All Comments on 'A Massage for Samantha'

by KFPFLA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
timmer82872timmer82872over 15 years ago
Nice!!

Except for a few errors at the end of the story it was awesome.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
The benefits of being known to give good massages

This well-written story shows how readily individuals will ask for a massage if an amateur masseur has a good reputation. You can just imagine how many more requests we professional certified massage therapists get after we're retired. I now give sensuous massages for free, so that I can continue to perfect the erotic massage strokes I developed over the years. The strokes for each part of the body slowly become increasingly stimulating to arouse the client's sexual anticipation, and inevitably lead to his or her fulfilling climatic release. Reading this very arousing story almost makes me want to massage everyone I meet to see what develops. I hope the authors submit additional massage contributions to Literotica, because their stories are among the more erotic ones on this web site. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Good; Sounds like an old experience of mine!

This is a real good life experience; one I had when I was in my early 20's; visiting a friend of a friend from work; she sitting on the sofa and me behind her massaging her neck and shoulders. Then she wanted more; removed her sweater and bra asking for me to massage her ALL OVER. That I did; me enjoying it immensely and also doing a very good job on her; making her reach a fantastic orgasm and me leaving there with a very hard cock that did not go down until I got home and masturbated myself into one of the most impressive orgasms of my young life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKFPFLA@KFPFLA
I have just started writing Erotic Stories. I also like composing and remixing music, especially break beat and trance. Single White Couple ISO Bi-Females. Couples or Group Play with the right people.