Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zen I am afrrraid you have no choice," she purred, putting her hand on my head and pulling my face to her damp hole.

I pressed my nose against her clit, and flicked my tongue up the length of her vagina. She had been watching me, but when I licked her she dropped her head back, a little too far. I heard a thump, followed by "Owww!" and she began to laugh raucously. She managed to control herself long enough to tell me the story. "So, I go to doctorrr. He takes out forrrm. Tell me miss... how you get concussion? Vell, I vas laying on dining table vith legs open. My sisterrr's boyfrrriend ees licking poosy. I get concussion frrrom his tongue. Cause of injurrry: cunnilingus!" She started laughing again. I couldn't help but join her.

After a few more seconds of laughter, I added "Nika... If you aren't going to take this seriously, I will go back to bed. Maybe Mila......."

"Don't you darrre!" she cut me off. "I will trrry contrrrol myself!"

I resumed my tongue bath of her juicy cunt. I would occasionally do something that I was sure would tickle, trying to get her to laugh again. I could feel her tense up, but she managed to stifle her reaction. Unable to goad her into giggling, I decided to get her off. I ditched the tickles and went down on her aggressively.

She stopped laughing and started groaning loudly. Her pussy started to ooze honey, and it seemed like the more I licked her clean, the more she secreted. I licked... I sucked... I flicked... I probed... I spread... I slurped... and she squirmed, climbing the mountain, step by step. Her belly quivered with exertion, and her chest heaved as she tried to breath. I flicked her engorged clit one more time. It was like lighting her fuse.

She let out a hissing groan... Or maybe it was a groaning hiss... and detonated. Her abs clenched under my hand. She shrieked, louder than even yesterday's impressive orgasm. A burst of warm, sticky, yummy, addictive pussy juice sprayed - literally sprayed - from her vagina. A good portion went directly down my throat, delightedly, I might add. By the time she had squirted her total volume, Nika's honey was dripping from my chin.... my hand.... my nose.... the table.... the potted plant behind me.... and Nika was unconscious on the table. There was a slick of her lubricant on my neck, shoulder and chest. A big gob of thickened goo was dripping out of her pulsating opening. It headed south, running between the cheeks of her ass.

Even though she had squirted on me yesterday, I was still stunned at the prodigious output of her orgasm. I extricated myself from between her thighs, and wandered back into the bedroom. Nassia was still asleep, but Mila was conscious. She saw the fluids on my face and hair, and she burst out laughing.

"I zee you have met ourrr little geyserrr!" she giggled." Nika has done zat to me as vell! I sqvirrrt.... she sprrrays! Arre you okay? You look little... "

"..... Stunned?" I said, finishing her sentence. She giggled again. "Yeah, you could say that. I think we're going to need a mop and bucket to clean up after her. She's passed out on the table." I filed away the information that Mila had 'experienced' Nika's unique orgasms in much the same way I just did.

I went into the bathroom to clean up. When I came back out, Mila was sitting in a chair beside the table, gently stroking Nika's hair and cooing quietly in her ear.

"You must be verrry good poosy lickerrr.... Even forrr Nika, zis ees big orrrgasm. She ees rrreally out." Mila looked at me, and batted her eyes. "Maybe you lick me, next time?" My dick, which was, up until now, surprisingly dormant, began to wake.

I laughed. "Are you sure you want to risk it? My tongue is registered as a lethal weapon."

Nika began to stir. Mila stroked her hair again. Nika's eyes fluttered, then opened, and she smiled.

"Ooooooooooooooo boy!" she whispered, then she looked at me and giggled. "YOU stay avay frrrom me! Firrrst, you give me concussion.... zen you trrry kill me! Yourrr tongue verrry dangerrrous!"

"See...." I said to Mila, ".... I told you. Lethal weapon!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

Mila laughed. "Prrromises, prrromises" she added. Her eyes dropped to my cock, at half mast and rising. She licked her lips subconsciously. I saw it, and it increased the speed of the erection process. "Ze monsterrr ees avake!"

Nika, who was by now back on her feet, began to mockingly run around the room, like she was being pursued by godzilla. Mila soon joined in, and the two of them bounced and giggled, until I cornered them. They held each other, cheeks and breasts mashed together, a look of terror on their faces.

I like this family, I thought, they are fun. I took a few monster-like steps in their direction.

"Zere ees only vone zhing to do...." Mila said, dropping to her knees, "... I vill distrrract him. You save yourrr self!" She turned and inhaled my cock.

"No!...." Nika yelled, pulling Mila's mouth off me by her hair, "... I vill distract him,.... YOU save yourrr self! " Then Nika gobbled down my shaft.

They went back and forth like this for a while, each one 'volunteering for the suicide mission' repeatedly. It was getting pretty raucous, and loud. They were yelling and laughing. Then there was the slurping sounds, and a round of bitch slaps.

That's when Nassia walked in the room. "Now, now, kids..... I asked you to keep noise down. If you cannot play vith yourrr toys togezherrr peacefully, I vill take it avay!"

Nika and Mila looked at each other, pointed their fingers and screeched "she starrrted it" in near perfect unison. That brought the house down.

"I don't carrre who starrrted it..." Nassia said as she grabbed me by the dick and led me back to the bedroom, "..... I vill finish it!" She closed the door, and pushed me onto the bed.

"Do you guys always get along this well? ", I asked as she crawled on top of me.

"Guys?" she queried, cupping her magnificent FFs questioningly.

"My apologies, ma'am. Is it always this much fun around here?" I rephrased.

"Vell, like all sisterrrs, ve have ourrr 'moments', but ve do get along prrretty vell. Ve sharrre clothes, rrrent, beds on occasion..... "she blushed at that revelation,"..... and sometimes men. But you...." she added, patting my chest, "..... arre firrrst to stay overrrnight. Ve like hafing you herrre." She paused, then corrected, "I like hafing you herrre." She bent and softly pressed her lips to mine, and we kissed in a very tender and gentle way for about a minute. "I haf qvestion to ask you...."

"Anything, my darling," I replied.

" 'Darrrling'.... I like zat", she said smiling and rubbing her cheek against my hand. "I vant to ask if.... if..... if you vould like to stay herrre vith us.... vith me.... forrr a vhile?"

"I think that's a wonderful idea". I kissed her again, and this time when she kissed back, I could feel the change. There was now a connection. I rolled us over.

I reached down and eased my shaft into her wet folds, gently pressing home until I was fully sheathed. We began to rock against each other in a gentle, caring rhythm. This time, we were making Love, with a capital 'L'. When Nassia had her first orgasm, I felt her shudder in my arms, and she let out a little gasp, but the screaming theatrics were no longer necessary. I knew I was pleasing her, and that pleased me.

Nassia had just quaked through her fourth climax when there was a quiet knock on the door. "Come in," she croaked, trying to control her breathing.

Nika came in. "Sorrry, sorrry.... I just need my clothes," she paused. "Mila vas rrright. It ees beautiful," she said, watching us.

Nassia shuddered again, and her body tensed under me. A long hiss of breath escaped her lips. "Oh my god.... zis ees best ever!" Nika started to leave when Nassia called after her. "Nika, vill you please do me favourrr? Please get my phone and call Linda. Tell herrr I may be few minutes late." She smiled up at me and flexed her muscular pussy around my cock. "You vill please cum vith me? I vant to feel you cum inside me."

I nodded again. I didn't really need to do anything different. I had been holding back the flood for several minutes now. I worked her pussy for a few more minutes, and could feel her tension rising.

Nassia was breathing hard. Sweat soaked hair was glued to her forehead, and her eyes were ablaze. "Almost zhere...." she panted, ".... cumming.... now!"

I really didn't need the narrative. I could feel her quiver and knew it was time. I gave her three more quick strokes and released into her. She smiled, breathing hard as she shuddered again. We rested there in the afterglow, kissing and petting each other. Then she had to leave me, to take her shower, and go to her appointment.

Nika heard the shower, and came in to cuddle with me. Even though I wasn't alone, and had a nearly identical body pressing her fabulous, soft flesh against me, I still felt somehow lonely. I had just shared my soul with Nassia, and part of it left with her. Nika had her head on my chest, and was gently tickling my stomach. "I need to zhank you for earrrlierrr. You rrreally do vonderrrful zhings vith yourrr tongue. And I need tell you somzhing you alrrready know: you arrre in love vith my sisterrr. I could tell vhen I vatch you make love. A voman knows zees zhings. I am happy forrr both of you. Also a little jealous. I know ve can nefer be togezher like you arrre vith Anastasia, but ve still be 'frrriends vith benefits', yes?"

"Of course, Nika. As long as your sister doesn't mind," I answered.

"Goody!", she giggled, "now, I need nap after you nearrrly kill me vith tongue. Ees okay I sleep herrre?"

"Yes, Nika. Have a good sleep." I wasn't far behind her.

I don't know how long we were asleep. When I woke, I was bookended again, with Mila having taken a place opposite Nika. Mila looked at me mischievously. "You zink yourrr tongue is avake?" she raised her eyebrows. "You zay it vas my turrrn next." I smiled back at her. I did say that, didn't I?

Mila laid back and spread her legs. I followed up on that promise, chowing down on Mila's pussy for almost an hour, during which she had five orgasms before she cried uncle. She didn't pass out, but I think I could have got her if she had waited a few more minutes. Now I had two women napping with me. Nassia came home and saw me still in bed with her sisters.

"Hello, Darrrling" she chirped happily. "Did you vearrr zhem out?

"Well, Nika has been out since you left. Mila was foolish enough to challenge me and my killer tongue," I said. Mila raised her hand and moaned weakly.

"Vell, I am glad you still herrre," she said as she kissed me.

"I don't think I had a choice, unless I wanted to leave naked. I haven't seen my clothes since yesterday. Are you holding them hostage?" I joked.

"Aha! You haf discoverrred ourrr plan to keep you herrre, and keep you as ourrr sex slave," she laughed.

"Oh, help!... Please save me!" I said in a voice completely lacking in sincerity.

"I zink Nika put zhem in ze closet," Nassia giggled in response.

"That's fine. They can stay there. I can always claim Stockholm Syndrome. Now, someone in this house is a little overdressed. Any idea who that might be?" I asked.

Nassia put her finger to her lips, as though contemplating the question. She grabbed the sheet and slowly dragged it down, revealing the three naked bodies beneath it. Both Nika and Mila stirred and moaned grumpily, trying to cover up again.

"Zat vould be me!" she giggled, beginning to disrobe. By the time her clothes were off, she had identified a problem. There was no room at the Inn.

"I have an idea", I said scooting out from between the sleeping beauties.

It must have been comical to watch Nassia and I moving furniture in the nude. We moved the dressing table out, and moved the two single beds from the other bedrooms into the master bedroom. We placed one on either side of the King, creating a giant bed with plenty of room for all of us. It's a good thing it was a very large bedroom, because the bed was now about twelve feet wide.

Nassia and I stood there looking at her unconscious sisters. We contemplated joining them in bed, but decided against it.

"I think I vant go out tonight. Ve haf dinnerrr, and maybe movie? " Nassia suggested.

It sounded like a great idea to me. I hadn't had a shower yet today, so I headed in that direction. I was rummaging through the bathroom drawers and came across something that piqued my curiosity. I went to talk to Nassia about it.

"Nassi, honey...." I began. She turned and saw the device dangling from my finger, then turned away, blushing. ".... Yours?" I asked. There were two egg shaped objects, connected by a tether. One egg was a little smaller and narrower than the other. I had a feeling I knew what it was, and where it went.

"Umm, yes.... ees mine. I haf not used in qvite long time," she added.

I didn't say anything. I simply nodded and smiled at her, then headed back for my shower. While I was in there, both Nika and Mila joined me, and informed me that they would be accompanying us for our evening out. Finding myself surrounded by two pairs of soft, soapy, sexy.... voluptuous, incredible breasts was having an effect on me. The girls knew it, and took advantage of that fact.

I soon found myself buried deep in Nika's cunt. She was wedged into the corner of the shower, with one leg up over my arm, demonstrating her dancer's flexibility. Mila was rubbing her wet orbs into my back and reaching around me to fondle Nika's breasts, while I fucked Nika hard.

A few minutes later, after Nika had squealed through an orgasm, I bent Mila over and was slamming her from behind. The warm water cascading over us made getting a grip on her challenging, and we almost ended up in a pile more than once. Still, I was able to get Mila off. The girls then took positions kneeling before me, and alternated oral pleasuring of my cock.

Mila was the mouth of choice when I came, much to the disappointment of Nika, who pouted like a petulant child until she realized that Mila hadn't swallowed. The horny Russian sisters swapped my cum back and forth while kissing each other. My cock, which had drooped, tried to rise again at the erotic show being played out before my eyes. I rinsed myself and exited. As I dried myself, I watched Nika move between Mila's legs and begin to tongue her oldest sister's pussy.

I dressed for dinner, such as it was, in the only outfit I had here. I made a mental note to swing past my place to get some more clothes. Soon after, the girls were out of the shower, and I decided to watch some TV in the living room. I reminded myself to be patient, since I was waiting for not one, but three women to dress for an evening out.

It was actually quite entertaining, watching all three women appear and disappear, in various stages of undress. I saw some very nice bras, thongs and stockings parade past me, and several times was asked my opinion about which sexy garments to wear. Like it mattered ; any or all of these gorgeous creatures would have made a garbage bag look hot, given the sumptuous curves they all possessed.

Things were quiet for a few minutes, and then Nassia appeared, looking scrumptious in a LBFMD (that's Little Black Fuck Me Dress, for those who haven't been educated by their women) and six inch heels. Her huge tits looked incredible in the neckline of the dress. Her hair was impeccable, as was her makeup. She smiled at me and smoothed the dress down her thighs. My mouth was hanging open again.

"I vould ask you how you like it, but I can see it meets vith yourrr apprrroval," Nassia giggled. She knew she was hot, and didn't mind letting the rest of the world know.

I never even had a chance to close my mouth over Nassia's appearance, before Mila joined her. Holy shit! Mila's minidress was royal blue, shiny, and skin tight. It matched her eyes, and went perfectly with her blonde hair, which was styled off to one side. Her bangs hung sexily over her eyes. The dress also featured a deep V neckline, putting Mila's big melons on display.

Not to be outdone, Nika took her place at Nassia's side, wearing a mind-boggling burgundy dress that was really more like a wrap skirt and single shoulder wrap top, joined at one side by a small strip of fabric. It exposed her cleavage and bare midriff spectacularly. She was as beautifully made up as her sisters, with her hair left to hang loosely around her shoulders.

I looked at the three of them, awestruck. My cock was stiff as a board. Given that they had all been professional cock teasers at some point, I should have expected something like this, but it still took my breath away. They were all smiling at me, looking like sex incarnate.

"We better get out of here before I do something,.... Like rip all your clothes off and jump the three of you!" I said quietly, trying to adjust my crotch for comfort. All three of them giggled girlishly, but it was Nassia who commented.

"I zink I can speak for my sisterrrs when I zay, ve look forrrwarrrd to taking you up on zat, laterrr!" she said, looking me straight in the eyes.

We left, and I let the girls take the lead down the hall. My motive was nothing as chivalrous as 'ladies first'... I just wanted to watch all three fantastic asses wiggle seductively in front of me, and they all knew it, making sure to give me a show. When we got to the elevator, Nassia fished something out of her purse, and gave it to me.

"Forrr you," she said, and winked. She saw the confused look on my face, and added, "you vill figurrre it out." It was a small electronic device, with an on / off switch, two L.E.D. displays and two adjustment controls. I put it in my pocket.

We all piled into Nassia's Mercedes. Since she knew where we were going, Nassia was driving. Mila had shotgun, and I was in the back with Nika.

As we were on our way, I retrieved the small device from my pocket, and tried to determine its use. It looked like a remote control of some sort. I flicked on the power. The displays both lit up, each one showing '0'. The adjustment controls were toggles, so I pressed the top right one. The display shot up to '6'.

In the front seat, Nassia's hands suddenly gripped the steering wheel tighter and she moaned loudly. "Jesus! Not vhile I am drrriving, please!! Turrrn it off! Turrrn it off!!!" she begged.

Nika had been gazing out the side window when she heard Nassia's outburst. She turned and saw the device in my hand, quickly flicking the power off. Nassia visibly relaxed, and she moved the rear view mirror so that she could see me. At first her eyes were angry, but she saw the contrition on my face, and they quickly softened.

"I'm sorry, baby.... I didn't know," I apologized.

Mila and Nika were howling with laughter as Nassia, exhaled and reset her mirror.

Nika patted my hand. "Ees rrremote contrrrol for vibrrratorrr," she giggled.

"Yeah, I get that," I replied. "Now!"

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Bottom control ees forrr anal vibe. Ees my favourite." It suddenly occurred to me that we were talking about the double egg thing I had found in the bathroom drawer. I knew it was a vibrator. I even suspected it was an insertable vibrator. But I never figured it was a remote controlled, dual hole vibrator. I must have rekindled Nassia's interest in it.

We arrived at the restaurant. I felt like Hugh Hefner himself, walking in surrounded by these three busty goddesses. We certainly turned every male head in the place, and more than a few of the female ones, too. The waitress, who was no slouch in the boob department herself, seated us and immediately left the vicinity. She didn't want to invite comparison.