All Comments on 'A Minute's Walk'

by georgia_smith_writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YUCK!!

WORST STORY I HAVE EVER READ. PLUS, A LOT OF THE WORDS WERE NOT EVEN SPELLED RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Edit. Edit. Edit.

Seriously, the story needs to be proof-read before you submit it to the website. Don't just use spell check. Read it to make sure it makes sense.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Not so bad.... lighten up!

This was an interesting story to me. Yes, there were some grammar and spelling errors, but they didn't detract as much as one reviewer indicated. I cannot understand the comment about this being the worst story ever. Actually, this was quite well done, but just took a different approach than many stories here on Literotica. Most of the stories here are just fantasies, and the woman usually enjoys her rape. This one had a gritty realism. In fact, I wondered if the author was writing about actual events. In any case, don't let the negative people get you down. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is great!

This is really one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, for all of the reasons mentioned earlier - she doesn't enjoy her rape, it was written as if it really happened, etc. You were able to bring an entirely different angle to a story that is very basic. The reality of this story is what is sexy for me; I hope that more writers follow in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Terrible. If the spelling mistakes weren't bad enough the unimaginative ending and the unreal term of events was just shocking. I strongly advise you DO NOT take writing up as a career. Simply terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought it was good...

The story is actually really great. The grammar and spelling are really bad. The ending could have been better. But, other than that, I really liked the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous