A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the hole in the blue set is in the right place, but we're going to have to go to a number 16 in size," said Calloway.

The larger size fit perfectly and Ilsa made the notation. "You are two sizes bigger than me," she laughed. "But mine sit higher on my chest."

"You're both beautiful," said Calloway. "Now Carol I have to ask you to turn around and drop your robe so I can take some measurements of your back side."

Carol blushed furiously, but did as she was asked. Shaped by the high heels and highlighted by the stockings, her round ass protruded provocatively. Calloway could not resist molding it in his hands before beginning to apply the measuring tape. "Very nice," he said looking back at Tom. "You have brought me a real woman to glamorize."

"Yea," growled Tom. "Why don't you let me out of this chair so that I can enjoy her too."

Ilsa put down her clipboard and walked over to Tom's chair, sashaying her hips. "Now am I not taking good care of you?" she teased. Leaning over she placed a hand on the inside of his thigh and crawled upward with her fingers. When she reached the throbbing bulge in his pants she scraped it with her nails and whispered in his ear, "I am going to have to let this thing lose pretty soon." Deliberately she loosened his belt before going back to pick up her clipboard in preparation for taking down more of Carol's measurements.

Tom let out a howl like a wounded dog and jerked at his restraints. But at the same time he was grinning in anticipation of more attention from Ilsa. If he had to be tied up to get that lovely creature to touch him, he did not mind.

Calloway waited until Ilsa was ready, and then began calling out numbers as he ran the tape around Carol's ass and from her neck to her anus. "Now spread your legs my dear," he said. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she complied. His hand moved up between her thighs to place the end of the tape over her bare pussy, where he slid it around on the slick surface until it was positioned right over the entrance. She felt the tape being drawn tight between her legs as he called out the measurement. "Pussy to ass is five point two. You can turn around again Carol."

"Can I put my robe back on?"

"Not yet. It will get in the way of the next measurements. That's it. Now spread your legs again."

The tape moved to record the distance between her belly button and her pussy, and between her pussy and her feet. Calloway sat on the platform between her legs and measured her inseam. Then the metrics of her thighs, knees, calves, ankles and feet were taken. Carol had never been so thoroughly measured in her life, and every time the tape touched her pussy she felt herself getting wetter.

"Now for the final and most important numbers," he said. "Ilsa, I will need your assistance. She has become quite wet. Please bring a paper towel."

Carol reddened from her forehead to her feet. She had hoped Calloway would not notice her dampness, and she certainly did not want it announced to Tom. But Ilsa just smiled and gently dabbed her pussy with the soft towel.

"There," she said, "but you'd better hurry Mr. Calloway because I think she is going to be wet again soon."

Calloway took the tape and held it against her labia to measure the length. The gentle pressure made Carol squirm. "Be still," he ordered as he called out the number. "Now Ilsa come suck on her clit so I can take an accurate measurement when she is aroused. Carol, spread your legs wider."

Carol could not believe what she had just heard. But before she could protest Ilsa was parting her lips and hungrily searching for her clit. Carol's knees trembled and she grabbed onto Ilsa's head for support. Then the skilled tongue found its target and began massaging it.

"OOHHH...,"

Once the little bud was revealed, Ilsa was able to suck and tug until it reached its maximum and Carol was thrashing her hips from side to side and moaning. Ilsa then pulled back so that Calloway could get in to make his measurement.

"Got it," he exclaimed. "You can finish her if you want."

Ilsa grinned. "I think I'll do that while you are gathering the clothes," she said.

"Fine," agreed Calloway. "It will take me about half an hour to get them together." Taking a last look at the shivering almost naked woman on the platform, Calloway left and locked the door behind him.

Chapter 20 -- Tom is Teased by Ilsa and Carol

Ilsa extended her hand and helped Carol step down from the platform. Carol stooped and picked up her robe.

"Can I put this back on now?"

"Of course, dear. For a little while anyway," Ilsa replied.

Carol slipped into the robe and tied the sash. "Is there a bathroom I can use?" she asked.

Ilsa pointed to a door in the far wall. "Right over there," she said.

The bathroom was large and luxurious, with full length mirrors, a dressing table, and several plush benches. When Carol emerged from the stall, she found Ilsa sitting on one of the benches, waiting for her. "I wanted to make sure you didn't finish what I started," she chuckled. "You're still turned on aren't you."

Carol blushed for the hundredth time. "I'll admit I thought about it. You really had me going."

"I'm an expert on sex," said Ilsa. "I could teach you lots of things, in spite of the fact that you're a lot older than I."

"How did you get to be such an expert?" Carol asked curiously.

Ilsa laughed. "I come from Hungary, from a gypsy family. When it became clear that I was blessed, or cursed, with exceptional beauty, my grandmother took me aside and taught me many things about life and men. She said I should use my gift to make a better life for myself and my family, and not to be afraid of sex. When I was only sixteen I was given to a wealthy older man, who shared me with his friends and eventually smuggled me to the United States."

"What about love? Don't you want to find one man to share your life with?"

"That would be nice. But my grandmother taught me that sex and love are not the same thing. Men and women can enjoy sex with or without love being a part of it. Love is something deeper and encompasses a lot more. The man I end up with will understand that, and we will be happy for each other to pursue our sexual proclivities, wherever they lead."

"How did you end up here?"

"I ran away from the old guy and got involved with a bad crowd. They used me to seduce businessmen so they could rob them. Now not only am I an illegal alien, but there is a warrant for my arrest. Calloway took me in and protected me. He's a sweet guy and I like working for him."

Carol noted again how exotic and beautiful this girl was. "I imagine you are good for his business."

She smiled. "Yes, many wealthy clients like me to model for them. And do other things. Plus I like meeting women like you who are finally discovering their sexual natures and how exciting it can be when a strong man or woman takes control of your mind and body."

"Are you truly bisexual, or do you just do things with women to please the men?"

In response Ilsa reached out and inserted her hand into the fold of Carol's robe. "Take a step closer and I'll show you," she hissed.

Like iron drawn to a magnet, Carol shuffled forward until Ilsa's fingers were on her pussy. "I really like making love to women, especially innocent ones like you. You are so ready for all the new experiences I could show you."

"Ahhhh....", Carol sighed and closed her eyes.

Ilsa teased Carol's pussy until she felt the juices begin to trickle like a leaky faucet, then she stopped. "But now I think we'd better go back and take care of your friend Tom."

Carol shuddered. "I'm afraid of that man."

"Nonsense," said Ilsa. "When handled properly men are pussy cats, except for the truly crazy ones, and my grandmother taught me how to handle them and how to spot the crazies, which Tom is not. He just needs to learn a little humility, which I am going to teach him. Watch and learn."

Ilsa led the way out of the powder room and back to where Tom sat fuming in the chair. As she approached him she began undoing the buttons on her shirt. After four buttons it became obvious she was not wearing a bra. Tom forgot his anger as he focused on the sex goddess walking slowly toward him, a sultry smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting," she said sweetly. "I had to comfort your friend Carol. You see she is drawn to you and afraid of you at the same time. You have a lot of power over her. I had to convince her that all she had to do was obey you and respect you and you would not hurt her."

"The bitch needs to learn her place," he said.

"What about me?" said Ilsa. "Do I need to learn my place too?" As she spoke she batted her bedroom eyes at him and knelt between his legs. Without waiting for a response she opened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Tom tensed and sucked in his breath.

"Come help me Carol," Ilsa said. "I can't wait to see the cock on this guy. It has got to be a thing of beauty."

Tentatively Carol walked over, closing her robe as much as she could and tightening the sash. Open-mouthed she watched as Ilsa pulled down the zipper on Tom's pants and reached inside.

"AHHH...," moaned Tom.

"Yes indeed, it is a big one all right," said Ilsa. Using both hands she parted the opening in his shorts and let his cock spring into view. It was long, thick, and very stiff. Tom leaned back and closed his eyes as Ilsa's soft fingers traced the outline, up one side and down the other.

"Ohhh.... goddddd...," Tom sighed.

"See how it throbs and twitches," said Ilsa to Carol. "Here you try it. Don't grip it just yet; we want to tease him and make him beg."

Carol knelt beside Ilsa and used the tips of her fingers to feel the texture and strength of the enormous organ in front of her. Every time she applied a little pressure, Tom groaned and shifted his hips. Having two women tease him while he was tied down was a totally new experience, and it was driving him crazy.

"You see, Carol, how easy it is to control a man," observed Ilsa. "The cock on a man like Tom is a separate entity. It rules him, and he will do whatever he must to please it. Using his will power he cannot make it hard, or soft; it will do what it pleases. And as a woman we have power over it. If it starts to droop, we can make it rise, like this."

Ilsa stuck out her tongue and wet her lips, making sure Tom saw her. Then she bent her head to lick the top of the organ that Carol was holding in her fingers. Instantly Carol felt the surge of more blood under her fingertips, and the thick flesh expanded before her eyes. Ilsa amplified the affect by taking the round head between her lips and kissing it as she probed the tip with her tongue.

"AAAHHHHH...," groaned Tom as he thrashed in the chair.

Ilsa raised her head. "You keep playing with it while I do something else," she said as she got up off of her knees.

Leaning over the squirming man, Ilsa wrapped her fingers in his hair and pulled his head back so that she was looking down into his face. She was getting turned on herself and let him see it in her eyes. He thought she was the sexiest, most beautiful woman he had ever seen. When she lowered her mouth and kissed his lips at the same time Carol cupped her hand over the top of his cock, his body shook the chair.

"Getting a little excited are we Mr. Tom?" teased Ilsa. She smiled at him and began undoing the buttons on his shirt. "I wonder if your nipples are as sensitive as Carol's were when you pulled on them?"

Gradually Tom's muscular chest became exposed, giving Ilsa access to his prominent nipples. "Suck on his cock a little now, while I pinch his nipples," she said to Carol.

Carol opened her mouth and plunged it down on Tom, taking as much of him as she could. He felt the crown of his cock slide along the roof of her mouth at the same time Ilsa's finger nails dug into his nipple. It was a combination of pleasure and pain that made him gasp.

"AAHHHH.... My god, what are you bitches doing to me......"

"Still calling us bitches uh, Mr. Tom? You want more punishment?" Ilsa growled as she pinched his other nipple.

"NOO... I meant bitches in the good sense.... please... let me cum...."

"If I fuck you until you cum will you promise to be good to my friend Carol from now on?"

"YESS... on god... yesss... fuck me... please fuck me..."

Ilsa laughed. "See what I mean Carol? All you have to do is get Mr. Cock going and the man is helpless in your hands. Now get me out of these tight pants so I can sit on his lap and take my pleasure from that magnificent cock."

Carol wasn't so sure Ilsa would have that much control if Tom were not tied to the chair, but she was happy to let Ilsa take the starch out of him. As Ilsa lifted her feet, Carol removed Ilsa's high heels and helped her slither out of her slacks.

"Take my panties off sweetie, and give me a few kisses to warm me up," said Ilsa.

Still on her knees, Carol pulled the bikini panties over Ilsa's curvaceous ass and down her slender legs. The aroma of sex assailed Carol's nostrils and drew her head forward until her lips reached the smooth shaven pussy.

"Ahhh.. that's nice....," sighed Ilsa. "A little more tongue.. yes... that's it... you are good... now on the clit.... ummm..... now I'm ready for that big cock...."

Tom watched the scene before him and almost came without being touched. Ilsa noted his condition and decided that he needed some help in self control. She walked over to the supply cabinet and returned with a leather and Velcro cock ring.

"Hold his cock steady while I attach this to the base," she told Carol. "I don't want him going off before I'm ready.'

As Carol held the crown, Ilsa wrapped the soft leather tightly around the base of his cock and under his balls, wrapping them in a tight package. Now the blood that sustained his towering erection was captured in place. Satisfied with her preparations, Ilsa straddled his lap, letting her legs go under the arms of the chair on either side. Her feet reached the floor and gave her the ability to raise and lower her body on him as she wished.

"Take him in your hand and put him in the right place," she said to Carol.

"OH GODDD....," moaned Tom as he felt Carol's hand guiding the tip of his cock to nestle in the moist folds of Ilsa's ready pussy.

"Now Mr. Tom, feel this.....," Ilsa breathed as she lowered herself inch by inch, gradually taking his entire length deep into her. Then she began to work the trained muscles in her pussy, while at the same time moving up and down ever so slowly.

In spite of the cock ring it took only a minute of this for Tom to shout out his orgasm. Ilsa knew where he was at every step and matched his passion with her own. Carol watched and rubbed herself through the front of her robe, thinking that it might not be so bad having Tom fuck her at some point.

It wasn't until they had all calmed down and began breathing normally that they noticed that Mr. Calloway had been sitting across the room observing the action. Beside him was a rolling clothes rack, packed with various items of women's clothing.

Chapter 21 --- Carol Gets Some New Outfits

"Well if you're ready now, we can begin getting Miss Carol outfitted," said Calloway with a touch of sarcasm.

Ilsa climbed off of Tom's lap and stepped back into her pants. "That was fun," she said. "And it took some of the aggressiveness out of Mr. Tom so he won't bother us."

"Don't count on it," mumbled Tom as he gave Carol a lecherous once over with his eyes. She was shocked to see his cock twitch and begin to stiffen. 'The man is insatiable,' she thought.

Ilsa noticed and had an idea. "We can use Mr. Tom's reactions as an indicator of how sexy the clothes look on Carol. Full extension is an A, partial arousal is a B, and no movement is a C."

"I am not a fucking barometer," Tom protested with a sly smile.

Calloway laughed. "Great idea. Let's start with the underware. Here Carol, take these and go behind the screen to try them on. Once we've decided on the style, I will have them made in your exact size, and in different colors."

Carol accepted the pile of lingerie from Calloway and went behind the screen. There seemed to be five or six sets of bras and panties. The bras were universally skimpy, obviously designed to display as much as possible while supporting and shaping her flesh. Some even failed to cover the nipples, allowing them to protrude over the top or through cut outs. Most clipped in the front and had no shoulder straps.

The panties showed more variety. There were the traditional bikini cuts, as well as thongs and loose boy shorts. Carol noted that none were crotch less, although several had slits and flaps that would make for easy access. In all cases the fabric was of high quality, soft and smooth.

The thought of posing in this revealing clothing excited her, and she quickly shed her robe and selected a panty and bra at random. The bra was black lace with notches at the nipples. She snuggled it under her full breasts and tweaked her nipples to make them stick out like candy gumdrops. Her new golden rings dangled free. The red satin bikini panties were very brief and had little ribbons at the sides, suggesting that a little tug would release them to fall to the floor.

Hoping they would allow her some modesty, she put her robe back on, but left it open in the front. Then taking a deep breath she emerged from behind the screen.

"Oh no, that will never do," exclaimed Calloway.

Carol shrugged and started to take off the robe.

"No, the robe is okay for now," he said. "But you must always present yourself wearing high heels. A woman's body is infinitely more appealing when it is arched forward in heels."

"Yea," snarled Tom. "The higher the better. It will make your ass so much more spankable when I bend you over the back of my sofa at home."

"You mean like this?" Ilsa teased as she bent over right in front of Tom, positioning herself so that her shapely ass was inches from his manacled hand, just asking to be squeezed through her tight slacks. Looking back over her shoulder she laughed as she saw his cock jump to attention. "Now you have to calm down if you are going to be any good as a judge of Carol's clothing," she chuckled.

Meanwhile Carol had gone back behind the screen and put on the slippers with four inch heels. Throwing caution to the wind, she asserted herself by dropping the robe and stepping proudly into the room. She looked good and she knew it.

"Very nice," said Calloway. "Now walk around and show us a complete view. That's it...now turn....slowly, slowly...."

Carol could not help but smile as she observed the lust in the men's eyes. It made her feel ultra sexy and desirable. Ilsa added to the mood by licking her lips.

"You are getting an 'A' from Tom's cock," said Ilsa.

"Yes indeed," Calloway said as he stood up and walked toward Carol. "Now I just have to check the fit. Put your hands behind your head and stand still."

Carol did as she was told. Taking his time Calloway felt her body through the bra and panties. Satisfied that the clothing molded to her curves, he tested the tightness of the fit by sliding his index finger between the fabric and her skin, lingering on her soft belly just above her pussy. She shivered but held her position.

He turned to Ilsa. "Come check this with me Ilsa. See if you think it is too loose."

Ilsa smiled and approached Carol from the rear. Calloway stood back and watched as she put her hand under the elastic of Carol's panties above the bulge of her ass and slowly worked her fingers around Carol's hips to her tummy.

"They are a little loose," she said. "They should provide a little more resistance to an exploring hand." To emphasize her point she slid her hand downward under the panties until she was cupping Carol's shaven pussy. Her fingers began a slow dance, spreading the seeping juices over the surface and into the folds. With her other hand she reached around and squeezed a half-exposed breast.

1...67891011