A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also Ellen is going to help you with your personal grooming. You must obey her too."

'Oh..." Now in addition to being scared, she felt humiliated having these strangers be put in complete charge of her appearance.

"Now let's go in and have lunch," he said, taking her hand and rising from the couch.

They walked through the French doors into the dining area and found the table already set up for their lunch. Ellen had prepared Mark's favorite soup. As soon Carol and Mark were seated she brought out a small caldron and put it on the table.

"Thank you Ellen," said Mark. "Or should I call you Bunny?"

Ellen blushed and gave a small courtesy. "Whatever you wish, Sir." She looked delectable in her short, white peasant type maid's costume.

"Then Bunny it is," he laughed. "Eat up Carol. You will find that this soup is delicious."

Carol was hungry and finished her soap quickly, finding it very filling. She also helped herself to several of the homemade rolls that were in a basket on the table. When she looked up at Mark she found him smiling at her.

"I like a woman with a good appetite," he said. "Do you want more soup?"

"No thank you, Sir. It was very good, but I am satisfied. I have learned not to take seconds if I am going to maintain my figure."

"A good rule," he said. "And a prudent one, because I will be monitoring your weight while you are here, and you will not like the consequences of putting on any pounds. In fact, we are going to trim you down a little."

"Yes Sir, I would like that."

Mark pushed back from the table. But before he could get up, Carol summoned her courage and spoke to him about her fears.

"Sir, may I speak frankly about my concerns?" she said in a trembling voice.

"Of course."

"I am afraid of being left her alone with Tom and Ellen. The way they look at me is scary. I know that you care about me, but I'm not sure about them."

"Nonsense. I have told you that Tom has been instructed not to abuse you. He will not disobey my instructions. I will give you a cell phone so you can call me at anytime if you need to."

The idea of the cell phone appealed to her. It would be a life line. Once she got Mark on the phone, Tom would not dare do anything more. However, just as she began to relax, Mark added, "But you must obey Tom like you would obey me. Don't be calling me whining that you don't like his instructions or his manner, or if he disciplining you because you have failed to obey him. Now I am going to have both Tom and Ellen join us so there is no misunderstanding."

Mark went to the kitchen door and summoned his servants. They appeared and stood innocently in the doorway.

"Tom I have told you what I want you to do and not do with Carol while I'm gone. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mark, both Ellen and I understand perfectly."

"Carol, do you understand?"

At that point Carol knew she could not protest further. Still, the fact that she didn't like it showed in her response. Standing and putting her heels together she saluted Mark like he was her commanding general.

"YES SIR", she barked.

Mark's eyes hardened. Without turning away from her he spoke to Tom in a tone that communicated an instruction. "Tom...."

Tom understood and immediately crossed the room to stand behind Carol. He took her upper arms in his massive hands and pulled her shoulders back, imprisoning her and causing her breasts to strain against the tight mesh fabric. Mark reached up with both hands and grasped her prominent nipples, squeezing them hard.

"AWWWW...", she screeched.

"I will not stand for that kind of sarcastic, impudent behavior! You will suffer the consequences when I return. Now I am leaving and you WILL obey Tom!"

With a final twist he dropped his hands and left the room.

Chapter 16 -- Carol's Grooming

Tom held her for a moment longer and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "That was very naughty. You shouldn't mock our boss like that. It makes him angry." Then, just before releasing her, he stuck his tongue in her ear.

Horrified, Carol ran from the room and down the stairs to her apartment. Why had she baited Mark like that? Now he was gone and she was left at the mercy of his sadistic servant. She didn't even have the cell phone that Mark has promised her. Desperately she locked her door, hoping that Tom did not have a key.

But Tom had no intention of following her. He had to drive Mark to the airport, and he wanted to make arrangements for Carol's clothes shopping. There was a special place that had everything he wanted, but reservations were required.

He turned to Ellen. "When I get back from the airport we will take care of Carol's hair problem. Get ready what you will need. I think the long counter on the island in the kitchen would make a good operating table."

Ellen grinned. "This is going to be fun."

"Yea," leered Tom. "I just hope Mark is mad enough to release me from my no fuck restriction."

"Don't worry," said Ellen as Tom left to get the limo out of the garage. "If he won't let you fuck her I will take care of you."

On the way to the airport Mark voiced his concerns about Carol. "That woman is feisty as hell," he said. "She's asking for it. I want you to give her a hard time. Without the cell phone she won't be able to appeal to me, so she will have to do whatever you tell her. But don't fuck her; I want her to learn she can trust me to deliver on my promises."

"Okay boss. But is it all right with you if Ellen and I make her cum?"

Mark laughed. "You probably wouldn't be able to stop her. She's hot as hell and will be turned on by being under your control. Just make sure you humiliate her as much as possible in the process. I want her nice and docile when I get back."

"Leave it to me Sir," said Tom. "She'll be meek as a lamb. And she'll have lots of new outfits to model for you."

"Good. You know what I like. And one more thing--get some rings put in her nipples so I can lead her around when I want."

"No problem. That can be done at the special store where we will be going shopping."

Tom dropped Mark at the airport and turned the big limo back toward the city. On the way he used his cell phone to make arrangements for the shopping trip the next morning. Next he called Ellen to make sure she was prepared for the grooming session with Carol that afternoon. He also told her about his conversation with Mark and the reinforcement of the 'no fuck' rule. Ellen seemed pleased.

When Tom got back to the house, Ellen had things ready for him in the kitchen. A variety of shaving implements was laid out by the sink, including an old fashioned shaving mug and a soft bristled brush to go with it. There was also a collection of various types of restraining devices. Tom picked up a set of wrist cuffs and winked at his wife. "I'll go down and bring her up," he said.

Carol had been cringing in her apartment for the past two hours. She thought of leaving the house, but was afraid that we would be the end of her relationship with Mark and she did not want that. There was food in her little kitchen, enough for her to stay in her apartment with the door locked until Mark returned.

The click of Tom's key in the lock startled and alarmed her. Before she could react the door flew open, and there was Tom, filling the opening with a confident smile on his face.

"Hello Carol," he said sweetly. "You really shouldn't be locking the door to try to keep me out. Remember that Mark told you to obey me."

"You scare me," replied Carol in a tremulous voice.

"Mark told you not to be scared of me. I am not going to do anything except what he tells me to. Now come upstairs with me so we can begin your grooming."

"What? What do you mean grooming?"

"You'll see. Here we'd better put these wrists cuffs on you so you don't hurt yourself."

"NO WAY...."

But Tom was much too strong for her to resist. He grabbed an arm and held it steady while he attached the cuff. Then he did the other arm and pulled both of them behind her back so he could clip her wrists together. She was immobilized and at his mercy.

"Right this way," he said as he propelled her through the door with his big hand on her ass. Once on the stairs he lifted as well as pushed, and her feet seemed to barely touch each tread as she exploded upward.

"Whooaaa....", she gasped. "Take it easy. I'm going. I'm going."

Ellen was waiting in the kitchen. "Take her hands lose and lay her on her back on the counter," she said. "I will secure her arms over her ahead to the hooks on the side."

"Why are you doing this," wailed Carol as she felt the cold, hard granite of the counter.

"Mark wants your body to be smooth and clean," answered Ellen with a sinister smile. "No hairs in inconvenient places. We have to tie you down because I don't want you wiggling around under the razor. Now if you'll just relax I'm sure you will enjoy this."

With her arms stretched over her head and her wrists clipped to the counter her feet just reached to the other end. "Take off her shoes and pants and then secure her ankles," instructed Ellen.

Tom pulled down the zipper on the side of Carol's slacks and slid his hands under her ass to grab the waist band and yank downward.

"These are nice and tight," he laughed. "And her ass sticks out so much I'm not sure I can get them over it."

"I'm sure you'll manage," said Ellen.

Slowly the slacks came down over her hips. When they were bunched at her thighs, Tom moved to her feet and pulled off her shoes at the same time he drew the legs of her pants down and off. Except for her bikini panties she was naked from the waist down, her white skin highlighted against the dark green of the granite counter top.

A low whistle came from Tom's lips. "Look at those creamy thighs," he said.

Ellen chuckled. "You will get to examine them soon enough. Now take off her panties and tie her legs so I can get to work."

Savoring the moment, Tom put his face over Carol's and looked into her terrified eyes. "Raise your hips sweetie so we don't tear your nice panties."

Trembling Carol did as she was told, and she felt the cool air wash over her pussy as her panties disappeared. The next thing she knew her ankles were being spread apart and tied down.

"That's good," said Ellen. "I can get most of her pussy smooth in this position. Later we can raise her legs to finish the job."

Tom leered at the sexy scene before him. "Let me check her out before you start," he said. He leaned over the counter and put his face inches from Carol's pussy, which in spite of her fear was becoming damp. Using his index finger he played around in her hairs and traced her slit up and down.

"Ohhh..." Carol's hips began to twitch.

"I am going to wait to taste her until you get these hairs out of the way," said Tom. He pulled on a clump of hairs so he could tease the inside edge of her lip with a finger from his other hand. "She's so nice and moist on the inside."

"My turn," said Ellen, as she approached with a pair of small scissors. Carol was highly embarrassed lying there half naked under their gaze. The fact that she still had her top on seemed to make it even more humiliating.

Snip... snip... snip... Ellen went to work, cutting clumps of her thick bush and pulling them away from her body. Sometimes she would pull on a group of hairs that had not been cut, and Carol would cry out.

"Now, now," cooed Ellen. "If that hurts so much why are you so wet?"

It was true. Carol could not suppress her arousal as Ellen's fingers roamed around on her pussy. Even the little stings when her hairs were pulled sent delicious shivers through her body. And the fact that Tom was squeezing her breasts through her clothing was adding fuel to the fire. She was glad she was tied down so she was not expected to resist.

"Get the razor ready," said Ellen to Tom. "I can't cut much closer to the skin with these scissors."

Tom picked up a long, straight razor and slapped it back and forth on a leather strop to hone the edge. "Are you going to use saving cream?" he asked Ellen.

"Not yet. When I get it down to the stubble is when we'll use the cream. Right now I need you to help me by squeezing her lips so the hairs stand up where I can saw them off with the razor."

"Like this?"

"OHHH.... AHHHhhhh...." Carol began to moan as two sets of hands went to work on her pussy.

"She's so slippery I can barely hold on," laughed Tom.

Ellen smiled at him. "Wait till I start smoothing the shaving cream on her with that soft brush, which I'm just about ready to do. Go mix the cream with some hot water while I finish up here."

With her eyes clinched tightly closed Carol waited for the next sensation. So far they had not touched her clit. She was afraid if they did she would lose it, and she did not want to give them that satisfaction. But she was wholly unprepared for the exquisite torture of the brush working the warm cream into her pussy.

"MYY GODDDD... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE....."

"Don't cum yet sweetie," said Ellen as she took away the brush. "I need all those juices to help me shave you really close."

Methodically Ellen scrapped the razor over every place where there was any stubble, pulling the skin taught as she did so. When she got to the area around Carol's swollen clit, she pulled the skin back all around to let it rise out of its nest. Tom was watching and leaned down like he was studying an insect under a microscope.

"Brush a little shaving cream on that spot and see what happens," said Ellen.

Tom took the brush and wet it in the mug. Then using just the bristles on one side, he lightly dabbed Carol's clit. Her reaction was immediate.

"AWWWWWW...."

Her ass bounced up and down on the hard surface, and her body shook as the orgasm overcame her. Tom kept the brush moving on her clit and pussy until she was wrung emotionally dry and her muscles relaxed.

"That's one," he said. "You will have many more before your master comes home."

"Let's check the rest of her body," mused Ellen. "Mark said no stray hairs anywhere. Her legs are fine, but there's a crucial area I can't see with her in this position. Untie her feet and lift her legs over her head so I can check her ass."

Carol offered absolutely no resistance as Tom held her ankles up by her shoulders, leaving her obscenely exposed. She was still coming down from her orgasm and beyond embarrassment. Ellen made a few passes around her ass with the razor and then declared her hair free.

"God she makes me hot," said Tom as he shifted his pants to try to relieve the pressure on his hard on. "I love to watch women having forced orgasms."

"I'll tell you what," grinned Ellen. "Let's force another orgasm on her and you can fuck me while you watch."

"NOOO...," cried Carol. "I can't take any more right now. Please let me rest."

"You'll be able to take this just fine," Ellen said. "Tom, go to our apartment and get Muffy."

"Oh god.... What is Muffy?"

"Muffy is our pet kitty," said Ellen. "She has the most wonderful tongue, soft and moist and rough at the same time, and she loves to lick thick cream off of sensitive body parts. She can do it all day. Tom and I both play with her a lot. Now let's get you ready."

Carol shivered as images of Muffy licking her flashed through her mind. Already she was recovering from her last orgasm and beginning to get aroused again. Just lying tied down on the counter with her private parts under Ellen's gaze was enough to turn her on. Added to that was the tingling in her pussy from being shaved and open to the air currents in the kitchen. Now Ellen was pulling up her top to expose her breasts.

"How convenient," observed Ellen, "a bra that clasps in the front. There we go. Nice naked tits for Muffy to enjoy. She will love those big nipples soaked in cream. Here she comes."

Turning her head Ellen saw Tom approach with a white, fluffy kitty draped over his arm. He was scratching her neck, and Muffy was purring contentedly. Gently he sat the cat on Carol's bare stomach.

"Where's the cream?" he asked Ellen.

"I still have to warm it," she responded. "You know how Muffy likes it."

Tom grinned and amused himself by diddling Carol's erect nipples while Ellen got the cream from the refrigerator and poured it into a sauce pan on the gas stove. With the flame turned up high it took only a minute to heat the cream to Ellen's satisfaction.

"Now where's that special ladle?" she mumbled.

Tom was now pinching and pulling on Carol's left nipple, elongating it in preparation for the cream. "In the drawer by the frig," he said.

The ladle was like those used for soup, only much smaller. It held only a tablespoon of liquid, and was perfect for positioning a dollop of the rich, warm cream in just the right place. Ellen poured the heated cream from the hot saucepan into a small bowl and came to stand beside Tom. Muffy smelled the familiar treat and looked expectantly at Ellen.

"Start on this nipple," said Tom. "It's primed and ready."

Carol sucked in her breath as a ladle full of warm liquid was dribbled on her throbbing bud. She felt Muffy's padded paws walk across her abdomen and up her chest. Then an incredible electric feeling coursed through her as the cat's sandpaper tongue lapped at her engorged nipple.

"OH MY GOD.....", she cried. "I've NEVER.. felt ANYTHING... like THAT!"

Ellen poured a little more cream on the nipple and then began laying a thin trail down Carol's body toward her pussy. Muffy followed, licking up every drop. Carol's moans filled the room, and her body squirmed and twitched on the counter. She could not imagine what it was going to feel like when the cat started on her hairless pussy.

Seeing Carol in this condition was driving Tom crazy. He was hard as the granite counter top itself and had to have relief. Frantically he dropped his pants and shorts and stepped out of them. As tall as he was, his groin was just at the level of Carol's hands, which were secured by the wrists at the end of the counter. He stepped into her, guiding his bare cock into the palm of her right hand. Instinctively her fingers closed on him.

The ribbon of cream reached the top of Carol's pussy and kept going. When Muffy's tongue made contact with her protruding nub Carol thought she was going to lose her mind. Her body spasmed and jerked as she pushed her hips upward to maintain contact with the pleasure-giving surface. At the same time her closed fist moved up and down on Tom, producing strange noises from his throat.

Taking another ladle full of warm cream from the bowl, Ellen opened Carol's pussy lips with her fingers and lathered the insides with the sweet nectar. She knew that Muffy would have to work long and hard with her tongue to reach all the places the cream flowed. Carol moaned and whimpered as the long, wet tongue began to explore all her nooks and crannies.

Ellen smiled and put down the ladle. She saw that Tom was about to lose it, and she did not want to miss out on feeling him inside her when he was so super hard. Quickly she shed her clothes and went to him.

"Bend me over the stool so Carol can watch," she panted.

Literally panting with excitement, Tom pulled himself away from Carol's hand and guided his wife by her hips over to the padded stool. She turned and bent over, giving him complete access to her ass and pussy. Carol watched through lust crazed eyes as Tom thrust his huge cock into Ellen's pussy. At the same time Muffy's tongue returned to the area of her clit and drove her over the edge. Her scream of ecstasy set Tom off, and his wail joined with hers as he erupted into his eager wife. Ellen clamped down on him and rotated her hips until she too cried out her release.

Chapter 17 -- Carol is Taken to a Special Store

After their fun in the kitchen Tom released Carol and told her to go to her apartment to rest. He said he would come for her the next morning to take her shopping for new clothes, as Mark had ordered. Carol was grateful for having the time to herself and went to bed early.

1...56789...11