Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nassia.... please..... " came Nika's voice.

"Go avay! Ve are busy!" Nassia retorted.

"I know... I hearrrd you. Ze whole building hearrrd you. Please.... Let me in. I am so horrrny. I just vant to vatch. Please?" Nika begged.

Nassia looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Fine! Come in zhen!"

Okay, this is new, I thought. Can't say I have ever had an audience before.

Nika came in sheepishly, and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a short satin robe, royal blue in colour. She sat on the chair by the dressing table. Her nipples were standing up stiffly, making obvious points through the robe.

Nassia began to ride me again, in long, slow strokes, undulating her hips at the top and bottom. She was moaning constantly. Then she paused at the top, and looked at me. There was a playful smile on her lips. She rolled her eyes in the direction of her sister, and moved down again, excruciatingly slow. When she reached bottom, she reversed, equally slow. I could see her swollen pussy lips being pulled out further. From my viewpoint, it was just about the sexiest thing ever. Then I heard the moan from across the room.

Nika's robe was open. Two fingers of her left hand were sawing in and out of her pussy. Her right hand was pinching the nipple of her right breast, stretching it to the limit of its elasticity. She had been truthful in claiming ownership of the bra ; her tits were equally beautiful to those of her sister, and every bit as big.

I watched Nika masturbate while she watched my cock disappear into her sister's pussy, only to reappear with a fresh coat of cream on it. She then locked her eyes on me, and her fingers became a blur. As if I didn't have enough excitement with Nassia's pussy on my shaft..... Nika had to add her own to it. She threw her head back, much like her sister did, and came. Hers was a little squeal, rather than a bellow. If it hadn't been so unbelievably hot, it would have been cute.

Nassia was back to fucking me hard, now. Her tits were doing their dance, driving me crazy again. Nika was frigging her pussy with three fingers, and her tits were equally active.

I could feel the pressure building. That's when Nika stepped over to the bed. Naked. Her thighs were slick with her juices, all the way to her knees. Her nipples were at least an inch tall, and half that in thickness.

"Please Nassia..... I need it zo bad!" she begged again.

Nassia just shook her head emphatically, and kept skewering herself. "No vay, Nika.... Zis cock is mine! You may use his tongue.... if he vants to help you."

Nika looked at me. Her eyes asked the question her voice could not. I smiled, nodded and flicked my tongue. She smiled back and knelt over my face, turned toward her sister. The last view I had of Nassia was of her sister fondling her bouncing breasts. Then all I could see was Nika's pussy.

And a right pretty pussy it was, pouting open and dripping wet. I lapped her full length, even running my tongue across her little pink asshole. She moaned loudly when I did that, so I imagine her mouth was otherwise occupied. Was she kissing Nassi? Maybe sucking her nipples? Damn, I wish I could see! Still, being forced to lick this delicious pussy wasn't exactly a hardship.

I felt Nassia's pussy quivering, and knew she was cumming again. Then Nika's pussy started the same dance on my tongue. It was too much for me. As Nika sprayed my face with her syrup, I filled her sister's womb with hot semen. We all moaned in orgasmic unison.

A few moments later, I felt Nassia lift off my wilting cock. I assume she headed for the bathroom, because when Nika wearily flopped over on the bed, she and I were alone. Nika was panting. I just had to feel her breasts. When I touched her, she smiled, but never opened her eyes. She placed her hand on mine and held it close. I kissed her gently, and after a few seconds, she responded with passion. When the kiss ended, I looked up. Nassia was standing there watching me fondle and kiss her sister. Oh shit, I thought, I may just have become her ex-boyfriend.

Then I noticed that her hand was busy doing circles on her clit, and realized she was as turned on watching me and Nika, as Nika had been watching her and I. She leaned over and kissed me, before whispering in my ear.

"You must fuck my sisterrr. I vant to vatch you fuck my sisterrr," she sighed. I looked down at my shriveled member, and she caught my eye. "I vill take carre of zat," she winked.

My hand was still on Nika's breast, so I resumed gently fondling her. Their breasts were remarkably similar in size and shape. Perhaps Nika's nipples were bigger. I decided a closer inspection was warranted, so I bent in and wrapped my lips around one of her stiff buds. She moaned softly, but her eyes remained closed. Our bodies were angled away from each other, making enough room for Nassia to 'take care of that', as she said. I felt her lips close around my shaft, and a gentle suction began.

I was still sucking on Nika's nipples, and she now had her hands holding my face against her chest. She was breathing softly, making little mewling noises. When I slipped my hand between her legs and tickled her gooey lips, her volume level went up.

Speaking of up.... I was. Nassia's incredible oral technique had restored the stiff to my stiffy. I crawled on top of Nika and kissed her again. When she felt my hard cock poking at her pussy, she shook her head, and pulled her lips away from me.

"No, ve can't.... You arrre Nassia's boyfrrriend!" her eyes popped open. She didn't want to hurt her sister, and she was trying to push me off her now. She looked up at me, and I pointed over at Nassia, who was now sitting in the chair, smiling, and masturbating while watching us."Nassia.... ees okay?"

"Of courrrrse. You arre my sisterrr, and I Love You. I want you to feel ze pleasurre zat I feel. I vant to vatch him make you cum, Nika," Nassia said. Then to me, she added "Now fuck herr brrrains out!"

Nika looked back up at me, closed her eyes and pulled me back to her lips again. Her tongue pushed past my lips and probed deeper. The passion level of the kiss ramped up rapidly, and soon Nika was moaning and breathing harder. She began to tilt her hips, as though reaching out for my cock, and she whimpered her need. I didn't want to keep a lady waiting, so I moved up her body a little more, until the tip of my dick pressed in. She wiggled her hips, and it slipped in a bit.

It was about here that I felt the obvious difference between the two sisters' pussies. Where Nassia was so snug that she almost expelled my fleshy intruder, Nika was almost the opposite. She was still tight, but her pussy seemed to draw me in. I don't know what a so-called 'snapping pussy' feels like, but maybe Nika had the prototype between her legs, because her cunt just consumed every inch of me, and I never did find her cervix. Then her pussy muscles milked me, pulling me deeper when she flexed them.

I was still joined to Nika at the lips (actually, both sets), and I groaned with delight at her internal caressing. I had never felt anything like it. I began to pull back, and she relaxed her pussy, allowing me out. When I pushed back in, I could feel the washboard effect of her muscular walls. The word 'wow' comes to mind.

I started a rhythm of long, slow strokes into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck to hold my lips to hers, and her legs came up around my waist. I could hear Nassia grunting as she came, but Nika wouldn't release her grip on my head, so I couldn't watch her sister play with herself. Nika finally released me when she needed to breath faster than our kiss allowed. I was fucking her harder and faster, transfixed by her chest, which was alive with liquid motion. It was also getting that pre-orgasmic flush, and her pussy started to get grabby.

Nika arched her back and let out a high pitched squeal. Her pussy squirted nectar, and clamped around my shaft. When I say 'clamped', I mean it ; she gripped me so tight, I physically couldn't pull out, for fear of ripping my dick off. Nika vibrated under me, then thrashed the bed like a demon, arching her back again and again and again. Where Nassia's orgasm was vocal, even verbal.... Nika was physical. Even her orgasmic squeal was physically draining. Nassia could cum ten times and pass out ; I bet Nika couldn't make it through five, not that the quantity really matters. Just another vast difference between the two, despite their external similarities.

Nika hissed out a final breath and relaxed, still breathing heavy, but on the down side of the wave. She smiled, turning to her sister, who was still finger fucking herself. "Spasibo," she whispered. I had resumed my rhythm, but was stealing glances at Nassia, who was watching us intently.

"Fuck, Nika.... Yourrr little poosy is rrreally strrreched around zat big cock! It looks zo sexy!" Nassia said quietly, rubbing her own pussy furiously.

Nika patted my shoulder, and gestured that she would like to change position. I pulled out with a pop, another similarity between the girls. She rolled over onto all fours, wiggling her ass at me. A mischievous grin was on her face.

"I vant you to fuck me like dog. Please, fuck me harrrd!" she hissed.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, stuffing my cock back into her dripping snatch. I grabbed her hips, and started to plough her. She asked me to fuck her hard, and that's what I intended to do.

Nassia came up beside me, and put her hand on my ass, urging me on. She whispered in my ear, "Oh, yes.... Fuck my sisterrr.... Fuck herrr little poosy harrrd..... Make her cum vith yourrr big, giant cock..... Then fill herrr vith yourrr hot cum." She was quite the demanding girlfriend... 'fuck me, now fuck my sister, now cum in her'... Jeez!

Okay... I'm kidding about that... the truth is, I loved it. You couldn't pry my dick out of her a crowbar! Actually, given her muscular grip on my shaft, that may well be true. Then Nassia did something I didn't expect, and Nika did something I could only have dreamed of.

Nassia sat on the bed, and scooted under Nika. She wiggled her ass into position and finally spread her legs wide, right under Nika's nose! I couldn't believe it! But then Nika blew my mind.... When she extended her tongue and speared her sister's cunt! I was fucking one sister, who was eating the other sister, whom I had just finished fucking less than an hour ago!

My mental circuit breaker tripped ; the sight before me was way, way too hot, and I started cumming like a firehose. I jerked, twitched and sprayed inside Nika so forcefully, I expected my shoes to be the next thing to fly out of my dick. Nika kept tonguing her sister's wet pussy, and started cumming herself, milking more and more semen out of my throbbing cock. When I couldn't cum any more, I crashed down on the bed, landing next to the girls. Nika still had her tongue on Nassia's clit, and Nassia finally orgasmed about the same time as Nika's pussy started oozing cum. If I hadn't just finished cumming, I would have done so again.

We all collapsed into a sweaty, panting, slimy pile of arms, legs and wet pussies, with one spent dick thrown in for good measure. When we had regained our senses, we all agreed that a shower was in order.

There was no funny business in the shower; we were all too pooped to even think of it. We washed and dried each other, then somehow managed to replace the sweat and cum soaked sheets with clean ones. I took a place on my back in the middle of the King sized bed, with Nassia's head on my left shoulder, and Nika's on my right. My ribs were surrounded by huge, warm, soft breasts on both sides. The girls each had an arm across my chest, and a leg over my hips. I was in heaven. It didn't take long until we were all fast asleep.

I woke to an unfamiliar voice. "Vell.... isn't zis interrresting! Nika.... vhat time do you need to be at vorrrk?"

Nika stirred, apparently unconcerned. "I go on at ten. Vhat time ees it now?"

"Almost nine", the voice said.

"Shit! Okay... I'm up!" Nika answered. She kissed me softly on the cheek. "Zhank you for vonderrrful orgasm. I vill be back in few hourrrs. I hope you vill still be herrre." She rolled out of bed. Suddenly, my right side seemed so lonely. There was a void left by the absence of her breasts.

"Oh, he vill be herrre. I plan to keep him overrrnight! Maybe longerrr!" Nassia said sleepily.

"Nassia.... arrre you going to intrrroduce me?" the voice asked. My eyes opened, trying to focus. There was a blonde standing at the bedroom door.

"Baby, meet my sisterrr Ludmila. My olderrr sisterrr," she yawned.

I finally was able to see clearly. "Hi, Ludmila," I waved. She looked a little taller, maybe a little slimmer, and.... as hard as it is to believe, maybe a little bustier. Jesus, what do they feed the women in this family? And how many sisters live here? And what did Nika mean when she said she was 'on' at ten? Nassi, you got some 'splainin' to do!

"Call me Mila. Ees anyvone hungrrry?" she said.

"Da.... Zhank you, Mila," Nassia called.

"Nassi, I'm confused. You live here, and Nika lives here," she nodded, "and Mila too?" Another nod.

"Ve all live herrre."

"Okay, I get that.... What did Nika mean? She's on at ten? What does she do?" I asked.

"Nika is dancerrr. Exotic dancerrr," she replied.

"Nika is a stripper?" I asked, incredulous.

"I alvays hated zat terrrm. Nika is dancerrr... I vas dancerrr.... Mila vas dancerrr. Please don't say 'strrripperrr'," Nassia said, an edge to her voice.

"I'm sorry, darling. You are right. So you all are, or were, dancers?" I ventured, carefully. Suddenly, her earlier dance for me made sense. She must have been quite popular at the club.

"Da. Ees zis problem? Does zis change zhings between us?" There was a quiver in her voice. It might have been anger.... or maybe regret. It needn't be there at all.

"Oh, god... No, darling! It doesn't change anything!" I said. "You are the most beautiful, sexy, desirable..... seductive woman I have ever been with. It doesn't matter what you do,... or what you did.... as long as we are together. After all, I hear I am your boyfriend!" I laughed, and she reciprocated, the tension leaving her. Then she kissed me. We were still lip locked when I heard Ludmila.

"Oh, zat vas beautiful! So, Nassia ees most beautiful? So I am ze chopped liverrr?" she queried, a playful sarcasm in her tone. Both Nassia and I turned to look at her.

Mila was standing in the doorway, holding a tray of snacks. Naked.

"Mila... you slut!!" she exploded, laughing loudly. I just groaned. Oh god... Not another one! These Russians will be the death of me, but I will die with a smile on my face. I looked at Nassia. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. I looked back to Mila and patted the vacant right side of the bed.

Mila smiled, giggled, and walked quickly over to us. She put the tray on my lap, allowing me a view of her chest. Yep, they are all related alright. She hopped in and pulled the sheet over herself, before snuggling up against me. She paused. "Zis ees okay? You don't mind I prrress against you?" she asked. I laughed, and shook my head. "Good!" she giggled again, settling in. She grabbed a small sandwich from the tray and started nibbling at it, staring at me with her hypnotic blue eyes.

Nassia's hand touched my chin, and she turned my head away from Mila. "I am overrr herrre," she whispered, pointing her fingers at her eyes, then at mine. "I am vatching you," she smiled. The last time she was 'watching me' I was fucking Nika with every ounce of my energy. Perhaps a repeat performance could be arranged with the other sister.

I was surrounded again by naked breasts, and my cock was beginning to press the tray up. Nassia pressed it back down, laughing as it sprung back when she stopped pushing. She took a sandwich herself, and began to feed me. My arms were around each of the sisters, so I really couldn't reach to feed myself.

"Nassia... Mila.... I am leaving now! I be back laterrr!" Nika called. She appeared in the doorway, looking absolutely stunning in tight white sweater and black skirt. "Vell! I zee it not take long forrr me to be rrreplaced! Mila... I vas therrre firrst, you bitch!" she hissed, but then smiled, obviously joking. I began to think this may not be the first time the sisters had shared a man. I only hoped there was enough of me to go around.

"Ahem....," Nassia said firmly, "..... I vill rrremind you.... BOTH of you..... zat actually, I vas herrre beforrre anyvone. He ees MY boyfrrriend!" She winked at me. Oh god.... I see a foursome with three hot Russian stripp- I mean - dancers... in my immediate future. Death by pussy. How did I ever get so lucky?

Nika left, wiggling her hot ass and laughing seductively. "Ve shall zee whose poosy vins!" she said over her shoulder, as she headed out.

A pussy competition? I thought, wondering what joys awaited me between Mila's thighs. Assuming I get that chance, I reminded myself not to prematurely enumerate my chickens. Just because she was naked... and in bed with me.... and had her big, soft, incredibly beautiful breasts pressed against me.... and that her sister had already shared me once..... and that she was looking at me with a hot, lust filled look in her eyes.... didn't mean I was going to get to fuck her. That's a lot of chickens.

Then Mila produced a little blue pill, and offered it to me. Okay.... now that means I am going to get to fuck her. And Nassia. Over and over.

Once the pill was safely ingested by me, Mila removed the tray from my lap. She turned to Nassia and asked permission, which was granted. Mila leaned over and brushed her lips against mine, her touch featherlight. Her breath traced over my face, and down my neck. Occasionally, the tip of her tongue would peek out and make contact, equally light. She went back and forth, up and down, teasing and tickling. I was shivering, anticipating her touch. My cock had begun to rise to the occasion. I looked over at Nassia, and her eyes were locked on her sister's technique.

The trail of angel kisses worked its way back up to my face. I tried to grab her lips with my own, but she was faster, pulling out of range. We toyed with each other, and every time I tried to catch her, she dodged me. I was so intent on getting a kiss from Mila, that I didn't feel Nassia shift her position, until I felt her lips sliding down the length of my shaft. That got my attention, and I moaned loudly at the sensation.

Apparently, that was exactly what Mila was waiting for. Mila pounced on me, jamming her tongue down my throat as she kissed me hard. My arms were now free, so I wrapped them around her, kissing her back with equal ardour. The kiss was incredible ; so hot and passionate, even if it weren't for the added fuel of Nassi's sucking mouth on my cock. Between Nassia's attention and the chemical reinforcement, my shaft was so hard it could have been used to drill for oil. It even looked a little longer and thicker than usual.

Mila broke off the kiss and looked at her sister, whose mouth was jammed full of my dick. Nassia was gagging, trying to get me as deep down her throat as possible. Mila reached down and placed her fingers around the shaft, marking the extent of Nassia's lips.

"Ees zat ze best you can do?", she said mockingly.

Nassia reluctantly pulled her mouth off me, slurping up her excess saliva. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand. "Alrrright Mila.... let's see vhat you can do! ". She carefully placed her own fingers in place of Mila's, staking her claim.