Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila smiled, hunched over and took the head of my cock between her lips. Slowly, excruciatingly so, she swallowed me. Her lips grew closer to the mark to beat, then closer still, before Nassia's fingers touched her on the nose. Mila went further, and Nassia knew she was beat.

"Shit!" Nassia exclaimed, then turned to me, "She alvays vins! Mila is champion cocksuckerrr," she sighed, and kissed me, climbing out of bed. "I vill be back afterrr she is done vith you!"

As if to rub Nassia's nose in it, Mila kept going until her own nose was pressed against my pubes. She took it all! She extended her arms in victory, and hummed 'ta-da'. I grunted. My cock was buried in her throat, and Mila was the first woman ever to accomplish that. It was a unique feeling. She swallowed, and swept her tongue around the underside of my shaft.

That's about when I really gave her something to swallow. I assume she felt it coming, because she braced herself, preparing for the torrent of hot cum that blasted down her throat. She was moaning and swallowing, but the vibrations of her moans, and massaging action of her swallows, seemed to make me cum harder and longer. Her eyes bugged out in surprise, but she stuck with it, gulping down everything I sent her. And I sent her a lot.

All good things must cum to an end, however. I don't know who was more relieved when I stopped spurting, her or me. I was gasping for breath from exertion, and she was running low on oxygen. She pulled her mouth off me, leaving a trail of saliva and semen in her wake. She flopped back on the bed and wiggled her jaw back and forth. After a few minutes of rest, she lifted her head, looking at my still stony erection, glazed with shiny fluids.

"Holy shit.... Vhere you get cock like zhat?" she giggled.

"I believe I have always had it. Original equipment." I replied.

"Like zees!" she panted, grasping her knockers. I looked from Nassia to Mila and back again, comparing. Nassia rolled her eyes and came over to lay next to her sister, allowing me to see all four remarkable spheres of femininity at once. Mila's areolas were bigger, but other than that, there was nothing to choose between them.

"Wow!" I said "all the same size!"

"Not qvite...", Mila said, "Nika and I exactly same... 34FF. Nassia is fat! 36FF." As she said it she laughed and tried to protect herself from the fusillade of slaps Nassia sent her way.

"Mila has fat ass, much biggerrr than Nika or me!" Nassia retorted with a giggle

"Nassia is shortest!" Mila said.

"Mila is not naturrral blonde!" Nassia played her trump card.

Mila's mouth hung open. She wasn't angry; they had been playing. But she was surprised. "Nassia, just for that, I vill fuck yourrr boyfrrriend unconscious!"

Wait a minute! How did I get drawn into this catfight?

Mila rolled over, straddled me and impaled herself on my chemically enhanced rod. She began to fuck me with demonic vengeance. She fucked me hard and fast. I assume her plan was to wear me out, but the pill she gave me had pretty much assured that if I was still breathing, I would still be hard. I had a feeling that she would run down before I did.

"Ooooooooooooooof" she grunted. "Zat ees vone big cock!" Mila was getting more than a little excited. Within a few minutes, she was gasping and grunting loudly. Seconds later she was screeching something unintelligible in Russian and shaking, with her head back and eyes screwed shut. She dropped down on my chest.

I rolled us over, then hooked her knees over my forearms, spreading her legs wide. I then stroked her deeply, giving her the same treatment. I watched her tits shimmy on her chest deliciously. Bouncing tits are my very favourite thing in the whole world. I pounded her without remorse for nearly thirty minutes. Mila came three more times before I felt my orgasm nearing. Her pussy was dripping by then. Turns out she and Nika had another similarity ; they both were squirters. She was so wet she her pussy was making slurping noises every time I moved.

I gave her another few dozen thrusts before dumping my load into her. A mixture of our juices bubbled up around my still hard cock. I let her legs drop, but she kept them wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeply inside her. She kissed me again, holding my head in her hands. The vengeful energy had left her, replaced by gentleness.

"Mmmmm, you good kisserrr. You make me cum harrrd, so you good fuck, too. You love my sisterrr?" she asked quietly, still stroking my hair and looking intently into my eyes.

This family is just chock full of surprises, I thought. First, all the sisters are gorgeous, built nearly identical. They are all professional dancers, of the exotic kind. They are all firecrackers in the sack. And now, the eldest one is vetting me for her younger sister's affections while we are not only in bed together, but fully engaged in sex.

I kissed her back. "Ludmila, you know that Anastasia and I have known each other for several months now, " I began, "and I consider her a good friend. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. But, we have only been involved for a few days, so maybe it's a little early for love. I will tell you this ; I care for your sister, and would never do anything to hurt her. Is that good enough?"

Mila smiled, and kissed me. It was a gentle, tender, caring kiss. When she broke away, she was still smiling. "Yes, ees verrry good! I love my sisterrr, and vant best forrr herrr." Her smile took on a playful air. "You do something forrr me?"

"Of course, Mila," I answered.

She lowered her voice and whispered to me. "Prrretend I am Nassia, just forrr few minutes. Make love to me. Please?"

Something of a strange request, especially since we had just finished a rather rambunctious fuck, and I still had nine inches of hard cock buried to the hilt in her hot pussy. But then, this whole situation was a bit weird. I half expected Rod Serling to step out any second and say 'consider the following.... A man, involved with one woman, but required to please all her sisters...' Only in the Twilight Zone... or my life with the sisters Kovlenkova!

I nodded and kissed her again, this time more passionately, while I began to rock my hips back and forth, grinding against her clit. She moaned approvingly, and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. I slowly pulled my shaft out, leaving just the tip inside, and held it there. Mila whimpered, begging me to put it back. When I did just that, her whimper became a groan that ended with an "uh-huh". I slowly stroked her, grinding against her, rotating my hips softly to pleasure her sensitive sheath. My eyes were still closed, and we were still engaged in an ardent kiss. Mila's breasts cushioned my chest, feeling very much like Nassia's, and they kissed very much alike, as well. The only difference was the tightness of her vagina. Both were equally juicy, but Nassia fit my shaft like shrink-wrap.

I wondered how long I would be able to keep this up. Even with pharmaceutical assistance, I had to be nearly out of gas. I had cum at least four or five times today already, so I figured the next one would probably be the last one. As much as I was enjoying 'making love' to Ludmila, I wanted to finish the day the way I started it.... bringing my darling Anastasia to orgasm. Maybe I did love her, somewhere deep down.

Perhaps Mila was also psychic, because she seemed to know what I was thinking. She whispered in my ear. "This is vonderrrful, but you should prrrobably get back to ze rrreal thing. Please, help me cum vone morrre time, zen I give you back to Nassia, okay? "

I kissed her in response, and began to increase the tempo and power of my strokes. Soon, Mila was panting and moaning as she approached her zenith. "Oh, yes.... You arre so good!.... Da! Just like zat!... Like zat!... Like zaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaat!!!" Her pussy vibrated as she came.

I hadn't noticed Nassia standing in the doorway, but a groan from her signalled her own orgasm, and I glanced at her as she shuddered on her fingertips. Her nectar dripped down her thighs. "Zat vas so hot!" Nassia whispered, walking unsteadily over to us.

Mila was still breathing hard, recovering. Her face was flushed and sweaty. She smiled at Nassia, and reached up to caress her cheek.

"Anastasia.... Zhank you zo much forrr letting me play vith yourrr new toy. He is vonderrrful loverrr. I envy you," she then looked up at me. "You need to let me up now."

I rolled off, extracting my still stiff dick. A thick coating of our cum shone on my skin.

Mila slid out of bed, and took Nassia's hands. They kissed each other, pressing their full breasts against each other. Then Mila turned Nassia back to the bed, and guided her down into the spot that she herself had occupied seconds before. She nodded to me.

Somehow, I understood, so I rolled back atop Nassia and prepared to enter her again. We were both well lubricated, so I slid in smoothly. Nassia lifted her legs and locked them around my waist. We looked at each other for a long, long time. Mila knelt beside the bed.

"Show herrr zat you carrre about herrr, like you told me you did." Nassia was still staring into my eyes, and she smiled at that. "You two look zo good like zis." With that, Mila left, and we heard the shower start.

I looked into Nassia's beautiful grey-green eyes, and kissed her. God, she tasted and felt so good, so perfect. I could definitely fall for her, and perhaps, if I was honest with myself, I already had. I began to give her pussy slow, short strokes, just enough to rub back and forth against her cervix. It also kept the pressure on her clit, and kept the thickest part of my shaft against her g-spot.

I was now glad for Mila having given me the pill. It maintained my hardness without requiring a lot of stimulation. Not that I needed a lot of stimulation, because Nassia was soon hissing through her clenched teeth and clawing at my shoulders. Her orgasm was getting closer.

"Oh fuck,.... Keep doing zat!.... Yourrr cock feels zo good like zat!" she said, her eyes burning with desire. "I..... cumming...... noooOOOOWWWWW!" she shrieked. I maintained my technique, throwing in the occasional flurry of longer, deeper strokes, before resuming the short, grinding ones. This kept her near her peak, and she came again a few minutes later, in a similarly vocal fashion.

Mila was now back in the doorway, watching us. Her hair was wet, and she was wearing a red satin robe exactly like Nika's blue one. She was rolling her stiff nipples and smiling at me. 'Keep going' she mouthed at me.

Nassia was now barely crossing back out of orgasm, before cumming again. Her voice was getting a little hoarse from screaming, and it was obviously taking a toll on her. She was soaked in sweat, breathing raggedly, and her eyes were starting to get an unfocused glaze to them. Her pussy was so wet, it made the Pacific look like a desert.

For my part, I was still pretty fresh, not having expended that much energy. Certainly not as much as Nassia, who was now cumming again. I must admit, I was getting pretty excited myself. The thought that I was able to give her this much pleasure.... that we were this perfectly matched physically... was a pretty powerful aphrodisiac. I watched Nassia cum yet again, this time barely able to croak her orgasmic moans.

Mila was more able to make noise, and she did, cumming on her own fingers while watching us, now from a closer range than the doorway.

Nassia was now panting and her head was lolling around loosely. "You.... killing..... me! she managed to get out between gasps. "If you don't cum soon, ve vill haf to stop, orrr I vill die!"

"You don't want more pleasure, baby?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes back. "I nefer zought I vould zay zis.... but.... no! If I cum again, I vill die!" She giggled at the idea.

"Okay, sweetheart, I will finish..... but only because you asked me to" I laughed back. Of course, the truth is that I wanted to cum again, and was close myself. I plunged into her deeply a few more times, and pulled out. I raised up on my knees and stroked my cock madly. Mila moved closer, transfixed. Nassia's eyes fluttered open.

I have no idea where it came from. Given that it was my sixth load of the day, I would have expected a drop or two to drip out weakly. Maybe it's something to do with the pill, but I thought they just made you hard. Anyway, I was as surprised as anyone.

A thick rope of cum shot out forcefully, landing with a wet slap on Nassia's chest, neck, and face. She sputtered in shock. The second shot was nearly identical, just a little wide right, and ended up mostly in her hair and on her breast.

Mila was frigging herself feverishly, watching me paint her sister with hot goo.

The power level dropped somewhat in the next few shots, but the volume of semen stayed pretty constant, splashing on Nassia's voluptuous breasts. Then it began to decline, and the last few squirts were less voluminous, landing on her stomach.

I was done. Spent. Exhausted. My warranty had been voided. I flopped back and slid off the bed, to lay on my back on the floor. I laid there for several minutes. Neither sister made a move to check on me. Then I heard two gently moaning voices from above. I dragged myself up to my knees.

Mila and Nassia were sharing a wet, juicy, semen soaked kiss. Mila's hand was scraping the glop from Nassia's belly, then bringing it up to their collective lips, where it was greedily consumed by them. Nassia had her hands on her own breasts, spreading my juices across them. When Mila had finished the cleanup of her sister's stomach, she licked and kissed the glaze from Nassia's face. Then she turned her attention to those magnificently gooey breasts.

I was watching them, my mouth hanging open, absolutely gobsmacked. My dick hung limply between my legs, exhausted, otherwise the sight would have had me eager to take part. Nassia saw me looking, and gestured me to her. When I was within range she grasped my wilted noodle and guided it to her mouth, where she licked me clean while I watched Mila nurse on her breasts.

Mila eventually was satisfied that Nassi's boobs were clean, and she released the erect nipple from her lips. She smacked her lips and smiled at me.

A few minutes later, Nassi and I were in the shower together, washing each other lovingly. There were a few lingering kisses, but we were both wiped out, and took turns holding each other up. We dried each other and shuffled off to the bed.

I was nearly asleep, when Mila joined us, pressing behind Nassia. I didn't know Nika had crawled in on the other side of me until morning.

I was laying on my right side, with my left arm wrapped over Nika's hip. She had somehow managed to get totally inside my arms, and I had one handful of soft breast while I spooned her. Nassia was similarly pressed against my back, and Mila brought up the rear, moulded to Nassia's back. It was a king size bed, but there was barely enough room for all of us, even in this position.

Nika stirred, wiggling her ass against my crotch. Then she stretched a little and tried to roll onto her back. There was definitely not enough room to do that, and she abruptly disappeared from my arms with a thud. I wasn't awake enough to recognize what had happened immediately, but I heard a girlish giggle come from the floor. She sat up and covered her face in embarrassment, continuing to laugh at herself.

Nika leaned back onto the bed and kissed me. I opened my bleary eyes and saw her blue peepers, for the second time in two days. At least I knew who it was, this time.

"What happened?", I asked, still a little confused.

"I fell out of ze bed!" she giggled. "If ve arrre all going to sleep togetherrr like zis, ve need biggerrr bed! I fell out on my ass!" she laughed.

"It's such a nice ass. You should treat it better," I mumbled.

"Hey, zis ass made almost fourrr hundrrred in tips last night!" She rubbed her butt with her hand, "I have boo-boo on my bum-bum!"

"Poor baby. Here, let me kiss your boo-boo," I joked. My eyes were closed, so I didn't see her point her pretty ass at me, until it gently touched my nose. That got me to open my eyes. Well, I did say I would kiss her boo-boo... So I did, planting a small kiss on each cheek. She giggled again, quickly spinning around so that her chest was in my face.

"I think I hurrrt my boobs, too..." she whispered. I felt it was my duty to play along. I kissed her nipples gently. ".... And I bumped my mouth vhen I fell...." she added. I kissed her lips, enjoying this game. She started to straddle my head. "I zink I hurrrt herrre, too.... "she pointed to her pussy.

"Nika.... Forrr goodness sake! If you vant him to lick yourrr poosy, just ask him to lick yourrr poosy!" Nassia said from behind my back. "You making me sick vith zis school girrrl sveetness!"

Mila's voice wafted in from further back. "Yeah, Nika... Cut ze innocence crrrap."

By now, Nika's pretty kitty was mere inches from my face. "You guys arrre no fun...," I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, ".... at a-a-ALL!" she gasped in surprise. She peeked down at me through her cleavage and grinned. She was perched precariously on her right foot and left knee, not the most comfortable nor stable position for her planned activity. She jerked her head towards the living room, suggesting a place we might be more comfortable.

"Nassi, baby?...." I asked quietly, "..... Will you be upset if I take care of your sister?"

"Go ahead..... Just don't let me sleep too late. I have appointment in afterrrnoon. Trrry to keep noise down," she said sleepily.

"Ooooooooooooooo goody!" Nika said, hopping off the bed and backing toward the doorway. She fondled her own breasts and held them out, offering them to me. She continued to slowly back away, and beckoned me to follow her.

I started to roll out of bed. "I need to use the bathroom first, Nika."

"I vill varm up poosy forrr you," she replied.

When I reached the living room, I found Nika laying on the dining table. Her ass was on a placemat with her yummy snatch right near the table's edge. She was rubbing her clit in circles and tugging her nipples alternately.

"Zo, I hearrr you take good carre of my sisterrrs last night." She saw the confused look on my face and continued "Mila text me. She say it vas beautiful. I vatch you fuck, but she get to zee, and feel, you make love vith Anastasia. You love my sisterrr?"

"You are the second person to ask me that in two days. The only one who hasn't asked is Nassi. The truth is..... maybe I do love her. I know I have feelings for her, that I care about her. If you are asking if I would ever do anything to hurt your sister? ... the answer to that is no. Never. Is that love? I don't know. Maybe it is." I was still deep in thought, when I noticed Nika smiling at me.

"Oh yes. You love herrr. You men, you alvays fall in love fasterrr zhan ve vomen. I underrrstand. As forrr zis... betveen us?.... ees just sex, yes? Forrr fun?" I nodded. "Good. Brrreakfast ees serrrved!" she giggled, doing her best Vanna White hand gesture over her pussy.

I sat in the chair and placed her feet on my shoulders. She continued to manipulate her clitoris while I watched from about a foot away. Her pussy was starting to get juicy, and her fingers were making wet little squelching sounds. Small threads of stickiness began to appear on her labia.

"Excuse me sirrr..... zis ees not frrree show. Zhere ees admission fee. Eizher you parrrticipate, orrr you pay." Nika threatened in a sexy tone.

"I'm afraid I left my wallet in my pants, and I haven't seen my pants since yesterday," I joked, realizing as I said it that it was also true.