All Comments on 'A Murder Misstery Epilogue'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AceofSpiesAceofSpiesover 9 years ago
Great Story, but minor quibble over sequencing

Really loved the story and can't understand the lack of comments. I'm new to Literotica so please forgive me if I get things wrong.

I especially liked the way you were able to maintain the plot without going through every single event in detail. It takes great skill to maintain the pace and just hint at the boring details. Bravo!

Now for the quibble - it was difficult to tell which order the chapters were in. I ended up reading 2 and 3 out of sequence. A minor irritation in a work of this quality, I suspect it would have been enough to stop me reading a lesser work.

I wonder if Maddy will find the restrictions of being a married woman a stark contrast to her life as a mistress. Oh well, c'est la vie ;)

Best Regards

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THIS COULD STAND ALONE

and then add an epilog 2,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

miskeivitchmiskeivitchover 5 years ago
Excellent Series

I loved this series for the premise - a good story always enhances the sex and for the details clothing the story. The author must have visited all the cities Matt/Madeline escapes to. And he knows the culture. It's a fact that French women have a limited wardrobe of expensive clothes that they wear to good effect. You don't know that unless you know French women very well.

Just a few complaints, however. The series seems to be all over the place on Literotica. That seems to have the morons screaming that something is missing in the story. It is only inconvenient to linear thinkers like me. There is a detail lapse in whether Matt/Madeline returns the $3 million (less interest) or keeps it as the end of this story implies. Otherwise, loved every episode.

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
Not my style

I'm not sure but I don't think I have read any sex change stories in the past but I can explain this reading. It was your title. As a mystery buff and writer I was caught by your title and simply got caught up in the story. I loved it, even with the out of sequence layers Congratulations on a story well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous