A Lunch Break To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lying quietly across the table for a few minutes, trying to catch their breath. Then Kiefer carefully pulled out of her and stood up, kissing his way from her neck and down her back as he did it. Reiko sighed deeply and closed her eyes, then finally managed to get up, too. Her legs felt like jelly and she stumbled slightly, but Kiefer quickly caught her and held her up, kissing her and looking into her eyes, a teasing smile lurking at the corners of his mouth. ”Hey! You’re supposed to feel rested and fit as a fiddle after your lunch break. Not looking like you just ran a marathon!!

She made a face at him, but laughed and planted a wet kiss on his shoulder. ”Look who’s talking! You’re looking a bit tired, too, if you ask me! What will people think when they see you?

He looked at her in mock surprise. ”But …. Everybody knows that I use my lunch break to work out! You’re supposed to look tired after that! He grinned and tickled her naked, sweat-covered flesh. ”Not all of us are as lazy as you are, just lying on your back – or in this case your stomach - every chance you get!

She was just about to give a quick-witted reply, when there was a knock on the door and a female voice saying: ”I’m sorry, Reiko. But Jon’s asking for you. Could you please get back on the set soon? It’s been almost half an hour since the lunch break ended ….

She called back: ”Sure! Tell Jon I’m sorry. I fell asleep. Guess I’m working too hard, huh?! The girl outside the door laughed and continued down the corridor. Reiko turned toward Kiefer again, running a hand down his body, then kneeling to give his now semi-flaccid cock a quick kiss: ”Thanks, my friend! It was a really delightful lunch. Hopefully we can share a meal again soon?”

He pulled her up to stand pressed against him, his hands cupping her ass cheeks. ”Sure! It would be my pleasure! What are you doing tomorrow after work? Maybe we could have dinner at my place?!

12