A Lover's Touch

Story Info
Reunited love.
1.2k words
4.09
14.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi stood in the crowd of people, her heart pounding hard. Her curly blonde hair was lost in the crowd. "Flight 531 from Washington has just arrived," the woman behind the desk announced. Her blue eyes widened and her heart pounded faster. She glanced at her appearance in the mirror on the wall. Her jeans hugged her shapely hips and her Boston University T-shirt clung to her chest nicely. She took a deep breath and focused her attention at the door Zach would be walking through any moment.

An old man in a wheel chair came first, then a woman with three children. Next a businessman with a briefcase and a snobby looking woman. "Come on, come on!" Jessi muttered. The door shut. Then it opened again and there he was wearing khaki pants and a blue sweater. His hair was blonde and just long enough to run her fingers through. She pushed her way through the people and ran into his arms. He let his bag drop to the ground as he wrapped his arms around her.

He looked down into her eyes and smiled. "Hi," he murmured and kissed her forehead.

"Welcome to Boston." She stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's get your bags and check into the hotel."

An hour later, the couple walked through the doors at the nicest hotel in Boston. Zach looked down at Jessi and said, "What are we doing here?"

"Well, I told you that I have a surprise for you, and this is it!"

"But how are we going to afford this?"

"Don't worry about it; it's all taken care of." She smiled at him and kissed him on the nose. "We're already checked in." She took out the key and led him to the room.

"We? I thought you were staying at your dorm?"

Jessi blushed and replied, "Well, I thought I would stay with you, if you don't mind."

"Of course not!" He smiled. By then they had reached the door to the room.

She stopped and turned around. "Close your eyes." Jessi smiled mischievously. She steered him into the room and let him put down his bags. Quickly, she lit the candles she had previously placed and let him open his eyes. He looked around the room and took a moment to take it all in. The room had maroon walls with a hunter green border. The bedspread matched the walls. Zach quickly noticed that the bed was a four-poster. But the real attraction was through the doors to his right. He could see a large hot tub already bubbling and there were candles surrounding it.

"Jessi! This is amazing!" She smiled at him and hit the play button on the stereo. Rainforest sounds mixed with the piano filled the room. Zach took Jessi into his arms and kissed her gently. "I've been waiting a long time to do that." Jessi blushed again and took a step back. "Where are you going?" he asked, taking her hands. Slowly, she started backing towards the bathroom. She stopped and slipped her shirt over her head, exposing her perky breasts. Zach's jaw dropped. Jessi giggled.

"I think you're a bit over-dressed." Without a word, he pulled off his shirt and wrapped his arms around her, pressing their bodies together. She held him for a minute and then slipped out of the rest of her clothing. Zach took her cue and dropped the rest of his clothing on the floor with hers. They stood and admired each other's bodies for a few minutes before embracing again.

"I just can't get enough of you," Zach said breathlessly.

"Mmm. I can't get enough of you either." She slipped into the hot tub and Zach followed. They talked for a little while enjoying the comfort of the hot tub. But then it turned to a tickle fight ending with Jessi sitting in Zach's lap.

"Well hello there, beautiful." He kissed the tip of her nose. She wriggled happily and nibbled on his ear. Zach involuntarily moaned and Jessi felt something below her grow hard. So she kept right on nibbling. "If you keep doing that, you're going to have something to take care of."

She smiled. "I think I already do." She moved to straddle him. The warm rush of water between her legs as an interesting sensation. Zach kissed her hard. His touch was gentle, but firm and full of need. He gently nibbled on her ear and then trailed down her neck and shoulder to her breast. Jessi gasped as he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked gently. He was driving her nuts!

She put a finger under his chin and forced him to look at her. "Zach, I love you." He kissed her again, but this time the kiss was filled with love and passion.

"I love you too." He put his hands on her waist and easily lifted her up to set her down on top of his dick, sliding deep inside her. Jessi and Zach shuddered and moaned loudly. They stared each other in the eye and didn't move for a moment. They both just enjoyed the feeling of dick and pussy meeting for the first time. Then all at once, they both started moving together, Jessi using her powerful thighs and Zach helping to lift her. She moaned loudly and he echoed her. Their bodies slammed together, each time eliciting a moan of passion. But Zach kept his composure enough to continue biting and nibbling her neck and ears.

She dug her fingers into his shoulders as she came hard against him. "Ohhh Zach!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and stood, lifting her effortlessly. He picked up a towel on his way out and gently laid her down on the bed. Drying off quickly, he looked at her dripping wet body and had trouble controlling himself. He wanted nothing more than to have his cock back in her sweet sanctuary, but he knew that he could wait until she had calmed down a little.

He took the towel and began drying her off. Once she was dry, he began massaging her shoulders and back. She smiled contentedly and fully relaxed. "You are too good to be true." She rolled over and put her arms out, motioning for him to lie down on top of her.

He lifted himself down gently so he didn't hurt her and she wrapped her arms around him. Spreading her legs, she felt his cock get intoxicatingly close to her pussy and silently begged for him to take her again.

Instantly, his cock was hard. The thought of their sweet love-making was enough to drive him over the edge. He moved his hips and his dick slipped inside Jessi's waiting pussy. She moaned in reply and thrust her hips upward to meet his. He moaned in surprise and lowered himself to kiss her lips.

She reveled in his taste. She couldn't imagine being happier. Wrapping her legs around his back, she allowed him to penetrate deeper. Not expecting it, Zach was taken by surprise and moaned softly. They thrust against each other until he erupted deep inside her. She came again when he did and he collapsed on top her. "Jessi?"

"Hmm?" She replied, not opening her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He rolled off of her and she snuggled up against him. He slipped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. At that point Jessi knew that no matter what, nothing could ever be better than that. And with that thought in mind, she drifted off to sleep.