Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all ordered seafood, of different varieties, and drinks. The waitress almost looked apologetic for her mere D cups, and her own snug dress. When she left to place our orders I turned to Nassia, who was sitting to my right at the round table.

"Nassi, honey....?" I began.

"Yes, Darrrling?" she answered, giggling.

"We are no longer driving...." I finished. I had surreptitiously taken the remote from my pocket. I pressed the top control up to 3.

Nassia stopped laughing. She clutched the edge of the table and stared at me. She blinked twice, trying to stifle a moan. When I bumped the lower control to 3 as well, the moan won the battle. She regained control of herself and exhaled gently, smiling at me.

Mila was smiling, too, knowing what her sister was feeling. Nika was a little less constrained, giggling openly at Nassia's 'discomfort'. I pocketed the remote. I didn't know what the settings were like, but figured level 3 would give her a buzz, if you pardon the pun.

Dinner went off without a hitch. The conversation was great, and other than a few slightly glazed looks and a few pauses in her speech, you would never have known Nassia had two vibrators actively stimulating both her vagina and ass. Once dessert was done, she looked at me, her eyes pleading. I relented, pulling out the device and powering it off. She relaxed, then gestured me closer before whispering in my ear.

"Zhank you. Zhank you forrr turning it on.... zhank you forrr being kind and not torrrturrre me..... and zhank you for turrrning off beforrre I scrrream," she giggled, "Ve vould nefer be able to come back herrre if I haf scrrreaming orrrgasm in middle of rrrestaurrrant."

"Or... maybe they would have given us a discount!" I laughed. She kissed me.

"Vell, I just hope I don't haf vet spot on my drrress. I am soaked," she whispered.

We left the restaurant and walked up to street to the theatre. Nika walked ahead and got us a deal on our tickets by flirting with the box office guy. If it had been me, I would have let her in for nothing. She looked absolutely smoking in that dress of hers, and the parts of her that weren't in the dress looked even better. Then she teamed up with Mila to get us free popcorn in a similar fashion. Life with hot women can be profitable.

Nassia led us in to the theatre and we found a spot in the middle. Mila and Nika looked at each other, silently arguing, before they both held up three fingers. They slapped that hand against the other palm in a one-two-three count. Nika's rock smashed Mila's scissors, so she got to sit next to me, opposite Nassia. Then Nassia gestured Mila over to her side.

"I vant people I love on both sides of me, since I am cerrrtain zat you vill be using yourrr new toy," she giggled, almost daring me.

The movie started, and the girls started dipping into the popcorn, which had found a central location in my lap. Occasionally, they would 'accidentally' miss the bucket, and get some of my crotch instead.

I pressed the lower control on the remote, and immediately felt Nassia tense up as the vibrator in her ass came to life. She turned to me and kissed me.

"Morrre....." she whispered. I bumped up the intensity. "Mmmm, morrre!" I complied again. "Zats nice, rrright zherrre," she said, kissing me again and grabbing my cock. Nika's hand was already there.

About a half hour later, Nassia asked for more again. This time, I activated the other vibe, rolling it up to about the same level. She gasped and gripped my left hand, which was around her shoulder. She placed it on her breast and pressed her hand over mine. I could feel her shivering, and it had nothing to do with the temperature.

Nika leaned over and whispered something to me. I flipped the remote over, and saw the little switch on the back. She nodded. I flipped the switch.

Nassia tensed up and grunted. Nika leaned over again. "Makes it go like vaves, up and down rrrandom. Feels rrreally good, especially vhen both go up at same time. Alvays makes me cum," she whispered, taking her right hand to get some popcorn. Her left hand stayed on my cock.

"Nika... I know I've only known you a little over a day, but I think a stiff breeze would make you cum. You slut!" I whispered back.

She giggled and nodded. "Zee, who says men can't underrrstand vomen? You figurrred me out alrrready!"

Nassia was desperately trying to control her breathing as her orgasm ramped up. The waves of vibratory pleasure ebbed and flowed, and she peaked. She breathed sharply through her nose and shook, pressing my hand harder on her breast. The hand she had in my lap gripped my thigh so hard it almost hurt. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Stop?" I asked. She just shook her head emphatically and looked at me wildly. About five minutes later, her body quivered again, and she shook her head again.

Nika leaned in again. "I can smell herrr. She must be verrry, verrry vet. She's making me horrrny." Her left hand began to tug down on my zipper, trying to free my hard dick.

Nassia came again, this time nodding at my unspoken question. I turned off the vibrators, and she wilted against my shoulder.

"Oh, boy!" she exhaled softly.

Nika had freed my cock and was giving me a slow hand job under cover of the popcorn bucket. I looked over at Mila and she winked back. She pressed her tongue against her cheek and mimed a blowjob, then smiled and licked her lips.

Before long, the movie ended and the credits began to roll. Time to put my dick away, hopefully without being seen. I noticed that Mila and Nassia were talking about something. Nassia looked at me and smiled, then nodded to Mila. Something was afoot.

When we moved out of our row and got to the aisle, I stepped aside to let all the ladies go ahead of me. As we exited the theatre, Mila, who was right in front of me, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of line, and dragged me toward the restrooms. She stopped in front of the men's and turned to me.

"Nassia got to cum vith vibratorrr, and Nika got to play vith yourrr cock. I get to svallow yourrr load," she said with a certain amount of pride." Go see if coast is clearrr."

Aha... the old blowjob in the stall routine. Got it. I peeked around the corner. No one using the urinals....a couple of stalls empty, including the corner one. I popped back out and grabbed Mila, and we quickly made our way to the corner stall. Mila tiptoed so no one would hear her high heels clicking on the tile.

Once we were safely behind the locked door, Mila gave me the 'shhh' signal and undid my pants. Sitting on the toilet seat, she extracted my cock, and began to suck on it. I was rock hard within seconds. Mila pumped my shaft gently, and smiled a lascivious smile. She stood up and turned her back lifting the snug fabric of her dress over her sexy rump. There was a distinct lack of panties to be found.

"Please.... Just vone qvick vone," she whispered, flexing her firm ass at me.

Have you ever tried to fuck silently? It's a lot harder than you might think. It's not just a matter of muffling moans. Sex is surprisingly noisy. It's wet. Things bump and slap against other things. But, it's worth a try.

I stepped behind her and slipped into her juicy snatch, slowly. Mila arched her back and mouthed 'wow', or more correctly, 'vow'. I slipped back and forth, gently reaming her pussy. If only the muzak was a little louder, I could have given her a proper shagging. As it was every little wet slurp from her sex seemed to echo in my ears. Fortunately, the prospect of getting caught was having a heightening effect on both our excitement levels.

I am tall enough to see over the dividers in most public washrooms, and this one was no exception. I suddenly realized that all the stall doors were open, except ours, and I couldn't see anyone at the urinals. I decided it was time to go for it.

I slammed Mila hard. It came as a surprise to her, and she let out a little squeal of delight. I gave her about twenty good, hard ones, and she reached orgasm. Her head was thrown back, and she almost stifled her orgasmic groan. She looked back at me through her blonde bangs, her blue eyes damp with passion. I pulled out of her pussy and she resumed her sitting position.

"Zhank you..... You magnificent fucking bastarrrd!" she breathed quietly before she inhaled my shaft again. She took me all the way down her throat and looked up into my eyes as she slowly bobbed her head. No question about it, Mila gave the best head of the three sisters. Hell... She gave the best head ever, in my experience. I couldn't help myself. I put one hand on her head and pumped my shaft between her lips a few times, giving her a little face fuck. It was enough to put me over the top. My cock twitched and blasted rope after rope of warm semen down her throat. She took every drop effortlessly, and when I had stopped squirting, she pulled back and licked the dregs clean. Then she smiled and stood, smoothing down her skirt. I stuffed my now soft dick back into my pants, and opened the stall door.

Mila walked out, pausing to check her face in the mirror, Satisfied there were no drops of renegade semen, and that her lipstick was presentable,.... and that her hair was still in that 'fuck me' hairdo... and that her gigantic rack was suitably displayed....

That's when the other guy walked in to take a piss. He saw Mila first, and assumed he was in the wrong restroom. Then he saw me a few steps behind her, and the urinals along the wall, and knew he wasn't. I could see him doing the math in his head. He still wasn't sure until Mila turned and sauntered past him, giving him a wink as she did. As I followed her out, he reached out and stopped me.

"Way to go!" he said quietly, and shook his head. I smiled and nodded, then left quickly.

I caught up with the girls in the lobby, where they were giggling and whispering in Russian. Nassia saw me coming and opened her arms to me. "Arrre you rrready to go home now, superrr stud?" she said, smiling brightly.

"Nope," I replied, "but I am ready to back to our home." Nassia smiled even brighter when she heard that, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. In fact, she was still kissing me when that guy came out of the bathroom. I saw him as he stopped in his tracks. You could almost see him thinking..... Wait a minute.... He was in here with the big boobed blonde.... Now he's kissing a redhead.... and she has huge tits too. And who's the brunette? She's smoking hot... What's with this guy?

I put one arm around Nassia, and the other around Nika. Mila blew the guy's mind by turning as we left and giving him a wave.

We walked back to the car, then drove back to the apartment. After we had parked and made it into the elevator, Nika slipped her hand into my pocket and came out with the remote. She flipped the power on and ramped both vibes up to maximum. I'm sure the entire building heard Nassia shriek.

"Oh fuck!! Oh, you fucking bitch, Nika! Vy suka! Oh my god!!" Nassia screamed. Her legs buckled, and she grabbed at me for support. By now, the elevator door had opened, and Nika was skipping off down the hallway, holding the remote high and laughing an evil little laugh. Nassia paused as we left the elevator and reached up under her skirt. She probed for a few seconds, battling the sensations rocketing through her ass and pussy. Finally she let out a moan and came out with the vibrators draped over her cum soaked fingers. They were buzzing loudly, the sound reverberating in the quiet hallway. "Sometimes, my sisterrr can be such a child."

I retrieved the remote once we were inside the apartment, and turned the eggs off. Nassia was playfully slapping Nika in retaliation, and Mila was blowing me a kiss from the bedroom door, beckoning me to her. Apparently, the restroom quicky did little to quench her thirst. I left Nassia and Nika to work out their differences and followed Mila.

Mila was waiting for me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. We kissed gently for a few minutes.

"Ahem... vas zhere somevone herrre zat said sonezhing about rrripping all ourrr clothes off and jumping us?" Nassia asked from the doorway. I looked over at her, and Nika, and back at Mila who was still in my arms. All three of them had the same look in their eyes, like hungry lionesses watching their next meal. Me.

"Oh my god.... I'm going to die!" I laughed. "Does the condemned man get a last meal?" I added ironically, since we just had a great meal.

Nika laughed and lifted her skirt. "I have meal forrr you rrright herrre!"

Nassia stepped forward. "Darrrling.... fearrr not. Ve love ourrr sex slave. Ve nefer kill you.... but ve vill vearrr you out!" she said with a serious look on her face. Finally, she cracked, breaking out in roaring laughter. Once she lost it, the others did too, and we were all laughing when we gathered in a group kiss.

Mila turned to me and asked "Vould you like little blue frrriend? " I nodded. If I was going to satisfy all three of these sex goddesses, I was going to need a little help. We were moving it up a notch ; I had fucked all three girls individually, and as parts of three-ways, but never a foursome. I was suddenly very aware of being vastly outnumbered. Mila was back with the pill, and I took it quickly.

The ladies formed a line at the foot of the bed, and spaced out one arms length from each other. I decided to undress them in alphabetical order, starting with Anastasia. I stepped behind her and kissed her neck, making her moan, and ran my hands over her breasts. While still kissing her neck, I reached up and unzipped her dress , pushing it off her shoulders. The prominent curves of her breasts held the dress up, so I ran my hands down over her chest. Once the dress was claimed by gravity, I brought my hands up to cup her bra-covered boobs. She had on a very sexy black bra, with lace at the top edge of each cup. The lace barely covered her stiff nipples, leaving the upper curves of her areolas visible. I kneaded and massaged her tits through the bra, much to her delight. With the bra clasp dispatched, it joined her dress around her ankles. I made her leave her sexy heels on.

Moving on to L in the alphabet, I attacked Ludmila in a similar fashion, gnawing on her neck while undressing her as well. Her bra was also black, but satin, and once it was off, I moved around in front and feasted on her breasts. I sucked her nipples hard, and apparently she liked it, judging by her groans of reinforcement. I left her heels on as well.

Veronika stood patiently while I undressed her older sisters. When it was her turn, she just giggled at me as I circled her, looking for the zipper. There wasn't one. I caressed her exposed skin, making her shiver. Goosebumps popped up all over her. I knew from experience that there would be two really big goosebumps on her breasts. Sure enough, when I fondled her tits, her nips were at the hat rack stage, I figured out the top half of her dress, managing to unwrap it. As I had thought, she was gloriously braless under it. That accounted for the hot jiggle her every step had caused. Little wonder I had been having a hard time keeping my eyes off her.

Having figured out the top half, the bottom of the dress was soon unwrapped as well, leaving Nika as naked as her sisters. I moved them together.

My god, what a picture this would make! Six huge, perfect breasts... three damp, shaved pussies... three absolutely delectable asses... three sets of long shapely legs.... and of course three beautiful faces. Playboy could do an entire issue on this family!

"Okay, Darrrling.... Ve arrre naked. It ees ourrr turrrn now!" Nassia said, just before the three of them attacked me. Six hands caressed me, tugging at and removing items of clothing. Three sets of lips kissed me here, there and everywhere. Breasts pressed against me from all sides. Then the lips began to concentrate their attention on one particular area. They collectively sucked and kissed my hard dick.

Nassia pulled away and turned her back to me. She bent over and wiggled her ass at me. "Please baby...." she groaned, ".... I need you".

I reluctantly moved away from Mila and Nika, taking my place behind Nassia. Her pussy was open like an orchid, and literally dripping wet. Little rivulets of her sweet nectar trickled down her thighs. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance an pushed. Her goo squirted out as my shaft filled her.

"Nnnnnnnnuuuuuhhhhnnnn!" she grunted as I reached bottom. "Oh fuck, that's nice baby......but I vas hoping you could fuck my ass! Ze vibrator made me crrrave cock in ass." I giggled and retracted my pole, placing it over her snug rosebud. She looked at me over her shoulder. "Be gentle vith me, sveetie. You arrre by farrr biggest everrr!"

I pressed in, feeling the resistance of her sphincter. She pressed back, so I just held my position, and let her take control. She rocked back and forth a little, until the head of my cock slipped through. Nassia let out a gasp, and so did Nika, who was watching from right beside my hip.. "Zat looks so fucking hot", she whispered. It felt like someone had wrapped a tight elastic band around my cock, just below the head. Except, of course, that elastic bands don't ripple with excitement, which is what Nassia's asshole was doing. She pressed back again, and the muscles of her ass resisted. Then she relaxed, and half my shaft slid smoothly home. Her ass stretched obscenely around my very thick cock.

Nassia groaned. Actually, it was more like a stifled, guttural scream of pain and pleasure. She hissed something urgent in Russian, then moaned and rambled on, also in Russian. Nika gave me the translation. "Hold still vhile she gets used to it. She likes your giant cock in her ass. I guess ve arrre going to haf to teach you Russian."

"So this is the latest from Rosetta Stone? I believe I am well motivated to learn!" I laughed. Nika did too, and Nassia as well. When Nassia stopped, her ass relaxed and she slid back further, nearly fully engulfing my dick.

I hadn't noticed that Mila had left the room until she returned, carrying a long toolbox. My curiosity was piqued, but I had a major distraction.

Nassia was shrieking, shaking and cursing in Russian. Her ass was trying to break my dick off. Finally she glanced at me. "Motherrrfuckerrr!" she hissed. "I zhought yourrr cock vas big in my poosy! It feels tvice as big in ass! Fuck! Ees zo fucking good!" She pushed back again, and the last inch disappeared up her rectum. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss! Now fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck me hard like whore!!"

I had a conflict with that one. I found it difficult to think of her that way. The feelings I had developed for her had begun to crystallize. I had begun to accept the fact that I loved her, and thus, treating her like a whore was just.... wrong. I reconciled that conflict with her requests for pleasure, and started to thrust into her ass. Nassia began to cum almost immediately, screaming unintelligibly and whipping her hair around. I grabbed a handful of her red locks and tugged, increasing Nassia's volume level exponentially.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck my ass! Pull my hairrr! Yourrr motherrrfucking cock fills my ass zo full! Keep fucking me!" she screeched, cumming again. Pussy juice was now running down her legs, and dripping from the distended, pouting lips of her cunt.

I noticed that Mila was watching us, pounding a big rubber dildo into her gooey pussy. Nika was similarly involved, but she was beginning to stuff a big double-headed dildo into herself. It was about three feet long, and while I watched her, she crammed it home until only about two feet remained. Nassia gasped something in Russian, and Nika quickly got to her feet, the rubber appendage hanging loosely between her legs. She went to the open tool box, or rather, toy box, and came out with a thick vibrator.