She tugged the sheet away, and stared hungrily at my hard meat. "Now.... vhere vere ve? Oh, yes.... I rrrememberrr."

She dropped on me, swallowing my cock in one slurp.

"Oh god! Suck me! Suck ME! SUCK MY COCK!!" I screamed. Nassia looked up at me, surprised. I smiled back. "For your sister." I whispered. She giggled around my cock, and nodded. Then she resumed her work. "Oh FUCK NASSI, YOU SUCK SO GOOD!!"

She kept sucking me, while I asked her questions about her sister. Nika was 6 years younger, which made her 21, and lived here too.

Nassia pulled my cock out of her mouth, and crawled up to straddle my hips. She rubbed me between her lips and began to impale herself.

"Oh fuck.... Your BIG COCK STUFFS MY POOSY ZO FOOL!!" She covered her mouth and giggled. "Ees true," she whispered. Finally she reached bottom, easier this time. She was getting used to my size. "OH FUCK! YOU FUCKING STUD!" she winked. Then she began to bounce up and down, fucking herself furiously. Her beautiful breasts took on a mind of their own, and I couldn't help but grab hold. I thumbed her erect nipples."Oh FUCK YES! PLAY VITH MY TITS!" she shrieked, continuing to pound her pussy on my erection. I noticed there was less play acting now, and her grunts, groans and melodic moans were loud and genuine.

"So..." I said quietly, "..... I hear I'm your boyfriend?"

Nassia kept her rhythm, and blushed slightly. "Eef you vould like to be...." she said, looking at me demurely.

I leaned up and kissed her. "I would love to!" I whispered.

She smiled, then threw her head back. Her mouth opened and a guttural moan of ecstasy came out. "OH MY GOD! NNNNGHHHHHHH!AHHHHNNN! CUMMMMMING!"

Her pussy gushed again, and clamped my cock firmly. She shuddered from top to bottom, and collapsed on my chest. We laid there quietly, allowing Nassia to catch her breath. There was a soft knock on the door.